Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

VM's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe most, if not all, people on this forum are not trying to fool people, but…"

VM replied Jun 6 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"God's grace, I look at it more from the perspective of there are many countries in t…"

VM replied Jun 4 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Javier, Thanks for the information. I still have to look at it some more, but in the…"

VM replied Jun 3 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Javier, I feel a lot of the espionage capabilities are merely for hard physical evid…"

VM replied Jun 3 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Javier, First, I appreciate that you concede that my theory at least makes some sens…"

VM replied Jun 2 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Deca, how are you different?"

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Javier, Why do you seem so angry about what I have said? I am simply trying to have…"

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Deca, No, they can actually induce these physical things. This has nothing to do wit…"

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Sue, I am grateful you didn't take offense. As I said, you seem like a very positive…"

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Deca, I said "mimic" physical illnesses. They can actually induce physical symptoms…"

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Tap skull and listen. Different areas make different sounds. Implanted areas make unique sound. Record. Analyze!!"
33 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Tap skull and listen. Different areas make different sounds. Implanted areas make unique sound. Record. Analyze!!"
33 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
33 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
33 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
33 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Tap your skull. Listen!!! Different parts make different sounds. Implants make a unique sound. Anaylze and we can find all implants!!!!"
35 minutes ago
michael benoit posted a blog post

SUE FROM DOWNUNDER

Sue     Thank you for commenting on my recent blog.  The reason I asked for someone to send my blog post as a email to Dr. Scott Allen, a medical expert on torture, with Physicians for Human Rights is that my email accounts have been hacked and I know some emails are diverted.     You seem to have a sound mind and I have always like your comments about my blogs.  So, I want to asked you to help me to get other members and victims especially female victims to communicate with the experts at…See More
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Look at Indian temples Egyptian temples you will see green blue people. It wasnt paint. Chemistry! Mind control chemistry. No lies."
3 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service