Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

People please think clearly on this no one person or group of people have the time or resources to mind read and cyber-stalk your brain 24-hours a day. Please read MKULTRA and the Milgram experiment. What you see as harassment is called black psychology and the goal of mind control isn't to read thoughts it's to control your behavior the last time this experiment took place it was funded by the CIA which currently has an annual budget of $14 billion dollars. These experiments were performed on Canadians and Americans. The psychology is the same the technology being used has advanced. Some of the theories behind this technology have been around since the 40's . Heddy Lammar actress and mathematician  discovered the tech we now use in blue tooth in 1941. The cost to produce the technology used and the ability to miniaturize it has been here. Your $50 cell phone has more power and memory than a computer that took up the size of a room about fifty years ago.

Views: 1922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

could this brain-dust or these nanites (are they the same thing?) by applied remotely, i.e. by chem-trail?

http://rudy2.wordpress.com/aerial-seeding-of-biological-implants-in... - that seems logical...but this well-supported piece claims "the air force studied how to put sensors that are nano-scale into the populations food supply, air and water through aerial spraying so that they could get those sensors into people's bodies"  (for authenticity i faithfully reproduced the second, misplaced apostrophe)   from a strictly economic standpoint this still could make 'cents', considering the return (consumer zombies)

you are most welcome   i'm still reeling over it myself!   i value your input, you are one of a handful of people who make sense to me (through MY particular distortion-filtration process) with every post

Carrin Behr said:

@LaBrat, thanks, that is one of THE most comprehensive articles I have ever read on the subject - EXTREMELY informative, I am going to copy and paste that for everyone I know, to read.

As a morgellons sufferer this article makes absolute sense!

La Brat, what then does that mean for other technologies? I mean if there are more than one group of perps who each use their own technology, what keeps the opposing technologies from interacting with each other in a way that exposes each other? You see,  some ideas work well in a vacuum,  but when confronted with a dynamical system, the theory dies out. With any kind of Chem trails there are numerous problems involved, such as wind and air current. Then there is the reality that the nano devices would most certainly be found by some means as there are many sciences studying so many things from environmentalists doctors studying allergies. Then again there is the question of how and when they were supposed to have done the spraying. Did they do it all at once? What about newborns when they are born after the spray? 

And why do you think nanotechnology is needed? What specifically makes you think it is more likely than non-invasive technology? Is it just a gut feeling?

Another point is that the article says only 1 million to 2 million are infected. Can you explain how this is? Are they dispersed in groups? If the people who are supposedly infected are all over,  how did the wind pic and choose? 

I believe that some people have Morgellons that is likely caused by the perps. I just believe the they are doing it noninvasively.

Another question, if what they present is actually fact and true,  then it would be evidence, yet nothing is being done. Why then are we pursuing more evidence? I think we need a new approach. 

Morgellons does produce evidence - the evidence of abnormal materials emerging from the body. The problem is the authorities who are supposed to be investigating it are being deliberately obscure about it and not even registering it as a certain illness or infection. They are deliberately tight lipped about it unlike with other emerging diseases...big coverup. If its not coming from chem spraying what are the alternatives? Non invasive? How would non invasive tech create foreign materials in the body? It has to be coming from something we ingest. As for the number of sufferers I disagree with the article. How would anyone be able to say how many have it. I have read reports that say we all have it in some form.

Sue, from what I've studied the fibers are a form of cellulose  similar to what is used in the food industry. It could be that Morgellons is a byprocess of the body releasing and rejecting some forms of this cellulose. Here is an article about how cellulose is used in food.   http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748703834804576300...

When it comes to noninvasive tech, we don't know exactly what can be accomplished, but it does not mean that the perps do not use it to do what they do. 

That's my point Sue,  presenting this evidence has been ineffective. Yet looking for and presenting evidence seems to be what so many are obsessed with.  I believe that the agency doing this evil has hid itself under many layers of cover. I believe that the idea of implants is intentionally placed into arena by the evil agency. This pattern would show in how deceptive the perps are when using other's voices and identity to get a TI to think innocent people are involved. By the time we are able to produce evidence in a way that would be effective, the perps will have advanced their agenda so far that any evidence will be useless. We need to be more creative in trying to attain freedom. 

Sue said:

Morgellons does produce evidence - the evidence of abnormal materials emerging from the body. The problem is the authorities who are supposed to be investigating it are being deliberately obscure about it and not even registering it as a certain illness or infection. They are deliberately tight lipped about it unlike with other emerging diseases...big coverup. If its not coming from chem spraying what are the alternatives? Non invasive? How would non invasive tech create foreign materials in the body? It has to be coming from something we ingest. As for the number of sufferers I disagree with the article. How would anyone be able to say how many have it. I have read reports that say we all have it in some form.

Its more than just fibres, its mechanical insects of all sorts. How do we account for them.

I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring their questions I'm on vacation so my time has been limited. I got a question about being drugged the answer is both I know for sure I was drugged for real and yes I have the feeling of being drugged.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Otikal Holdings left a comment for bob chin
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
22 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Bob Sosa
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
23 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Kwamivi Bobo
23 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Ricky Bobe
24 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Bo bink
26 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Bob
28 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for bob
28 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for bobysingh
28 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service