Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Oskar's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"You write; "Armpits seem to be a tracking method". Could you please tell more about…"

Oskar replied Sep 1 to Eh blocked and medicated..ooops they blabbed. Dang nano society

1 Sep 1
Reply by Oskar

"Thanks, I really appreciate your audio posts."

Oskar replied Aug 25 to SUBLIMINAL TORTURE STOPPING AUDIO

4 Aug 25
Reply by Oskar

"Hi, I appreciate your reply. But honestly I would above all like to hear replies - o…"

Oskar replied Dec 26, 2018 to does the Wave Genome really help V2K victims?

2 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Oskar

"Thanks, I will try this."

Oskar replied Jun 4, 2018 to Torture prevention audio

7 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by mtehr

"You are welcome.  Concerning supplementing with omega-3; it's not necessary to use f…"

Oskar replied Apr 3, 2018 to some tips to better handle the situation

2 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by Oskar

"As I said; something happens which causes the heart to start pounding (non correlate…"

Oskar replied Dec 3, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"I'm from Sweden. Epsom salt can maybe be considered cheap if you buy it from the int…"

Oskar replied Dec 2, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"No pounding heart? 800 gr is pretty much...the salt costs money... how come you take…"

Oskar replied Dec 1, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"If it's done at night it's not that easy to push it away (when half-awake).    "

Oskar replied Nov 7, 2017 to best way to protect the heart?

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Alels

"Hi Sue. Try to do a careful parasite cleanse on a regular basis. Google natural rem…"

Oskar replied Sep 10, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"They have con man KKK Naz who get paid to oppress people. Know one knows. Global control system. Nano implant babys. They alter your brain p"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Fucken devil uses brain control for his shit stain oligarchy. Then oppresses everyone else. Unimaginable evil. KKK Nazi"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Antichrist is a greedy nationalist white devil. He has every thing. Mind Control, Invisibility, Antigravity. 100% Fucken devil. Cheating dev"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Watch next Can election could cause some provinces to leave federation. All planned by Alt Right White Nationalist. Social media bots and mi"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Watch next US election it might divide the country so much it could end US as we know it. Its all on purpose and planned by Alt Right White."
4 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a status
10 hours ago
shanto posted discussions
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"African continent and African americans brutally oppressed. Brains have been altered by the white devil!!!!!!!!"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service