Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

VM's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe most, if not all, people on this forum are not trying to fool people, but…"

VM replied Jun 6, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"God's grace, I look at it more from the perspective of there are many countries in t…"

VM replied Jun 4, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Javier, Thanks for the information. I still have to look at it some more, but in the…"

VM replied Jun 3, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Javier, I feel a lot of the espionage capabilities are merely for hard physical evid…"

VM replied Jun 3, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Javier, First, I appreciate that you concede that my theory at least makes some sens…"

VM replied Jun 2, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Deca, how are you different?"

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Javier, Why do you seem so angry about what I have said? I am simply trying to have…"

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Deca, No, they can actually induce these physical things. This has nothing to do wit…"

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Sue, I am grateful you didn't take offense. As I said, you seem like a very positive…"

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Deca, I said "mimic" physical illnesses. They can actually induce physical symptoms…"

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

davidfulton3 and Luke O Connor are now friends
9 minutes ago
ALEXIS RAJENE PRIMOUS posted a status
"Need help** I need a private attorney contact to move forward with my experiences, I’ve had trouble finding one"
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

If you don't send and share, this is new one.

UN ICCPR UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council Amnesty International International Bar Association International Criminal Court International Court of Justice Canadian GovernmentCC :justin.trudeau@parl.gc.casgcentral@un.orgmbachelet@ohchr.orgCP@ohchr.orgcat@ohchr.orgccpr@ohchr.orgsr-torture@ohchr.orgpetitions@ohchr.orginformation@icj-cij.orgBy this attached photo, please send and  confirm if you all received what I sent, thanks.…See More
5 hours ago
"Thanks to us, who know our truths and fight for them; we have created a movement that echoes throughout every facet of life."
8 hours ago
"I want to thank you all for creating an ecosystem of-sorts that nurtures a very delicate experience that we are all having together. *Alexis"
8 hours ago
ALEXIS RAJENE PRIMOUS is now a member of Peacepink
8 hours ago
Tom liked SANDRA's profile
yesterday
Tom and SANDRA are now friends
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service