Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

SheriGrutz's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Ironically when I wrote a letter in 2004 to the UN Committee for Human Rights, the d…"

SheriGrutz replied Sep 24, 2014 to Spiritual or Technology?

722 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Zezustech , Inc

"Huh!  hi Daniel.  I called them during direct torture attacks in 2004 and they told…"

SheriGrutz replied Jun 18, 2013 to Letter back from ACLU

8 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Juan G. Rodriguez

"Yes, we are on the outside, we are marginalized people who have lost everything, and…"

SheriGrutz replied Apr 5, 2013 to Will victims win a lawsuit?

231 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by norachen

"Yes, I know computer programs would name the game, but what are you left with, empty…"

SheriGrutz replied Feb 15, 2013 to Delusional thinking and the internet

28 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"It really boils down to how you think of the mind, if you think all of it is mind co…"

SheriGrutz replied Feb 13, 2013 to Delusional thinking and the internet

28 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"One of the reasons they call it Monarch Programming is because the person is floatin…"

SheriGrutz replied Feb 12, 2013 to Schizophrenia, MPD, DID, Voice Hearers, etc.

23 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SheriGrutz

"There seems to be conditions that are met that indicate an alignment with schizophre…"

SheriGrutz replied Feb 11, 2013 to Schizophrenia, MPD, DID, Voice Hearers, etc.

23 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SheriGrutz

"Kris, please don't use all caps, and try to reason with what I'm saying.  I have got…"

SheriGrutz replied Feb 10, 2013 to Schizophrenia, MPD, DID, Voice Hearers, etc.

23 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SheriGrutz

"Some people who read my book of poems, about targeting and schizophrenia, are quick…"

SheriGrutz replied Feb 8, 2013 to Schizophrenia, MPD, DID, Voice Hearers, etc.

23 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SheriGrutz

"here is the medical explanation of hallucinations: an error in the filtering of segm…"

SheriGrutz replied Feb 6, 2013 to Schizophrenia, MPD, DID, Voice Hearers, etc.

23 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SheriGrutz

RSS

Latest Activity

Ginger Lee Smith posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Et voilà  mon pseudo affublé d'une photo avec un coucher de soleil ! Il y a quelques années, c'est un italien qui avait manipulé un  mien document que j'avais mis en ligne , au prétexte…"
2 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Un individu ciblé français obligé de fuir son pays pour échapper à un internement ou une incarcération https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kMnUGsKzAc"
2 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted videos
5 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THERE IS A VIRTUAL VERSION OF EACH OF US BEING CREATED INSIDE A COMPUTER SIMULATION.

The following linked youtube video which is called "A SOLUTION THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW" has been posted online by Dana Ashlie from California and it informs us that there is a computer simulation of the world being created now and there are virtual versions of each of us placed inside that computer simulation. It also states that nanobots which are inside our brains and bodies are being used to collect all kinds of biological data from us and that HAARP phased arrays are providing the…See More
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I recall my first sexual moment and guess what. Some scum EEG Mapped to me remotely . A MAN raping kids. Who is trying to hide this tech?"
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Men EEG remotely mapping to kids having sexual intercourse. Why are the conservatives wanting to hide this crime?"
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Electronic Rape, Sexual Abuse. How is that part of this experiment?"
12 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service