Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 3 - Released

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 3

http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/10/03/5223971-can-a-sate...

This article adds a little background information, defines reduced figures for the system and improves upon the assessment made in the first article.

Views: 1355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The attackers can holda handy device in a international airplane,and use it to point to you?

Rock,
I mean a handy device for a TI to protect himself or herself like a GPS jammer does.
By generating stronger signals using this device to blanket a TI body, it hopefully blocks signals from satellite from penetrating the TI's brain.
TI is the one using this device. Not the perps.

That is my question. Please don't get me wrong.
Something else. Richard mentioned that they use some ploy to make his heart beat faster at times.

Franky,
If satellites can send neural signals to TI brains, any bodily functions under the brains' commands
are able to be switched on & off at will by perps. For e.g. Pinching, pain at different level, tear glands, sexual
sensations, emotions, cognitive functions, sleep order/ disorder, appetite, even astriction, constipation or otherwise.

Looks like DEWs are redundant, though they are handy n straightforward. But we are hearing people debating abt DEWs like DEWs are the main culprit. You can comment perhaps if satellites capability has indeed achieved what is being
complained by TIs ?
Hi LIM SC

Thanks for the reply. That´s very interesting.

But this is taking place in a village out in the wilds so assume the ploy must be executed locally with a DEW. You are saying, if satellites can achieve this, but is there any hard evidence that they can? Or is it just theory, which will maybe become reality in the future?
Franky,
Currently I am not experiencing voice in skull or hallucination.
I only experience gang stalking & unknown substance attack causing breathing difficulty at home & outside. Couple times I was awakened from sleep by electrocution sensation at the same spot in abdoment. The whole incident began in April 2009.

Excuse me, but I thought Symore Thanu has elaborated satellites being almost omnipotent in doing all the covert tasks of mind control on TIs. I must have misunderstood Symore information.
LIM SC

A lot of people have elaborated on a lot of things. For example, he also elaborated on gang stalking – by simply stating it doesn’t exist! You experience it and I experience a form of it, so where does that leave us? My question on satellites related to whether there exists any empirical evidence of its use in mind control programs. In other words, is it just a case of that it can be done on paper, as opposed to its being done in practice? Anyway, it doen´t matter any more. I can work things out for myself.
Franky,
What you just said is correct & is within my level of comprehension.

I am thankful for Symore Thanu theory also in that I think it takes more effort & time to unfold the classifieds.
it is done through cellular phones and the digital tv waves.
when they they are tracking you in planes etc it is satellite like a gps or google earth

Is GPS jammer working for you?. Does it block mind control sgnlas?. I wna tto buy one .please reply immediately

LIM SC said:

In regards to creating an area free of neural signals transmission from satellites which I posted few days ago, what I really meant is a handy device like GPS jammers where incoming GPS signals from satellites are blocked from reaching GPS trekker.

I didn't mean anything big scale to cover a zone like a city. My mistake if I didn't put it very clearly.
GPS jammer, I bought one, actually is quite useful due to its mobile nature.

I have another question here :
can these neural signals from satellites be reflected or deflected by crystals ?

Appreciate your comments.

Does anyone used GPS jammer.

Is GPS jammer working for you?. Does it block mind control sgnlas?. I wna tto buy one .please reply immediately

All in response to the comments on satellites reading the thoughts of the human mind NEEDS clarity. First we as TI's need to understand the technology that enables these intruders/perps/ so-called scientists to do this nonsense.  Here are the parts.

1. (complicated) Network combined with interfaces of a TAMI, ALICE, CHATTER BOX, SATAN, CHRIST, BRAIN, AGENTS, BOTS and other smaller but evil programs. Newer networks now interface with VR's.(virtual reality interfaces)..Also network hardware for audio, video, emotions, neuro, Mainly medical devices that these sick monsters use for evil purposes. These types of equipment are in use in specific medical facilities designed to assist doctors of the profession. They are highly specific in use. However, the perps found a way to use it as a torture mechanism.  The above cocktail of interfaces simply put is EVIL. and So are those that USE IT and ORDER IT!!! 

the below network topology is the standard of how This crap is done. The Satellite is the key to prevent any attacks on any human being. The other option is personal shield. The best is " The Maharic Shield" You can source the technique of the maharic seal and other negative energy attacks from Ashayana Deane her new website http://www.arhayas.com/

gangs-talking has an intimidation factor not available by more remote means    on deca's gang-stalking-denial blog members have mentioned how they feel about seeing items damaged or relocated within their personal space, women report being raped   murder is also quite always effective in galvanizing attention   most of these 'special effects' do still require that personal touch   i had originally supposed that implants and g-s were obsolete as WELL as risky because easier to prove   but their continued deployment could indicate a camoflauge function   besides, they help take the focus off mind-reading satellites, so why discontinue the program?  

I am getting pissed off you trying to discredit my name on here and trying to get members to turn their anger and frustration towards me ...using ridicules terms as " gang-stalking-denial blog" creating a US & THEM divide & conquer culture ....putting TI`s against each other  .....clearly you can`t understand the complexity of what TI`s go throw 

a) the Psychotronic`s

b) cointelpro

c)  psychology impact on the victim

4) consequence of a,b & c while trying to function in society  and trying to expose these crimes

LaBrat said:

gangs-talking has an intimidation factor not available by more remote means    on deca's gang-stalking-denial blog members have mentioned how they feel about seeing items damaged or relocated within their personal space, women report being raped   murder is also quite always effective in galvanizing attention   most of these 'special effects' do still require that personal touch   i had originally supposed that implants and g-s were obsolete as WELL as risky because easier to prove   but their continued deployment could indicate a camoflauge function   besides, they help take the focus off mind-reading satellites, so why discontinue the program?  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Too much oligarchy control. Keeping us down for 75 years."
27 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Im going to make a prediction. US civil unrest becomes a civil war on top of crazy fires. It also affects Canada. All planned."
27 minutes ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

DARPA Meets Diagnosis And The Authoritarian Isolation Nation!

"And I personally liked being in isolation. I consider myself an introvert, so this policy was perfect for me. My work does not require a lot of time in the office, so I asked for a remote option for myself. My hobby is playing games at slotty vegas…"
6 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion TI World map, put your details onto it!
"Yes I understand , but this isn't part of my story but yet it is in the "victims story" section. I see it as a tool for victims to find fellow victims in their area , so it is a resource and it should be in the resource section. If…"
7 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"EPÄÖLUULONI  on yhtä kuin varma tietoa. KYLLÄ,nimenne, henkilötietonne, e-häirintänne. kaikki menee vastapuolen tietoon, vaikka mitäs siitä, kyllähän tietävät kaiken jo…"
10 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Martti. olet kovasti innokas diagnotisoimaan minun tietämättä, mikä on tilanteeni. Kirjoitin tuon epäluulolauseen syötiksi: joku varmaan vastaisi. Ja toisaalta siinä oli taviksille tietoa: olemme…"
12 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, jos olisit epäluuloistasi huolimatta  et olisi ajatellut  -"En tunne tutkijoita. Entä, jos tiedot menevätkin niille.jotka meita koe-eläiminä käyttävät" - vaan …"
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Covid, depopulation, oppression, benefit to who? Watch Aliend and Agenda 21 movie. Unvetted but lots of truth. Aliens no, Nazis!"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service