I'll be brief with this thread. 

Attached is a link to a current news story regarding the unfortunate shooting (again) by a lone wolf; this time committed on government property on the Navy yard in DC.  Today, in observance of the fallen victims, flags are at half mast.

Here's the link from Fox News--http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/17/active-shooter-at-washington-navy-yard/#ixzz2f91GEFEE

When I hear of these 'lone wolf' type scenarios 'committed' by otherwise normal everyday citizens of the World, in the back of my mind I'm thinking of the possibility that these lone wolfs might well be under the influence of 'mind control", DEWs, and all manner of experimental programs. 

I'd be interested in knowing if there are any other PeacePink members who think the same.  Your comments are welcome.  That we're seeing a high incident of these type of horrors but also (and more interestingly) these incidents are all seemingly compacted in a short period of time-- gives rise to me wondering if something else is going on in the background in our World. 

Also, I find it interesting that on a few days ago here at Peacepink, there were 49 new members registered all at once.   That too is odd.  I wonder if these new members were registering as a result of a conference they were all in attendance?  Talk soon.  Guess this ended up being more than brief after all!!!

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –