Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Robin Yan's Discussions (632)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Prime Minister of Canada,Canadian Government... according to what  UN Human Righ…"

Robin Yan replied Mar 25 to This is for global " Anti racism on March 21, 22:00 GMT". But, I can not sign in because of Google.

2 Mar 25
Reply by Robin Yan

"This is for global " Anti racism on March 21, 22:00 GMT". But, I can not sign in bec…"

Robin Yan replied Mar 20 to This is for global " Anti racism on March 21, 22:00 GMT". But, I can not sign in because of Google.

2 Mar 25
Reply by Robin Yan

"They are so afraid of this email to justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca UN ICCPR UN Human Ri…"

Robin Yan replied Mar 14 to Urgent: No matter who, what,...I disclose it, you transfer it, not only for me.

2 Mar 14
Reply by Robin Yan

"The evidence of several years ago; the evidence of right now. Understand ! Please ,…"

Robin Yan replied Feb 16 to From this chart, I sent emails and fax to Mr Prime Minister of Canada, Absolutely  right. Please send it not only for me.

3 Feb 16
Reply by Robin Yan

"UN ICCPR UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council Amnesty International Internatio…"

Robin Yan replied Feb 15 to From this chart, I sent emails and fax to Mr Prime Minister of Canada, Absolutely  right. Please send it not only for me.

3 Feb 16
Reply by Robin Yan

""

Robin Yan replied Feb 14 to From this chart, I sent emails and fax to Mr Prime Minister of Canada, Absolutely  right. Please send it not only for me.

3 Feb 16
Reply by Robin Yan

"They are hacking everything! "

Robin Yan replied Feb 9 to UN,UN Human Rights ,UN Human Rights Council are now taking actions. So, I can't send this message by these 2 fax numbers. Please send it to them. 41229179022 ( urgent); 41229179011 (UN Human Rights

4 Feb 10
Reply by Ti1067

"17 years, 6205 days and nights. Their dirty hands are not only on me, but on everyth…"

Robin Yan replied Feb 9 to UN,UN Human Rights ,UN Human Rights Council are now taking actions. So, I can't send this message by these 2 fax numbers. Please send it to them. 41229179022 ( urgent); 41229179011 (UN Human Rights

4 Feb 10
Reply by Ti1067

"Just now, PM on behalf of Canadian government said : " Everyone has right to be secu…"

Robin Yan replied Jan 26 to They are so afraid of this. They are now filtering, hacking and hiding it, including all my passwords . So, everything is undoubtedly true. Please forward it to "them" .

5 Jan 26
Reply by Robin Yan

"What UN Human Rights Chief said. What they are doing. Please send for me too importa…"

Robin Yan replied Jan 22 to They are so afraid of this. They are now filtering, hacking and hiding it, including all my passwords . So, everything is undoubtedly true. Please forward it to "them" .

5 Jan 26
Reply by Robin Yan

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Marjut  ja Martti selasin taaksepäin, tosiaan olen maininnut M:n nimen usein, EN OLE HAUKKUNUT, Olen hänen kertomiensa kokemusten ja käyttäytymisensä/kirjoittamistensa avulla yrittänyt ymmärtää,…"
2 hours ago
Chris Evan posted a blog post

Nova Scotia reports 1 new death, 163 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday

Nova Scotia reported one death related to COVID-19 and 163 new cases of the virus on Saturday.The death, a man in his 70s, is in the central health zone. It is the province's 71st COVID-related death.The number of active cases marks a significant decrease from the previous day's figure of 227.On Friday, Premier Iain Rankin indicated there were more than 200 positive results that had not been logged…See More
7 hours ago
Chris Evan posted a discussion

Nova Scotia reports 1 new death, 163 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday

Nova Scotia reported one death related to COVID-19 and 163 new cases of the virus on Saturday.The death, a man in his 70s, is in the central health zone. It is the province's 71st COVID-related death.The number of active cases marks a significant decrease from the previous day's figure of 227.On Friday, Premier Iain Rankin indicated there were more than 200 positive results that had not been logged…See More
7 hours ago
Chris Evan posted a group
7 hours ago
Chris Evan is now a member of Peacepink
7 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"jouko, vain älykkäät ihmiset pystyvät ajattelemaan ja puhumaan rinnakkaistodellisuuksista, tähtitieteilijät useimmiten."
15 hours ago
jouko commented on H's group Finland
"kävin tossa lääkärissä .se mainitsi jotain rinnakkaitodellisuuksista.Itse  olen niistä  joskus netissä puhunut..Minusta on kai tehty proffili joka  jaetaan …"
15 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service