Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

JasonMcInerney's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

" "

JasonMcInerney replied Jul 13, 2020 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

47 Aug 4, 2020
Reply by Victoria

" "

JasonMcInerney replied Dec 30, 2014 to perp behind every mailbox

603 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Solomon Grimm

RSS

Latest Activity

Justina Heart posted a blog post

WILDINGS, HATE CRIMES, RETALIATIONS AND HUMAN RIGHTS ATROCIITES OCCURING ON THE EARTH IN THE 21ST CENTURY

In the  21 century --the world is supposed to be a place where human rights atrocities do not occur. I tragically report that I am the victim of a vile, cruel and evil hate crime-wilding-and retaliation by a powerful secretive group of rogues.  I want to share that I was the victim of such a vile, perverted and malicious crime that I can not describe it with ease.For over a decade I was assaulted with remote super sonic weapons that caused me outrageous pain and other effects in my lower body.…See More
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"closely look at the world population. There are more whites than Indians, Chinese, or other groups. Retards are spreading White replacement."
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Never ever trust the french. Dont look at russians because God doesnt know why they hell their doing this."
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Dont fight each other USA. Its the tail that wagged the dog. The tail is French/Russians/Hungarian/Polish/KKK/Nazi brain control. Not China!"
3 hours ago
Justina Heart commented on Mark Dorrington's blog post Today too many psychiatrists are diagnosing a label of conditions on individuals.
"In my comment on August 24, 2020, , I meant to say that some "only a few" police can be corrupt.    I did not mean to imply the majority of the police are corrupt.  I believe most police are just.  It is--as I say on my…"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Trump and the white nationalist were whistleblown. Brain control. They are going to blame the Chinese. Just watch."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"US is falling because fucken French/Russia/KKK/Nazi. Its planned for years. They need to all die. US division is all brain control manipulat"
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Planned for over 20+ years including covid and blaming the chinese. Brain control you can easily make it look lile Chinese. White Supremacy"
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service