Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Stephen O' Neill's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"We do it for our country" they say? In my country we have a constitution giving us a…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Apr 5 to Greek İntelligence Torture and Assimilation

1 Apr 5
Reply by Stephen O' Neill

"To secure you coins just go to www.trezor.io and buy a cryptocurrency wallet. Don't…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Mar 4 to Buy Bitcoin

3 Mar 4

"Hiya Piter , glad you are in Bitcoin. I am fearful about clicking the link you provi…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Mar 4 to Buy Bitcoin

3 Mar 4

"You are one of the greats Paul, I never came across a TI I didn't like right away. H…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 25, 2020 to Being prescribed anti-psychotics for mind control

6 Dec 27, 2020
Reply by Paul C

"Thanks Paul , God be with you too. How long have you been taking the tablets/pills?…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 22, 2020 to Being prescribed anti-psychotics for mind control

6 Dec 27, 2020
Reply by Paul C

"I would say that it is a glitch or maybe perps at work , they mess with my computer…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 22, 2020 to I can no longer post items damaged by stalkers

1 Dec 22, 2020

"Hiya Paul , Yes I was forced anti-psychotics after I told the doctors that I was bei…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 21, 2020 to Being prescribed anti-psychotics for mind control

6 Dec 27, 2020
Reply by Paul C

"This is a mind control and directed energy weapons forum, and you are asking for a t…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Nov 13, 2020 to I need a trading platform

1 Nov 13, 2020

"Well I didn't read any of this thread simply because I know that no one has even won…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Nov 6, 2020 to Lawsuits of mind control victims

79 Feb 11
Reply by 达 李

"Hiya Franco, we are all in the same boat mate, as in there is not a single person in…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Oct 19, 2020 to Chloridic acid hidden in radiators.

182 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Franco Villa

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate01 left a comment for Jeffrey Phillips
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
21 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate01 left a comment for Andie
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
22 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate01 left a comment for Truth.Now
22 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate01 left a comment for ELENA BROBONEA
23 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate01 left a comment for Glinskott
24 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate01 left a comment for Olly
24 minutes ago
Liberty liked ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS's discussion EM energy/Microwaves
1 hour ago
emmanuel posted a blog post

messages Facebook et bloqués . Messages Facebook et bloqués.

Des dizaines de messages facebook , certains destinés a des contact a Soleilmavis de plus de 80 ont été et bloqués , ces messages n’ont pas été transmis à leurs destinataires. Et je n’ai jamais eu de réponses alors que je dénonçais  la torture, le harcèlement et plus grave.Qu’est-ce que je peux faire ?Des dizaines de messages facebook, certains destinés à des contacts à Soleilmavis plus de 80 ont été et bloqués, ces messages n’ont pas été transmis à leurs destinataires. Et je n’ai jamais eu de…See More
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service