Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

tanstaafl productions's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"DID YOU EVER WONDER IF YOU HAD BEEN THE TARGET OF A CONSPIRACY THAT INVOLVED EVERYON…"

tanstaafl productions replied Feb 2, 2011 to TI Logo Suggestion

2 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by tanstaafl productions

"marq@tanstaaflprojections responded, after some thought:   don't rock my world, dude…"

tanstaafl productions replied Feb 1, 2011 to disappointed; failed to find a Bush+Nazi conspiracy theory

17 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Radar

"I have realised a tendency in myself to look for a "knockout blow" in terms of info…"

tanstaafl productions replied Jan 25, 2011 to disappointed; failed to find a Bush+Nazi conspiracy theory

17 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Radar

"i've been an admirer and fan of chip tatum for many years. he reminds me of former F…"

tanstaafl productions replied Jan 22, 2011 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

431 Jul 2
Reply by Laurie J Wesson

"I DEFINITELY don't think that ALL cops are pigs.  some are honest people who attempt…"

tanstaafl productions replied Jan 1, 2011 to to a sinthesys of the MC phenomenon

4 Jan 1, 2011

"from urbandictionary dot com     pigs 1032 up, 119 down   pigs images Pi…"

tanstaafl productions replied Jan 1, 2011 to to a sinthesys of the MC phenomenon

4 Jan 1, 2011

"marq@tanstaaflprojections says:    i respect what Annie Svensson is saying here -- b…"

4 Jan 1, 2011

"i like your guesswork2 less than 1 and 3, soleilmavis.   really because 'chipping' w…"

tanstaafl productions replied Dec 29, 2010 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

431 Jul 2
Reply by Laurie J Wesson

"what i have to say is:   what have people strategized about if the response is denia…"

tanstaafl productions replied Dec 16, 2010 to Evidence of mind control abuses and tortures

81 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by Bethany Wright

"also     humans are not reptilian, we are mammals.   creating A LOT of confusion and…"

tanstaafl productions replied Dec 14, 2010 to Evidence of mind control abuses and tortures

81 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by Bethany Wright

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Who built tunnels in US? "Right under ground". Release covid and go into their underground huts. Why?"
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Bikers for putin bikers for trump. Kkk Nazi"
15 hours ago
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Sorry, 613 581-9006"
16 hours ago
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Hello, i live in ottawa. Please contact me 612 581 9006"
16 hours ago
Erick Goodman updated their profile
18 hours ago
kristine francisco updated their profile
22 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cambridge Analytica all over again. Steven the Rat Bannon Putin ."
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Cyril and Putin the savior of White America. Watch and see. Data Analysis numbers are cheated. Evil liars."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service