Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'mind' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doctors who know about mind control abuse and torture

After a long time hard working, we have already bring awareness of mind control abuse and torture to many people, including some Doctors an…

Started by Soleilmavis

32 May 7
Reply by Vaibhav

Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

Thousands of people, are asking for an international investigation of enormous human rights violations that are silently taking place world…

Started by Soleilmavis

47 Aug 4, 2020
Reply by Victoria

Motorola’s mind reading device

Couple of days ago on Alex Jones Infowars had a presentation about potato powered microchip that can be eaten. On Same program was also a p…

Started by Martti Koski

10 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by Martti Koski

The 3 secrets about the electromagnetic weapons and the 3 things to be remembered for 30 years

The 3 secrets about the electromagnetic weapons are (1) American electromagnetic Remote Surgery and Remote mind Control weapon is not contr…

Started by Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages

1 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Other evils in human history are negligible comparing with those who studied ElectromagneticRemote Surgery and Remote Mind Control

American technicals who studied Electromagnetic Remote Surgery and Remote Mind Control technologies are the only evils, only murders on thi…

1 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Chanath

Over 40 years of Family control of mind control FIRM, morons dreaming the Evils could stop their murdering

Over 40 years that American Trillionaire, Billionaire tycoon Mafia family members had been murdering for hiding secrets and keeping family…

2 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages

Mind Control Technicals 100% are evils

Tell the whole world to remember the victims inside and outside Mafia tycoon family controlled CIA mind control FIRM for 30 years ·Everyda…

1 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by george kwong

Things you most commonly hear through v2k attacks.

I can never get over the absurdity and vulgarity of the things the perps say through v2k, AI? attacks, so I decided to compile a list. Ad…

Started by capricorn one

212 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by capricorn one

Setting up American government is for the purpose of Killing every CIA who knows it is not the government but a Mafia tycoon family

Eileen Rockefeller, born in 1952, the youngest daughter of David Rockefeller and husband to Eileen Rockefeller, husband to Maggie Rockefell…

0 Mar 13, 2015

Space Plasma Exploration Active Radar : Is It Online?

SPEAR is not HAARP.  it is a DIFFERENT facility altogether. But is it online in 2015?

Started by tanstaafl productions

1 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by tanstaafl productions

RSS

Latest Activity

Otikal Holdings left a comment for WHITNEY WILLIAMS
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
3 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Trace Williams
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
11 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Nancy Williams
13 minutes ago
fhtfgnjgyjngy posted blog posts
14 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Adam Williams
14 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Ken Williams
15 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for tony williams
16 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for aj Williams
16 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service