Any suggestions?

Hello fellow TIs.. I am being tortured 24/7. I simply cannot take it anymore. I am thinking of going to the doctor and having him/her prescribing me something for stress and more. Who is in my shoes and getting medical help? Any suggestions on what works best in mellowing someone out?

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Rita,

As your probably well aware, the pills don't work as this is an external problem.

I've the ability to build a sanctuary that protects fellow suffers from direct-energy weapon attacks. I'm interested in connecting with people interested in actively working with me to undertake this project so they may have a space (with full long-term tenant rights) within the structure that will offer you a protective barrier.

Such a structure is normally financially prohibited for a single individual, but as a group, feasible, please note I reside in Thailand; where land and construction costs are very affordable. We can also build structures in other countries. We may be strangers but we've a common enemy who attacks us. Together we can become strong where this unseen enemy has, as individuals, made us weak; we must stand strong against these acts of covert violence. If I can help you in anyway, please don't hesitate to contact me.

-Douglas (tempdatis@gmail.com, LINE:atisd)

This reply was deleted.