Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Both Canada and World Health Organization concluded EMF or Microwave can affect or attack our hearts.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a very serious deal, to my mind. As for me, I have a huge problem. My men's health upsets me. I mean I suffer from sexual dysfunction and there's so little info about that on the net. That's why I decided to get more info here and learn this issue

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeremy C A Paul and jay brown are now friends
7 minutes ago
jay brown liked Jeremy C A Paul's blog post United Nations:- Calls for input to a Report: “Accountability for Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
13 minutes ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Lauren C
"I'm not sure what's targeting you but I do know that Lilly wave/ pulses were first knowingly used by US military during Gulf War (1990/ 1991) piping voice into mind of Iraqi soldiers ordering them to surrender (established by Dr Robert…"
8 hours ago
Cat commented on Cat's blog post Direct energy weapons discussed by Matt Bracken while on infowars
"Hi Stephen, I can not find the segment on infowars either nor on Matt Bracken's website.  I thought for sure that infowars would have it posted on their site somewhere.  All the body and mind effects of direct energy weapons he listed…"
9 hours ago
Profile IconAmy Rayboun, Jennifer Palacios and Steven joined Peacepink
10 hours ago
"not too sure about "satellite beam" but an electromagnetic wave of microwave frequency or higher can reach satellites, eg:  as used by your WiFi for iPhone.. radio cannot escape the ionosphere that keeps the atmosphere in as…"
10 hours ago
"Lilly wave is the shape of the waveform, commonly referred to as a biphasic pulse (refer attachment-  +'ve ... Zero ... -'ve) with the Zero required to give the neurons time to respond to the first impact before being…"
10 hours ago
Lauren C replied to Lauren C's discussion What shielding methods worked for all of you?
"Can I ask, why do you think it is this Lilly wave? I think I am targeted from a satellite beam of some kind. Is this the same thing?"
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service