peacepink has become a site where many Handlers/Perpetrators/Weapon technicians sign in claiming to be victims themselves... they are using this site to monitor their targeted individuals and the TI's that were being tortured by Pattie Maes and her MIT  media lab group before she and many of her lab crew were killed in feb 2010 while doing a scalar session in my home.

i am quite good at remote viewing and do not need the scalar technology to do so...you handlers should know that IAM still watching all of you.

the ones i know of who are wit the MIT group are madeline, rositi and robin yan... you can look them up on a google search and see for your self. rossiti can be found on the renderosity web sight.

i know that solimavis will delete this as she really does not give a rats ass about the victims here but this is my last post. we have been doing a federal investigation to catch the perps and now know who everyone of them on this sight are and have no need to monitor this sight any longer.

in china there is a list of prohibited words a mile long and they just added over 1000 more words that if you use them in a cell phone text message your service is disconnected immediately...does any one else wonder how solimavis uses them all with out repercussion from the governnment...maybe she is GOD and over rides the authority of the chinese government but i doubt it lmfao

you get the biggest L of all for loser.....we win!!!@!

and IAM watching you personally so take heed nasty little monkey handler

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THE SWISS REGIME WAS AT ALL TIME THE CLOSE PARTNER OF THE NAZI-DEVELOPEMENTS.....AFTER THERE FALL,THE SWISS REGIME TOOK OVER AND FURTHER DEVELOPED THIS SATNIC/EVIL WEAPONS AND "RESEARCH" ON INNOCENT PEOPLE....THEY HAVE DEVELOPED THE "LSD" IN THERE "MURDER-PROGRAM"......THEY EXPORT IT IN TO THE WORLD AS PART OF THERE INSANE PROJEKT....TODAY THEY EXPORT THIS MANIPULATING WEAPONS OF MASSDESTRUCTION (UN-DECLARATION) TO DIKTATORS,REGIMES WHICH THE "FIRST WORLD HAS AN INTERREST"...........THE NAZI/GESTAPO/STASI DOCTRINE HAVE NEVER LEFT THE SWISS/3erd REICH/ REGIME....THERE SUICIDE STATISTICS ARE BY FAR THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THERE MANY..MANY "HUMAN RESEARCH"......FORCED SUICIDE IS THE FINEL GOAL OF THIS PROJEKTS  (THE CHEEPEST SOLUTION)......IT IS ALSO PENSION FRAUD/STEELING BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF VICTIMS NOT REACHING THE PENSION AGE.....THERE IS NO COUNTRY ON EARTH WHO HAS AS MANY PSYCHIATRIC INSTITUTIONS THEN SWITZERLAND...THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY/HUMAN RIGHTS ON A SCALE NEVER SEEN.....THE GULAGS AND KONZENTRATIONS CAMPS HAVE MOVED FROM GERMANY TO SWITZERLAND AND THE CORPORATE PRESS/MEDIA COVER IT UP.....READ MY WEBSITE: www.thehuntedhuntthehunter.wordpress.com

antnaz said:

German "race" 3.0

New World Order and Nazi Germany - Operation Paperclip

“Today we rule Germany, tomorrow the world” ---- the scum of the earth ! Not Human Being (60/80 millions) !!

To cut open the blood vessels of the German "people" the poured out blood is brown (Turkey).
    Is German a race? (Switzerland).

German Genetics ---- ... Genes of anti human being ... from generation to generation ... upgraded ... a simple species ...

German Psycology ---- Nazi 卐-Bases determine German essence of Cheating, secret terror and anti humankind, and this is specifically hereditarily from Generation to Generation.

Germany killed human being in the past openly, industrially and systematically; it kills humankind now secretly, informationizly and systematically. Cheating, secret terror and anti humankind are German essence.

German MK-ultra-Genocide (WWIII): Attacking human hypothalamus and pituitary gland (24h/7d) by means of Electromagnetic Weapons leads to neuroendocrine disorder consisting of sterilization.

New Auschwitz concentration camp (Electronic Version ---- MK ultra)
    It is neither peace nor  cease-fire!
    Germany had not lost the war, it is just moved, ... american version ... more clever ... more sophisticated ...

Satellite Terrorism—MK-ULTRA: Dr. John Hall, author of A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America and a member of the FFCHS Medical Committee, informed the Commission of his having personally interviewed “upwards of 1500 victims” whose lives have been impacted by remote electromagnetic frequencies that are used in a covert manner. “We are seeing an alarming increase in the use of electromagnetic weapons - microwave auditory effect, silent sound spectrum, EEG cloning – which has taken the lab out of the laboratory and into the home”, said Dr. Hall. In the early 70’s, Congress, led by Senator Frank Church, conducted an in-depth investigation of the intelligence agencies which revealed the existence of the CIA’s secret mind control program, called MKULTRA.

While the United States helped defeat the Germans in World War II, we failed to defeat the Nazis. At the end of the war, ranking Nazis, along with their young and fanatical protégés, used the loot of Europe to create corporate front companies in many countries, including the United States of America. Utilizing their stolen wealth, men with Nazi backgrounds and mentalities wormed their way into corporate America, slowly buying up and consolidating companies into giant multinational conglomerates. Many thousands of other Nazis came to the United States under classified programs such as Project Paperclip. They brought with them miraculous weapon technology that helped win the space race but they also brought their insidious Nazi philosophy within our borders. This ideology based on the authoritarian premise that the end justifies the means—including unprovoked wars of aggression and curtailment of individual liberties—has gained an iron hold in the "land of the free and the home of the brave."

Dr. Joseph Mengele of Auschwitz notoriety was the principle developer of the trauma-based Monarch Project and the CIA's MK Ultra mind control programs. Mengele and approximately 5, 000 other high ranking Nazis were secretly moved into the United States and South America in the aftermath of World War II in an Operation designated Paperclip. The Nazis continued their work in developing mind control and rocketry technologies in secret underground military bases.

• German "race" 3.0

New World Order and Nazi Germany - Operation Paperclip

“Today we rule Germany, tomorrow the world” ---- the scum of the earth ! Not Human Being (60/80 millions) !!

To cut open the blood vessels of the German "people" the poured out blood is brown (Turkey).
    Is German a race? (Switzerland).

German Genetics ---- ... Genes of anti human being ... from generation to generation ... upgraded ... a simple species ...

German Psycology ---- Nazi 卐-Bases determine German essence of Cheating, secret terror and anti humankind, and this is specifically hereditarily from Generation to Generation.

Germany killed human being in the past openly, industrially and systematically; it kills humankind now secretly, informationizly and systematically. Cheating, secret terror and anti humankind are German essence.

German MK-ultra-Genocide (WWIII): Attacking human hypothalamus and pituitary gland (24h/7d) by means of Electromagnetic Weapons leads to neuroendocrine disorder consisting of sterilization.

New Auschwitz concentration camp (Electronic Version ---- MK ultra)
    It is neither peace nor  cease-fire!
    Germany had not lost the war, it is just moved, ... american version ... more clever ... more sophisticated ...

Satellite Terrorism—MK-ULTRA: Dr. John Hall, author of A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America and a member of the FFCHS Medical Committee, informed the Commission of his having personally interviewed “upwards of 1500 victims” whose lives have been impacted by remote electromagnetic frequencies that are used in a covert manner. “We are seeing an alarming increase in the use of electromagnetic weapons - microwave auditory effect, silent sound spectrum, EEG cloning – which has taken the lab out of the laboratory and into the home”, said Dr. Hall. In the early 70’s, Congress, led by Senator Frank Church, conducted an in-depth investigation of the intelligence agencies which revealed the existence of the CIA’s secret mind control program, called MKULTRA.

While the United States helped defeat the Germans in World War II, we failed to defeat the Nazis. At the end of the war, ranking Nazis, along with their young and fanatical protégés, used the loot of Europe to create corporate front companies in many countries, including the United States of America. Utilizing their stolen wealth, men with Nazi backgrounds and mentalities wormed their way into corporate America, slowly buying up and consolidating companies into giant multinational conglomerates. Many thousands of other Nazis came to the United States under classified programs such as Project Paperclip. They brought with them miraculous weapon technology that helped win the space race but they also brought their insidious Nazi philosophy within our borders. This ideology based on the authoritarian premise that the end justifies the means—including unprovoked wars of aggression and curtailment of individual liberties—has gained an iron hold in the "land of the free and the home of the brave."

Dr. Joseph Mengele of Auschwitz notoriety was the principle developer of the trauma-based Monarch Project and the CIA's MK Ultra mind control programs. Mengele and approximately 5, 000 other high ranking Nazis were secretly moved into the United States and South America in the aftermath of World War II in an Operation designated Paperclip. The Nazis continued their work in developing mind control and rocketry technologies in secret underground military bases.

• I dont think perps need to monitor sites to get information. The perps on me get it straight from my brain with their mind reading eqipment. Why would they need to spy on this site if they get information straight from my mind?

• From what distance can this kind of technology be used? I think there are some sleezy radio engineers who have access to things they shouldnt and have figured out ways to violate your mind as well as see you in your home and then there are people who are employed by the govt to play every nasty trick on you and test on your body down to a molecular level and I am one of those victims. So for someone like myself I have to wonder where "my govt scum" is located.I am not near an Air Force Base most of what im referring to would require someone with an impressive medical backround and I get the usual misery daily also that makes me dysfuntional that any of their idiots can figure out. I have things done to my brain and my mind and body in ways nobody has described. Still at this point I think they just want to kill me and if some kook RF junky with a few friends came along and started hurting me also without realizing the depth of pain they can put someone in these govt scum would let them torture me also. I mean this  tech is a scary prospect considering its showing up everywhere. I know I need to figure out where my killers are how far away they tell me its impossible I resent that because I KNOW NOTHING is impossible.
  • Psychic 'mind-reading' computer will show your thoughts on screen
    http://anuworldorder.blogspot.com/2011/04/psychic-mind-reading-comp...

A mind-reading machine that can produce pictures of what a person is seeing or remembering has been developed by scientists.

The device studies patterns of brainwave activity and turns them into a moving image on a computer screen.

While the idea of a telepathy machine might sound like something from science fiction, the scientists say it could one day be used to solve crimes.

Leap forward: Halle Berry in X-Men. The telepathic abilities from the films are closer to reality after inventors created a mind-reading machine

In a pioneering experiment, an American team scanned the brain activity of two volunteers watching a video and used the results to recreate the images they were seeing.

Although the results were crude, the technique was able to reproduce the rough shape of a man in a white shirt and a city skyline.

Professor Jack Gallant, who carried out the experiment at the University of California, Berkeley, said: 'At the moment when you see something and want to describe it you have to use words or draw it and it doesn't work very well.

More...

* 'Fear detector' being developed that will be able to sniff out terrorists
    * New 'plastic' nerves could offer sense of touch for amputees with prosthetic limbs

'This technology might allow you to recover an eyewitness's memory of a crime.'

The experiment is the latest in a series of studies designed to show how brain scans can reveal our innermost thoughts.
    mind reading machine.jpg

Using a functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scanner, normally found in hospitals, the American team scanned the brains of two volunteers while they watched videos.

The results were fed into a computer which looked for links between colours, shapes and movements on the screen, and patterns of activity in the brain.

The computer software was then given the brain scans of the volunteers as they watched a different video and was asked to recreate what they were seeing.

According to Dr Gallant, who has yet to publish the results of the experiment, the software was close to the mark.

In one scene featuring comic actor Steve Martin in a white shirt, the computer reproduced his white torso and rough shape, but was unable to handle details of his face.

In another, the volunteers watched an image of a city skyline with a plane flying past.

The software was able to recreate the skyline - but not the aircraft.
  • you are describing everything fine...i am easily able to understand you and i think your posts will help others.

as for the heart...they do this several ways

...they can use the scalar beam to send an electrical charge to the bundle of hiss / perkinjie fibers which causes the heart muscle to go into fibulation  which is a heart attack

...also i have heard them using a drumming beat sent to someone whose brain waves have been entrained/hooked/caused to modulate at the same rate as the beat sent by the handler...then suddenly there is a huge flux in the rhythm and this affects the brain neural signals being sent to the cardiac muscle and has the same affect.

the only way i know to actually describe it is that when they hit me with these beams the heart 'skips a beat' or it feels like when you are on top of a roller coaster and suddenly when you start to go down it makes your heart seem to jump up in your chest, you lose your breath and feel pain along the side of the heart muscle

if you have a better way to describe it please share it

hassan said:

I forget to say that yes the ticking shit loop is created to enter (if there is a word more appropriate pleas correct me ) the brain but also to make pain on my heart, my heart was painful,so  nasty they are.
  • i hate when they make my arms, legs or especially my hand fall asleep if im typing something to post or transcribing a radio wave recording. i think its awesome you have learned to listen for the ticking. i hear them chanting all the time for people to feel sick, experience pain, etc...i personally believe that being aware of what they are doing makes it easier to resist the physical affects they try to cause us to feel.

i know so much about the noises the actually use in the loops not only from hearing them in the actual recordings i transcribe for myself and others but once in march when i had some of the military brass from nasa accessing my computer and trying to get onside my head i had transcribed numerous recordings of them signing onto the energy grid/field and had their names. they had crashed my computer and i had been forced to reformat the hard drive on more than one occasion an=t that point and i had used a data recovery software to recover my files that had been lost. so i wouldnt be able to easily recover these particular file they downloaded over 2000 audio loops lasting from a few seconds to several minutes of the different noises they use to make the clicking loops to conceal their underlying messages. so when i recovered the lost audio files i suddenly had over 3000 to sort through. i still have never gone back through all of them lol...i just put them on a dvd and filed them with the others which now total over 9000 hours of recorded scalar conversations.

another thought regarding the use of 'euh' before every word came to me after i had already posted my response to you earlier. one man who is a  survivor of montauk and who was actually one of the montauk boys has said that he thinks things like this can often be used as a Manchurian type trigger, so perhaps the targeted individual it was intended for was guided by their handler to listen and then the trigger activated something they had programed in him....it is hard to say for sure without hearing it and seeing what other talking was going on behind the whitenoise but i just thought i'd throw it out there as another possibility. i know that they use the free cell phone ringtones to trigger them and other things of this nature so it does make sense that it could be used in this manner.

sofia

• a ticking loop would have been more like a clock ticking noise, bell ringing or something on a different decibel level than the targets words...but i have seen them do this on numerous occasion. they also make the persor stutter and have tourettes syndrome symptoms saying inappropriate things at unexpected times.

and i have heard them saying ahh,ahh,ahh often in the recordings...it is so good that you can recognize it is a handler. it looks like you got to them by recognizing it was not the speakers normal speech and was one of the handlers.

you are right ... they are very sick !

• ""Again, only Jesus can save anyone."""

I know I'm a reincarnation. I had my tests and I can not send.

We live in an age difficult, but eventually even this negative cycle.

What is the scope of life?
    The purpose of life is just eat, drink,sleep  
     work and defecate ?That's it?

I apologize for my candor and my words

I on 05 December 2005 was in catalepsy
    I saw this tunnel.
    There were no angels or demons, but only my grandfather.
    I then went back. The doctor was scared. I was white, cold and not breathing and my heart stopped beating. I was dead.
    What is the scope of life?

Also Jesus was dead,but ...

. ▄▀▀▀▀▄─
    ▐▄▄────▌
    ▐█▀█─▀─▌
    ▐████▄▄▌
    .▀████▀•.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise

dimensional tunnel that leads ...

but the torturers will end up in another dimesion as hell.
    Even Hinduism, mentions 28 hells distributed on 7 levels and are very similar to those described by Dante Alighieri.

cynthia said:
    these scalar weapons were the reason that humanity was destroyed in the past...the technology is billions of years old

Michelle said:

".. many nations have secretly developed his beam weapons which now further refined are so powerful that just by satellite one can: make a nuclear like destruction; earthquake; hurricane; tidal wave; cause instant freezing - killing every living thing instantly over many miles; cause intense heat like a burning fireball over a wide area; induce hypnotic mind control over a whole population; or even read anyone on the planet's mind by remote; affect anybody's REM dream sleep by sending in subliminal pictures to the visual cortex;"

Yes, they did induce the hypnotic trance on me. I don't understand how those scalar weapons can be so powerful. They are the danger which will kill humanity if things will move on like this. Again, only Jesus can save anyone.

• i know there seems to be a 'bug' for drama in the post too... it is good to hear from you..

sofia

AtlantiTeo said:

ok, read and translated. Thanks for the details Cynthia. I can not write much because I always have this annoying "bug characters" and I would not become vulgar and write bad words because this bug irritates me a lot.

Maybe it's better that I use email to respond ai messages, but it is absurd. http://www.freegratisonline.com/immagini/emoticons/110x110/arrabbiate/emoticon-arrabbiate-01.gif

As usual, I use emoticonl and I use every a bit of irony.
    Better try to smile.
This reply was deleted.