Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Stephen O' Neill's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Although I'm not an American I have been excited about Mr Trump from the start , I a…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Mar 30 to Do you have your peeps address ? I have mine. RCMP pervert kids.

8 Mar 30
Reply by Port Alberni is targeted

"Hi mate, my question has nothing to do with this thread but I seen you write somewhe…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Mar 26 to Do you have your peeps address ? I have mine. RCMP pervert kids.

8 Mar 30
Reply by Port Alberni is targeted

"I was chatting online with Karen Stewart former NSA and targeted individual about th…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Mar 23 to Qanon

1 Mar 23
Reply by Stephen O' Neill

"That is worth discussing."

Stephen O' Neill replied Mar 16 to Posting

1 Mar 16

"I disagree , I like that fact that there are no moderators on this forum. If there i…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Mar 11 to It is essential to know to protect us!

2 Mar 11
Reply by Ahasan Chowdhury

"Updates about Dr K from me Jake? No I haven't heard anything else mate, she hasn't u…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Jan 8 to Dr.Katherine Court Case in London room 37

9 Jun 29
Reply by Jake Maverick

"happy new year mate."

Stephen O' Neill replied Jan 2 to Happy New Year!

1 Jan 2

"Even if peace pink was jam packed it still wouldn't make a difference. But the probl…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 27, 2019 to Come back to peacepink

11 Jan 3
Reply by Sally

"Merry Christmas Robin."

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 26, 2019 to Merry Christmas! Please forward this , not only for me.

2 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"To whom it concerns , from what I gather her case was postponed to a further date. O…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 15, 2019 to Dr.Katherine Court Case in London room 37

9 Jun 29
Reply by Jake Maverick

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
52 minutes ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post IF ROGUE AUTHORITY FIGURES HAVE NO LEVERAGE AGAINST YOU HERE IS WHAT THEY MIGHT DO.
1 hour ago
tanstaafl productions posted a photo
4 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

IF ROGUE AUTHORITY FIGURES HAVE NO LEVERAGE AGAINST YOU HERE IS WHAT THEY MIGHT DO.

IF ROGUE AUTHORITY PERSONNEL HAVE NO LEVERAGE AGAINST YOU HERE IS WHAT THEY CAN DO.If you should ever complain about false authority figures such as rogue intelligence agents or rogue government staff then they have an understood policy of using whatever leverage they can find against you in order to make your life difficult. If you are in financial debt, or are addicted to any substance they will use your addiction or debt to manipulate you further.If you have children they may attempt to take…See More
8 hours ago
达 李 liked 达 李's profile
11 hours ago
达 李 is attending Soleilmavis's event

PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday at Urban Outfitters

December 21, 2019 to December 1, 2020
Hello to all targeted individualsPlease join us for the August 29th event in Phoenix, AZ. We are all here joining and gathering and we want to share with others that are non-targets the experiences of what it is like to be a person tortured everyday.Our group here in Phoenix would like to see all ti's join us here so if you are willing to come, please get on board. The meeting place is: 424 North Central Ave.Phoenix Arizona.Time:  9:00 AMLet's all stand together here and let ourselves be known…See More
11 hours ago
Ramon Gonzalez Morciglio posted a photo
13 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Tässä miten "kuiskaaja" häiritsee minua: Tämä oli  13-elokuuta 2020 : Tämä "kuiskaaja" jolle olen antanut nimen sihteeri ,on todella harmillinen. Mitä tapahtuu, on että…"
16 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service