peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Richard H. Lovelace Sr.'s Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"The dumbing down of America and sickness and diseases using Bioterrorism and Microwa…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Sep 14, 2018 to Targeted individual finds blood test for C.F.I.D.S.

1 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Richard H. Lovelace Sr.

"Don't interfere with their Profits this is very Dangerous. They don't allow the simp…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Sep 14, 2018 to Bioterrorism and fake Medical expirments from Scientists and Researchers have Killed over a hundred million people.

5 Sep 14, 2018

"Just hope and pray that President Trump will Drain The Huge Swamp and make America S…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Sep 14, 2018 to Bioterrorism and fake Medical expirments from Scientists and Researchers have Killed over a hundred million people.

5 Sep 14, 2018

"More documents on the Weoponized Mycoplasma and Viruses that is Controlled and Activ…"

5 Sep 14, 2018

"Documents on the weoponized Super Bugs that was downgraded and Belittled in the USA."

5 Sep 14, 2018

"More documents."

5 Sep 14, 2018

"Let no man add it take away from my words. Because I call my words Faithful And True…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Sep 11, 2018 to Being attacked with Microwave Generators in 1989

5 Sep 11, 2018

"Knowledge and then you get Understanding and only then you get Wisdom and Courage to…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Sep 11, 2018 to Being attacked with Microwave Generators in 1989

5 Sep 11, 2018

"Human to Machine to Computer via Morgellons disease and Black Smart Dust via program…"

5 Sep 11, 2018

"My wife and six months old granddaughter did not survive the Holocaust. The heavy du…"

5 Sep 11, 2018

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"They use mind control robotic animals wild and domesticated. Even remote control biological house flys"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Mind control works on animals and insects!!! Fake Noahs Arch. You can also EEG to animals."
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"With implants you can record all your bio metric telemetry. Sight smell taste feelings to ssd. Then relive the same thing again."
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"B2B will be a commercial product. Imagine recording your vacations and reliving later with dream programming???"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Gwt this I swear Garbage convinced stupid people they are others through EEG mapping. Avatar. Complete utter stupidity"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"EEG Mapping to someone. They can control your facial muscles. If they smile mapped to you. Will make your muscle change."
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Watch Myron Mays video look at his eyes. They are glazed and there is an électro magnetic aruroa around his head. He is EEG mapped !!!!!!!!"
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service