Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Robin Yan's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Interna…"

Robin Yan replied Jul 3 to I attended one meeting. Please help me tweet this. Extremely important.

1 Jul 3
Reply by Robin Yan

"They have destroyed  the  evidence about their ongoing torture, terror, crimes agai…"

Robin Yan replied Mar 8 to Online petitions to stop mind control abuse and torture

10 Mar 8
Reply by Robin Yan

"Now, I understand why they are hacking Amnesty International and UN. "

Robin Yan replied Feb 16 to Only short wave can not be hacked.

3 Feb 17
Reply by Port Alberni is targeted

""I am suffering mental illness? Or I am being  tortured?  Please see evidence ...""

Robin Yan replied Jan 31 to Google, Youtube... are filtering my posts on UN.

1 Jan 31
Reply by Robin Yan

"Please don't forward this now. Not finished. IBA and UN Human Rights have sworn to…"

Robin Yan replied Dec 10, 2019 to Dr.Katherine Court Case in London room 37

9 Jun 29
Reply by Jake Maverick

"Evil and Brutality. Please forward to International Bar Association and all  by fax…"

Robin Yan replied Nov 1, 2019 to They are stopping me from faxing this to them.

1 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by Robin Yan

"They are stopping me from contacting International Bar Association! "

Robin Yan replied Sep 10, 2019 to Please forward this below  to International Bar Association by fax , thanks.

1 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Robin Yan

"pls request UN ...connect , connect with us."

Robin Yan replied Sep 7, 2019 to Here is from UN Human Rights Office!

1 Sep 7, 2019
Reply by Robin Yan

"You must understand why..."

Robin Yan replied Sep 5, 2019 to See this again, I changed it.

1 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Robin Yan

"YouTube warned me and filtered what American judge said:  If government can control…"

Robin Yan replied Aug 19, 2019 to Information about torture

59 Aug 25, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

RSS

Latest Activity

JasonMxxxx posted a status
"Adobe Audio Manipulator < AI voice manipulator far greater"
2 hours ago
John Quigley replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
"I totally agree with this letter. I am a 24/7 victim of tortures by thought. And "they" used my materials. I am John Quigley."
2 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted a blog post

"Friends"

You'd never think one of your own "friends" would use their own kids in a scheme to try frame you and make you look bad.  Click click edit edit snakes!! Only laws I've broken is the drugs I used to abuse myself with in the past.. Ye are sickos! May your child have clothes on the next time ye invite me down and I walk in the front door, trying to catch me off gaurd. I told ye agencies are watching ye now! Be careful who you mess with I'm a child of GodSee More
2 hours ago
John Quigley liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
2 hours ago
JasonMxxxx replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
7 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted a video

Hey Columbo

Provided to YouTube by BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited Hey Columbo · Richard Ashcroft Hey Columbo ℗ 2018 BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited under exclusiv...
7 hours ago
Michael Aebi shared Soleilmavis's discussion on Facebook
8 hours ago
Michael Aebi shared Soleilmavis's discussion on Facebook
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service