Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Wayne Morin Jr's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"true so very true back in the 80s from SF the cabal used to make it known to me and…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Aug 5, 2016 to A.I and the insult crews

10 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by Hans Zoff

"freebird families you figure they being blood, they would be the group of people in…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Aug 4, 2016 to screwed

18 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"ms.freebird81 you must live in Tucson az.I recently tried to film Raytheon from the…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jul 13, 2016 to 6 Terrifying New Weapons Police are using to crush protests

8 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"Hello Gods GraceWayne here I've just signed and will be posting this petition to my…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jul 5, 2016 to AVAAZ PETITION TO SIGN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

23 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"cat catYou'll always be a cat catIn Jesus Christ ServiceWayne6/30/16"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jul 1, 2016 to CONSTANT THREATS TO MY INCOME

22 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"I believe that the homosexual the murder the whore the thief the blasphemer the necr…"

22 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"Wayne Morin JrTo Gods Grace                             The Book of Psalm's and Prov…"

22 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"Gods Grace,Wayne here so very sad to hear that your perps have just made another ver…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jun 30, 2016 to CONSTANT THREATS TO MY INCOME

22 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"glad you figured it out. "

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jun 27, 2016 to WHAT DOES A SHARP END MEAN ANYONE KNOW?

8 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"As I remember the word ( SHARP ) is a Jewish gang of men / women = called Sharp. The…"

Wayne Morin Jr replied Jun 26, 2016 to WHAT DOES A SHARP END MEAN ANYONE KNOW?

8 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Bone graft with fake bone material. Klan Craft. Cut your theet out andn glue them back in with nano implants. Brutal"
27 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Space cowboys? Kkk Nazi. Brutal. Monsters. Worst "Ever". Jackets made of human skin. No lies. I wish police would believe me."
36 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"So many warsand conflicts all fabricatwded with brain control to keep countries down. Antichrist. Invisibility. Wakes into homes rapes."
46 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Any police willing to hear what I have to say? A monster serial killing evil "Organization" Klan Craft. Divide and stay on top for whites."
48 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Klan Craft. Brain control isis to release a dirty bomb somewhere in US. Trust me antichrist. Pure evil. NY? They hate Jews. So much lawless"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Klan craft. Electronically kill a non white person. Oppression with slander and fraud."
2 hours ago
dinelo amokounia commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Do Smart Phones Control and Program the Human Race with Artificial Intelligence?

"This is a very grim future we are looking to...the truth of the matter is that the phone should just be an entertainment device and not to consume you massivly. Read books on statistics to have a mathematical approach and fina a good app like…"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Little Horn. Antichrist. Brutal rapist murder. You cannot imagine. French canadian one of the leaders"
3 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service