Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'Sofia' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sofia Crossed Over August 12. 2011

I know Sofia was a member of your site and she committed suicide on August 12, 2011. She was listening to recordings all the time and I thi…

Started by Janet Lessin

38 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Sharon Pirchalski

RSS

Latest Activity

Otikal Holdings left a comment for William R Scott
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
10 seconds ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for william skakeis
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
1 minute ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for William Vance Jr.
2 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for William Joseph Mace
2 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for William Wayne Barber
2 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for William R. Bucholz, Jr
2 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for William Charles Hughes
3 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for William Alexander Patton
4 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service