Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Monica Rey's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Stephen, I am a 20 year UK TI and the last year's attacks have escalated. Hard being…"

Monica Rey replied Aug 31, 2015 to Eleanor White is dead (false rumour, apparently - see below)

42 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Solomon Grimm

"The same Eleanor White?"

Monica Rey replied Aug 3, 2015 to Eleanor White is dead (false rumour, apparently - see below)

42 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Solomon Grimm

"Noticed copper coins are not affected by magnets."

Monica Rey replied Feb 15, 2015 to U can stop V2K n mind control via Faraday Cage!

25 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Zezustech , Inc

"Why does Big Al/David want to ignore the absolute fact that rfids have been removed…"

Monica Rey replied May 2, 2014 to rf scanning?

442 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Richard H. Lovelace Sr.

"Hi Deca, I have no trust in Big Al/David. He obviously has no experience of receivin…"

Monica Rey replied May 1, 2014 to rf scanning?

442 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Richard H. Lovelace Sr.

"Medical science and industry are also exploiting TI's by gleening the effects of our…"

Monica Rey replied Dec 21, 2013 to Targeting may be a good thing!

44 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by jinoe schmoe

"Touching your conscience and instilling guilt to the point where we utterly doubt ou…"

Monica Rey replied Dec 16, 2013 to Targeting may be a good thing!

44 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by jinoe schmoe

"Many thanks Lez. I will continue to pass on anything helpful. Regards, Monica."

Monica Rey replied Oct 29, 2013 to List for what frequencies you have been told make this harassment possible.Sited

51 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by energyweaponsatme

"What is the name of detector you use? Thanks."

Monica Rey replied Oct 28, 2013 to List for what frequencies you have been told make this harassment possible.Sited

51 Jun 6, 2015

"Thanks Lez, yes, burns as top picture. Nobody lives above me. Being circular indicat…"

Monica Rey replied Oct 28, 2013 to List for what frequencies you have been told make this harassment possible.Sited

51 Jun 6, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

Maria Harmath shared Robin Yan's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
Maria Harmath shared Soleilmavis's event on Facebook
2 hours ago
davidfulton3 posted a video
2 hours ago
Profile IconKristen Conklin, Maurice V. and Franco Villa joined Peacepink
3 hours ago
Snoop Fourtruth commented on gale white's video
Thumbnail

Know Your Constitution - Carl Miller Part 3 of 3

"EVERYTHING ABOUT CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR, CARL MILLER, AND HIS TEACHINGS ON WACCOBB.NET https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?131638-Carl-Miller-Richard-Champion EVERYTHING ABOUT EDDIE CRAIG AND HIS TEACHINGS ON…"
4 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"Deca Mc, hows it going fella? Hey what ever became of that guy LAZARUS ZOMBIE? he used to stir the pot in the forum years ago and you too used to disagree a lot. I tried looking him up on the forum just now but all I could find was "Page Not…"
6 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Mirjalla näyttää olevan hyvä radiotaajuusmittari. Olisi kiva tietää merkki. Onko oma vai lainassa. Jos STUK:lta lainassa, ei voi kertoa. Mielenkiinnolla seuraan."
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service