Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hans Zoff's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The navy relies on V2K for national defence precisely because it has never been inte…"

Hans Zoff replied Nov 19, 2019 to This Lab have way out from from RNM and V2K

10 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Hans Zoff

"It’s a scam, as my comment below explains. "

Hans Zoff replied Nov 18, 2019 to This Lab have way out from from RNM and V2K

10 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Hans Zoff

"That’s an interesting idea, Navy Nut - I’ll definitely look you up if I ever return…"

Hans Zoff replied Nov 1, 2019 to Just wondering - lots of talk no valid action...

10 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by Hans Zoff

"It is amusingly obvious why brian chose to deflect to the ‘V2K can be blocked’ expos…"

Hans Zoff replied Nov 1, 2019 to A.I and the insult crews

10 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by Hans Zoff

"Why not tell the truth? “To do so, however, it will need to be proven that the same…"

Hans Zoff replied Sep 19, 2019 to Mind-reading gadget predicts what you want to say before you say it

6 Sep 19, 2019
Reply by deca

"What dangerously misleading disinformation: for a real TI to receive a mental illnes…"

Hans Zoff replied Sep 17, 2019 to Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story

27 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by deca

"Speak for yourself, if you must gas-light us: https://fightgangstalking.files.wordpr…"

Hans Zoff replied Sep 17, 2019 to Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story

27 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by deca

"It is unusual to find a ‘government leak” which actually can be confirmed, and it wa…"

Hans Zoff replied Aug 3, 2019 to Government acidentally sends a strange conspiracy theory file describing 'remote mind control' and 'forced memory blanking'

1 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Hans Zoff

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
5 hours ago
Adina Nemeti is now a member of Peacepink
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"These people "humans" assaulting Canadian Democracy. USA already ruined by them. Now they need to ruin ours by spreading their poision."
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Garbage commie telling me not to buy. Just like the Bible says. Cant buy or sell. Commie nazi facist garbage. These human garbage ruined USA"
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
19 hours ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post IF WE EXPOSE OUR BIOFIELDS TO TWO WAY DIGITAL COMMUNICATION DEVICES CAN THEY BE THEN HACKED INTO?
20 hours ago
Ronald Gordon updated their profile
21 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service