Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Stephen O' Neill's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Updates about Dr K from me Jake? No I haven't heard anything else mate, she hasn't u…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Jan 8 to Dr.Katherine Court Case in London room 37

7 Jan 8
Reply by Jake Maverick

"happy new year mate."

Stephen O' Neill replied Jan 2 to Happy New Year!

1 Jan 2
Reply by Stephen O' Neill

"Even if peace pink was jam packed it still wouldn't make a difference. But the probl…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 27, 2019 to Come back to peacepink

11 Jan 3
Reply by Sue

"Merry Christmas Robin."

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 26, 2019 to Merry Christmas! Please forward this , not only for me.

2 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"To whom it concerns , from what I gather her case was postponed to a further date. O…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 15, 2019 to Dr.Katherine Court Case in London room 37

7 Jan 8
Reply by Jake Maverick

"The attacks are a NIGHTMARE today , it is hard sometimes to keep ones hopes up."

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 6, 2019 to Keep your hopes up and things will change for the best.

1 Dec 6, 2019

"They feel powerful when we beg them. "

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 6, 2019 to Hi perps, please dont kill me, as your current actions shows that you are about to kill me.

3 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Franko I think that you have been on the front line for too long mate. What has your…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Nov 9, 2019 to Chloridic acid hidden in radiators.

50 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by Franco Villa

"You are going to get yourself locked up mate with that kind of talk. Be careful, you…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Nov 1, 2019 to Request to sign in petition Ban Remote neural monitoring

11 Nov 1, 2019

"How do you see this ending? It isn't ending. "

Stephen O' Neill replied Oct 25, 2019 to There actualy killing us victims slowley and creativity

3 Oct 25, 2019

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconRonald Gordon, Eva Lucidity and Darlene Seeley joined Peacepink
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Hec suits?"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
6 hours ago
bented posted a status
"i got my air purifier---do you have yours)"
7 hours ago
bented posted a status
"hey debbie---you can locate these perps with a multi meter---tinker with it"
8 hours ago
Debbie Kent left a comment for Stephen O' Neill
"Hi, new friend. Debbie x"
11 hours ago
Debbie Kent and Stephen O' Neill are now friends
11 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

A STONE CALLED SHUNGITE IS REALLY HELPFUL AT PROTECTING FROM EMFs AND MICROWAVE RADIATION.

Today I got a nugget of Shungite which is a black stone found in Russia. I placed in inside my cap close to the nape of my neck near my brain stem. Shungite is an EMF, microwave and nuclear shielding material and it balances the energy body that is a blueprint for the physical body.I have worn it now for about two hours. I feel better than I have felt in many years.I recommend all targeted individuals get some. I got mine on Amazon. It was less than fifteen Euros. Try and get the type of…See More
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service