Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I organize a survey on poll.gangstalkingwiki.com

The goal is to find out what you believe, not what you can prove.

It takes about 40 minutes to complete.

Recently Dr. Lorraine Sheridan published a study which is very negative for targeted individuals. Her study is based on things that targets wrote in 2004-2005 in a free text box in a survey on www.stalkingsurvey.com. She says that gang stalking is delusional in basis, that our claims should not be investigated and that we should be sent to psychiatry. But she doesn't say what targets believe. She just didn't investigate. My survey tries to find out.

Views: 1146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Posting a damage-control video JMK made years later in response to the involuntarily leaked document cited above (wherein this military intelligence officer explicitly discloses the live agent gang-stalking program) is called a 'straw man' argument.  This is only part of why I requested that someone intercede and try to "help him out here".

deca said:

(This sentence fragment appears as a complete sentence due to incorrect punctuation:)

Julianne McKinney's point about gang-stalkers being used to soften targets up to make the technological attacks more effective?  He claims he doesn't "understand the question" - can someone help him out a little here?

"Years ago I came across the interview she did and possible read some of her stuff but not in resent years so when labrat (who is banned ) and now yourself throw her name around I am like wtf are you on about ? Its 2015 ? she wrote her stuff way back in 1992."

Good for you, deca.  Did this interview you refer to (which, you must realize, is NOT her article cited and quoted above) have anything to say about the gang-stalking program Ms. McKinney disclosed, or is it a completely irrelevant distraction to help you pretend you have something to say here?   In other words, can you think of any reason why this video pertains to her disclosure about gang-stalking? 

It is like pretending gang-stalking is obsolete (your "...the old-fashioned way, were they follow you around with cars...") just because technology can replicate many of the same effects - it does not deny the actual gang-stalking that (in JMK's own words) "softens up" targets to facilitate the subsequent tech attacks.  Here you act as if the fact she commented on something else later means her earlier disclosure is not relevant - the implication seems to be that 'that's all history now, and we have progressed beyond that'. Whereas the reality is that he has not even begun to address her point!

Speaking of non-sequiturs, have you read Cliff's article exposing FFCHS as a government Counterintelligence disinformation front group?  Observe how the article is unflattering. It is not intended as a playlist for strategies to help you avoid McKinney's remarks about gang-stalkers.

Surely the title above must have tipped you off that you are on the wrong page with this straw man.

"now the “Julianne McKinney's point about gang-stalkers being used to soften targets up to make the technological attacks more effective?”'"

Stop the presses - he has addressed Item #1 on the tardy list!  How will he 'deal' with her?

"I don't agree with this first of all the tech can rough you up/soften you very easily by it self"

But if that were true, then why would they need the gang-stalkers she discloses?  You still have not addressed the evidence of her article - you gave merely offered an uninformed opinion about why you think she could be mistaken, without actually discussing how this should affect her case!

"..its torture...but what they need to do is cover up they are using the tech,create a cover story and discredit the victims ..."

In the first place, you've already been challenged to explain why your opinion should have more weight than her article.  She ran the NSA-ESP program.  Who are you, again?  Do you suppose you might put something in your next avoidance that indicates that you have actually read the article cited on every page of this discussion so far?  So far the best story to discredit victims has come from deca!

Readers will find all the evidence they want in her article which, as was mentioned, was not disclosed voluntarily (was leaked by someone other than Ms. McKinney). If deca does not read the article, his denial of its import is not worth taking any more seriously than he appears to be taking it.

Secondly, since the document was leaked involuntarily - which should be obvious to anyone who did more than "possible read some of her stuff" (she only wrote the one article - either you read it or you didn't!) - then it is rather silly to pretend that it is part of a "cover story", wouldn't you say?

"and they need to get the victim to act out in public , behave in ways that close friends and family think the victim is acting out of character and having some type psychotic episode, break down ,being paranoid and having delusional beliefs and need help."

Never miss an opportunity to put "delusional" in the same sentence as TI's - it helps our Google profile in the eyes of the general public, and isolates us from avenues of support. The "some type psychotic episode" remark would seem to confirm Labrat's contention (Pg. 1) that Dr. Sheridan's denial of the reality of gang-stalking is part and parcel of the same CointelPro operation skulking around the Myron May 'episode', as represented on Peacepink with Muertos's 'Myron's mental health' assault.

Considering that all this is on the same blog where deca's inaccurate take on the actual facts is spelled out in such vivid detail by Anthony Forwood*, his continuing gas-lighting of gang-stalking should not really come as much of a surprise to anyone. Note the pathetic condition TI's are shown in here:

"Also they want to isolate you from any support and make you have learned helpless , lack of trust in others ….also to focus on wants happening around you instead of wants being done to you ..also they have to drive the victim into a situation were the victim will be carted of and diagnosed with a mental disorder once that's achieved they can just zap you all day and nobody even close family members will take you serious and just blame your so called “mental disorder” ..also there are other reasons ...the mental health become your primary health provider not your GP and can sort of control and dictate what kind of medical help you can have , prevent you from access to your mental health records , medical scans ….also you will lose a lot of rights as they can just say your not mental sound therefore not mental responsible and they will use this against you when you try to go to court or have dealings with authorities , police , social services etc"

It is all a very roundabout way of adding nothing to the discussion - what do you suppose happens when targeted individuals start spouting the nonsense they learn at FFCHS about "mind-reading satellites"? 

Gang-stalking is real and has been leaked by an army intelligence officer, the head of the FBI for L.A. (Ted Gunderson);  the alternative explanatory framework of mind-reading satellites is genuinely delusional.  It is a very good way to subject a target to all those debilitating circumstances diagnosed and medicated people suffer - so you can turn around and pretend they're 'imagining' gang-stalkers.

"but saying that there is a lot I do agree with her on ...again you are never going to agree on every thing that a another TI claims anyway ...but I do think her information is worth while checking out"

If you truly believe that, may I suggest you actually try doing so yourself?  Not a cover-up video for damage control after the facts have already been spilled - read her article about the gang-stalking program.  I can see why you are reluctant to avail yourself of the facts which have already been referenced and even (in part) spelled out for you:  if, after that, you continue spouting GS-denial nonsense like this, LaBrat's suggestion for Dr. Sheridan will apply every bit as much for you!

"once dr sheridan is appraised of the disclosures given us by the late ted gunderson, and especially the involuntarily leaked document on overt harassment by julainne mckinney*, if after that she still maintains this unscientific posture, someone ought to send her to get her own head examined       there is more than enough proof of gang-stalking - not that the state is going to be any more interested in seeing it than this apparent charlatan has been"

Failing that, then the (paraphrased) words of Big Lebowski return to haunt this 'deca' character:

Reply by Nevar Starling 21 hours ago

"("Maybe "We" need to take our heads outside for a poo!)"

But if deca were sincere, he would have demonstrated this by at lea...

This sentence is incorrect, and is instead supposed to say "by an army intelligence officer {that would be Ms. Mckinney, of course, and not Ted}, the head of the FBI for L.A., and many others in positions of authority."

"Gang-stalking is real and has been leaked by an army intelligence officer, the head of the FBI for L.A. (Ted Gunderson);"

Julianne McKinney's point about gang-stalkers being used to soften targets up to make the technological attacks more effective?

they don`t need to soften you up so a pain ray or v2k is more effective sorry I just don`t agree with this...they need to set you up in front of others in your local community/family  so they right you of as mental ill when you try to report whats you are experiencing  and don`t investigate and give you the support you actually need they need to set the stage so they can perform this on you and get away with it ..and they need YOU to act out in public ...in simple terms to cry wolf make false accusations , raise false alarms (thou at the time you don`t realize you are being manipulated and pushed to this)  so later when you do figure whats really going on nobody will listen .....also they get other less experienced TI`s to cry wolf to sabotage other more knowledgeable TI`s projects/initiatives at exposing this ....

how would "gangstalking" make a gun shot wound more effective ??? it wouldn`t

but I could set the stage were YOU were perceived as a  bad/dangerous  person and deserved to be executed in front of a firing squad  and if done right nobody would really bother about it ......but if somebody just shot you in the street then it would be investigated and see as murder ....

again its how things are "framed" and staged which makes the differences and contexts

so its a set up to  get local people/family/authority to perceive and react to you in a certain way  but also to get YOU to perceive and react to them in certain untrusting,hostel negative way too ...so there is a negative outcome and heightens situation ....once you realize this you can diffusion and  turn this around and win over local/family/authority support

again I point out that certain things that a TI experiences have been "framed" and Labeled as "gangstalking" which I believe is not all that useful especially over the long term  ....

Idea Framing, Metaphors, and Your Brain - George Lakoff

as i would suggest your brain going to fire in certain places (gangstalking part and what ever the stimulus is happening )over and over again and its going to rewire itself so you perceive the world in a certain way ....

Hmm so a frame is made of elements and scenarios so I would suggest that “gangstakling” really is a template frame for TI`s and if they accept it they will create certain types of narratives about their targeting

and I would also suggest that these narratives are biased to fit the frame rather than to fit the reality of the situation

Deca's does not seem to get all the way around to addressing the documented fact of Ms. McKinney's disclosure on overt harassment (Zersetzung gang-stalking) - much less its huge significance. Is this really nothing more than that rather simplistic form of denial known as Cointelpro ' psychological projection'? For a little perspective on the matter, let's try applying deca's own reasoning to his pet hobbyhorse, to see how it holds up:

(Nevar Starling)   "deca so you are promoting this thing that TI`s call (for "gangstalking" substitute:) " mind-reading satellites theory" on peacepink "Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs" by attacking anybody that does not believe it or see`s that your belief is flawed and offers are better alternatives ?"

Deca must concede that, while I did not agree with Full Name's or Madminster's POV's either, neither have I "attacked" them. Deca, meanwhile, completely refuses to even entertain the possibility of alternatives (much less "better" ones), yet proceeds to disrespect the entire premise of Cliff's questionnaire, as well as the confirmed reality discussed by Mr. Huylebroeck, LaBrat, Sue and myself. Projection?

"look until YOU realize that YOU are promoting/protecting a "belief system"* rather than researching,investigating exposing &  educating others about crimes being committed  against TI`s  and ways to cope,deal prevent this ...then we are never going to agree on this .."

Pardon my naivety, but where's the evidence for this deliberately incriminating 'hypothesis/science fantasy' you counter-propose to the established reality of gang-stalking?  (You know - that word you're "not comfortable with", the one Cliff's site calls FFCHS out for because it tries to down-play its currency, as quoted in item @2 from his article reprinted above.)

"people that are promoting/protecting the belief in being a victim of "gangstakling" have almost turned it into cult rather than into a activism/support groups"

Still no response to the reference above to Anthony Forwood's apt use of the term "cult" to describe FFCHS Scientology-style mind-control over their indoctrinated initiates/acolytes/'believers in the hypothesis of mind-reading satellites'. 

We see, all in all, four 'projections' in a row, and not one valid reason why this suspiciously FFCHS-ish denial of gang-stalking should be counted against the legitimate points in McKinney's article.  Lol - still no indication that he has even read the section on 'Overt Harassment' - or even why it matters!  Instead, the same unsupported insinuations and unspecified accusations, and cult-like herding of followers away from evil 'open debate of the issues'.

Julianne McKinney's point about gang-stalkers being used to soften targets up to make the technological attacks more effective?

"they don`t need to soften you up so a pain ray or v2k is more effective sorry I just don`t agree with this..."

The original question was, do you have any reason anyone should discount Ms. McKinney's (etc.) evidence?  Since you don't recognize the documented reality of gang-stalking (for which there are specific groups on this site), all the remainder of this comment - as other have noted - could as easily be applied to state agents faking this unlikely 'mind-reading' scam:

"they need to set you up in front of others in your local community/family  so they right you of as mental ill when you try to report whats you are experiencing  and don`t investigate and give you the support you actually need they need to set the stage so they can perform this on you and get away with it ..and they need YOU to act out in public ...in simple terms to cry wolf make false accusations , raise false alarms (thou at the time you don`t realize you are being manipulated and pushed to this)  so later when you do figure whats really going on nobody will listen .....also they get other less experienced TI`s to cry wolf to sabotage other more knowledgeable TI`s projects/initiatives at exposing this ....

"how would "gangstalking" make a gun shot wound more effective ???"

The presence of actual federal agents would make the presence of 'real' guns inevitable. Agents scoping the scene electronically or visually could pinpoint the target so that a fired shot would be more effective by capitalizing on the element of surprise. Along with that previously mentioned one, these points as well do seem to go along under the category of "painfully self-evident to anyone not pretending to deny reality".

"it wouldn`t"

Again, as with the McKinney evidence, do you have anything at all to support this implausible opinion? 

"but I could set the stage were YOU were perceived as a  bad/dangerous  person and deserved to be executed in front of a firing squad  and if done right nobody would really bother about it ......but if somebody just shot you in the street then it would be investigated and see as murder ....

"again its how things are "framed" and staged which makes the differences and context"

You may recall former member noshitsherlock's widow explain how he had been shot to death in his home. While he's preparing his demonstration of how noshit's case actually would not "be investigated and see as murder" - will deca now contend that targets are not shot summarily and with impunity? Are Cointelpro Psyops agents - an unaccountable force, as outlined in deca's own blogs and videos - 'not' licensed to kill officially listed targets?

"so its a set up to  get local people/family/authority to perceive and react to you in a certain way"

This is, partly, somewhat true - but in a completely different context. Many members will attest to the gossip campaigns and smear jobs by even family members have been known (and reported by members) to be willingly hoodwinked by perps behind shades and under hats. Quite a number of members have been commenting on street-theater (without the 'conspiritard' punctuation), as well.  Will we now see this all explained as some 'global mind-reading satellite network' which is making all the complete strangers around us dance like a bunch of marionettes?

The idea here (confirmed by the capitalized "YOU" it is contrasted with, immediately below) seems to be that 'they' are mind-controlling everyone around you.  What "certain way" do you mean, deca - that you might seem to think your mind's being read?  That is what you are trying to make us believe - this is why I used the expression "deliberately incriminating" above.  The same logic is ironically perverted to appear to make any real recognition of gang-stalking seem to be what is "delusional".

"but also to get YOU to perceive and react to them in certain untrusting,hostel negative way too ...so there is a negative outcome and heightens situation ....once you realize this you can diffusion and  turn this around and win over local/family/authority support"

Note the syntactic association by which "perceiving" gang-stalkers is associated with "reacting to them...in negative way" - this whole line of thought seems to be based on a very condescending estimation of targets' mentalities. This is an attempt to insinuate that 'S' stimulus (gang-stalkers, punctuated with quotation marks or not) automatically implies 'E' response: self-incriminating knee-jerk reaction from subject. But we are not dogs or rats, so 'behaviourism' is inapplicable anyway.  However, the misplaced faith this person seem to place in the efficacy of state deployment of operations may perhaps be taken as something of a clue in itself.

"again I point out that certain things that a TI experiences have been "framed" and Labeled as "gangstalking" which I believe is not all that useful especially over the long term  ..."

Do you have any evidence to support this misapplication of LAKOFF's thesis, the way McKinney, Gunderson and so on have and use to support theirs?  Or do you just continue to discount evidence that proves you wrong, and "move right along, nothing to see here!' to another "Change of Subject"?

"as i would suggest your brain going to fire in certain places (gangstalking part and what ever the stimulus is happening )over and over again and its going to rewire itself so you perceive the world in a certain way ..."

Do PLEASE explain which section of the brain is the "gangstalking" part which 'fires and rewires' to make Cliff, Sue, Ted, JMK and others "perceive the world in a certain way" which is other than your own opinion (which itself, as you affirm, is based on an admitted and as yet undefended prejudice). There are entire neurology departments in universities around the world hovering over this revelation, with pens poise above endowment agreements in eager anticipation.

It would be a kindness were you to be as specific as common sense permits, and to use correct medical terminology wherever you feel it could conceivably fly. 

"Hmm so a frame is made of elements and scenarios so I would suggest that “gangstakling” really is a template frame for TI`s and if they accept it they will create certain types of narratives about their targeting

"and I would also suggest that these narratives are biased to fit the frame rather than to fit the reality of the situation"

Is there any reason to suppose that this discussion of "narratives" and "framing" is not more appropriate for the highly speculative "mind-reading" Duncan hypothesis you have been selling, as opposed to the reality of gang-stalking officially disclosed,  and documented and observed by a majority of members here"? 

How can someone claim to be a genuine target, have supposedly confronted the excessive capacities (and presumably affiliated manpower) of these multiply leaked once-secret operations, and then turn around and pretend there's any excuse to deny these known programs?  Especially someone who, as deca has done, claims to himself have been one of the (in his view) 'extremely unlikely' cases of real GS? Strange odds...

This poor soul may not be making up these silly fantasies in order to cover up the crime of gang-stalking and make Zersetzung operations against targets less subject to scrutiny. 

Such is the power of mind control that deca may genuinely be this confused about reality.

Deca, are you capable of understanding how everything you have said here ("template frames" and "narratives") is so much more applicable to those ludicrous, unsubstantiated and probably impossible pseudo-scientific hypotheses about "mind-reading satellites" than to the established reality of GS exposed and documented by intel officer JMK? 

The reason I ask is because four pages later you have yet to address the fact of Julianne McKinney's disclosures, and yet your evasion ends with a banal pronouncement about "the reality of the situation".  Perhaps you're really serious!  In that case, as you say: "and I would also suggest" that you consider trying to read her very informative article. 

deca said:

Hmm so a frame is made of elements and scenarios so I would suggest that “gangstakling” really is a template frame for TI`s and if they accept it they will create certain types of narratives about their targeting

and I would also suggest that these narratives are biased to fit the frame rather than to fit the reality of the situation

oh here we go again black & white thinking ...the all or nothing .....(gangstaling all real or not real  ) false dichotomy bullshite that you larbrat ...sorry I mean Nevar Starling are creating on peacepink

I do believe TI`s are subjected to harassment & intimidation and a destabilizing program

so lets get that correct

My issues is "gangstalking"   tries to claim that anything that seems to grab the TI`s attention or irritate them is part of "gangstalking" ...they don`t mention the psychological/tech effects & consequences of being targeted while trying to function as a normal human being in the society and culture we live in ..or mentions lifestyle /behavioral/personality changes that victims go throw 

https://sites.google.com/site/mcrais/microwave

so I would say "Overt Harassment" (another victim constructed in group loaded language term  ) really is harassment & intimidation with a destabilizing program ....blurred with the psychological impact /tech effects & consequences of being targeted while trying to function as a normal human being in the society you live

https://sites.google.com/site/mcrais/microwave

Harassment Objectives

In his book, Psychiatry and the CIA: Victims of Mind Control, Dr. Harvey Weinstein quotes the following passage from a book entitled, Battle for the Mind: A Physiology of Conversion and Brainwashing, by William Sargant (Greenwood Press, Westport, CT, 1957):

“‘By increasing or prolonging stresses in various ways, or inducing physical debilitation, a more thorough alteration of the person’s thinking processes may be achieved. ...If the stress or the physical debilitation, or both, are carried one stage further, it may happen that patterns of thought and behavior, especially those of recent acquisition, become disrupted. New patterns can then be substituted, or suppressed patterns allowed to reassert themselves; or the subject may begin to think or act in ways that precisely contradict his former ones.

“‘...If a complete sudden collapse can be produced by prolonging or intensifying emotional stress, the cortical slate may be wiped clean temporarily of its more recently implanted patterns of behavior, perhaps allowing others to be substituted more easily.’”

Dr. Weinstein then comments: “The parallel with [Dr. Ewen] Cameron’s theory of differential amnesia is striking, and the relationship to brainwashing is abundantly clear.”11 Dr. Cameron, employed by McGill University’s Allan Memorial Institute in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, between 1943 and 1964, conducted brainwashing experiments upon select, non-volunteer psychiatric patients on behalf of the CIA. Dr. Weinstein’s father was one of Cameron’s victims.

Sargant’s theorems and Cameron’s associated experimental findings appear to be the driving force behind the harassment and experimentation now being reported to this Association. All of these individuals are being subjected to a series of overlapping circumstances which apparently are meant to induce and sustain long-term extremes of stress. All of these individuals have been effectively isolated. Unethical psychiatrists and physicians are involved in the majority of these cases. Mind-altering prescription drugs are being used for clearly non-therapeutic purposes. Evidence of LSD use is also beginning to surface (one of Cameron’s favored mind-altering substances). And “psychic driving” techniques—Cameron’s pet brainwashing method—are involved in all these cases, to a much greater and more potentially effective degree where auditory input is involved.

The long-term objectives of these harassment and experimentation campaigns appear to be quite fundamental; viz.,

(1) induce a sense of perverted “loyalty” toward the very agencies engaged in the individual’s harassment, to confuse his or her priorities where the possibility of obtaining legal redress might be concerned;

(2) redirect the targeted individual’s feelings of hopelessness, anger and frustration toward racial and ethnic groups, and toward select, prominent political figures, to include the President of the United States; and

(3) force the individual to commit an act of violence, whether suicide or murder, under conditions which can be plausibly denied by the government.

An operation’s ultimate success apparently hangs on this latter objective. We have successfully obstructed this process in a number of cases now being investigated.

now I was a bit confused by

but when you look at destabilizing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destabilisation

The word destabilisation can be applied to a wide variety of contexts such as attempts to undermine political, military or economic power. In a psychological context it is used as a technique in brainwashing and abuse to disorient and disarm the victim. For example, in the context of workplace bullying, destabilisation applied to the victim may involve:[1] [2]

• failure to acknowledge good work and value the victim's efforts
  • allocation of meaningless tasks
  • removal of areas of responsibility without consultation
  • repeated reminders of blunders
  • setting up to fail
  • shifting of goal posts without telling the victim
  • persistent attempts to demoralise the victim.

How does mind control work?:
A technical overview of mind control tactics

http://factnet.org/how-does-mind-control-work

THE PURPOSES AND TACTICS OF COERCIVE PERSUASION

Coercive persuasion or thought reform as it is sometimes known, is best understood as a coordinated system of graduated coercive influence and behavior control designed to deceptively and surreptitiously manipulate and influence individuals, usually in a group setting, in order for the originators of the program to profit in some way, normally financially or politically. 

The essential strategy used by those operating such programs is to systematically select, sequence and coordinate numerous coercive persuasion tactics over CONTINUOUS PERIODS OF TIME. There are seven main tactic types found in various combinations in a coercive persuasion program. A coercive persuasion program can still be quite effective without the presence of ALL seven of these tactic types.

TACTIC 1. The individual is prepared for thought reform through increased suggestibility and/or "softening up," specifically through hypnotic or other suggestibility-increasing techniques such as: A. Extended audio, visual, verbal, or tactile fixation drills; B. Excessive exact repetition of routine activities; C. Decreased sleep; D. Nutritional restriction.

TACTIC 2. Using rewards and punishments, efforts are made to establish considerable control over a person's social environment, time, and sources of social support. Social isolation is promoted. Contact with family and friends is abridged, as is contact with persons who do not share group-approved attitudes. Economic and other dependence on the group is fostered. (In the forerunner to coercive persuasion, brainwashing, this was rather easy to achieve through simple imprisonment.)

TACTIC 3. Disconfirming information and nonsupporting opinions are prohibited in group communication. Rules exist about permissible topics to discuss with outsiders. Communication is highly controlled. An "in-group" language is usually constructed.

TACTIC 4. Frequent and intense attempts are made to cause a person to re-evaluate the most central aspects of his or her experience of self and prior conduct in negative ways. Efforts are designed to destabilize and undermine the subject's basic consciousness, reality awareness, world view, emotional control, and defense mechanisms as well as getting them to reinterpret their life's history, and adopt a new version of causality.

TACTIC 5. Intense and frequent attempts are made to undermine a person's confidence in himself and his judgment, creating a sense of powerlessness.

TACTIC 6. Nonphysical punishments are used such as intense humiliation, loss of privilege, social isolation, social status changes, intense guilt, anxiety, manipulation and other techniques for creating strong aversive emotional arousals, etc.

TACTIC 7. Certain secular psychological threats [force] are used or are present: That failure to adopt the approved attitude, belief, or consequent behavior will lead to severe punishment or dire consequence, (e.g. physical or mental illness, the reappearance of a prior physical illness, drug dependence, economic collapse, social failure, divorce, disintegration, failure to find a mate, etc.).
Another set of criteria has to do with defining other common elements of mind control systems. If most of Robert Jay Lifton's eight point model of thought reform is being used in a cultic organization, it is most likely a dangerous and destructive cult. These eight points follow:

Robert Jay Lifton's Eight Point Model of Thought Reform

1. ENVIRONMENT CONTROL. Limitation of many/all forms of communication with those outside the group. Books, magazines, letters and visits with friends and family are taboo. "Come out and be separate!"

2. MYSTICAL MANIPULATION. The potential convert to the group becomes convinced of the higher purpose and special calling of the
group through a profound encounter / experience, for example, through an alleged miracle or prophetic word of those in the group.

3. DEMAND FOR PURITY. An explicit goal of the group is to bring about some kind of change, whether it be on a global, social, or
personal level. "Perfection is possible if one stays with the group and is committed."

4. CULT OF CONFESSION. The unhealthy practice of self disclosure to members in the group. Often in the context of a public gathering in the group, admitting past sins and imperfections, even doubts about the group and critical thoughts about the integrity of the leaders.

5. SACRED SCIENCE. The group's perspective is absolutely true and completely adequate to explain EVERYTHING. The doctrine is not subject to amendments or question. ABSOLUTE conformity to the doctrine is required.

6. LOADED LANGUAGE. A new vocabulary emerges within the context of the group. Group members "think" within the very abstract
and narrow parameters of the group's doctrine. The terminology sufficiently stops members from thinking critically by reinforcing a "black and white" mentality. Loaded terms and clichés prejudice thinking.

7. DOCTRINE OVER PERSON. Pre-group experience and group experience are narrowly and decisively interpreted through the absolute doctrine, even when experience contradicts the doctrine.

8. DISPENSING OF EXISTENCE. Salvation is possible only in the group. Those who leave the group are doomed.

and I think you will find that "gangstalking" only websites promote this

4. CULT OF CONFESSION. The unhealthy practice of self disclosure to members in the group. Often in the context of a public gathering in the group, admitting past sins and imperfections, even doubts about the group and critical thoughts about the integrity of the leaders.

5. SACRED SCIENCE. The group's perspective is absolutely true and completely adequate to explain EVERYTHING. The doctrine is not subject to amendments or question. ABSOLUTE conformity to the doctrine is required.

6. LOADED LANGUAGE. A new vocabulary emerges within the context of the group. Group members "think" within the very abstract
and narrow parameters of the group's doctrine. The terminology sufficiently stops members from thinking critically by reinforcing a "black and white" mentality. Loaded terms and clichés prejudice thinking.

7. DOCTRINE OVER PERSON. Pre-group experience and group experience are narrowly and decisively interpreted through the absolute doctrine, even when experience contradicts the doctrine.

rather than being proper help and support groups or a sources of information and facts

like I said "gangstalking" only websites are promoting a belief & doctrine and act more like an cult than any sort of real help and support group/organizations

and don`t think because I disagree with how "gangstalking" websites operate that does not mean that I don`t believe that TI`s are not subjected to harassment & intimidation and a destabilizing program because I do believe they are ...plus also the effects and consequences of these programs & tactics

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Marjut  ja Martti selasin taaksepäin, tosiaan olen maininnut M:n nimen usein, EN OLE HAUKKUNUT, Olen hänen kertomiensa kokemusten ja käyttäytymisensä/kirjoittamistensa avulla yrittänyt ymmärtää,…"
7 hours ago
Chris Evan posted a blog post

Nova Scotia reports 1 new death, 163 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday

Nova Scotia reported one death related to COVID-19 and 163 new cases of the virus on Saturday.The death, a man in his 70s, is in the central health zone. It is the province's 71st COVID-related death.The number of active cases marks a significant decrease from the previous day's figure of 227.On Friday, Premier Iain Rankin indicated there were more than 200 positive results that had not been logged…See More
12 hours ago
Chris Evan posted a discussion

Nova Scotia reports 1 new death, 163 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday

Nova Scotia reported one death related to COVID-19 and 163 new cases of the virus on Saturday.The death, a man in his 70s, is in the central health zone. It is the province's 71st COVID-related death.The number of active cases marks a significant decrease from the previous day's figure of 227.On Friday, Premier Iain Rankin indicated there were more than 200 positive results that had not been logged…See More
12 hours ago
Chris Evan posted a group
12 hours ago
Chris Evan is now a member of Peacepink
12 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"jouko, vain älykkäät ihmiset pystyvät ajattelemaan ja puhumaan rinnakkaistodellisuuksista, tähtitieteilijät useimmiten."
20 hours ago
jouko commented on H's group Finland
"kävin tossa lääkärissä .se mainitsi jotain rinnakkaitodellisuuksista.Itse  olen niistä  joskus netissä puhunut..Minusta on kai tehty proffili joka  jaetaan …"
20 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service