Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

She is the creator of http://mcvictimsworld.ning.com and has been unheard from on that site since mid last year. I am worried about her. If anyone knows she is ok please advise.

thanks

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ye its very worrying isnt it. Peacepink & MC Friends have been my lifeline to the only other people in the world who share this imprisonment with me.

I know that new members have been unable to join MC Friends for months. I wouldnt be suprised if whatever has happened is perp driven. I hope they are ok.

These two sites are the best for us connecting and we all know they dont like it.

It is such a massive shame if these sites close the doors.

Hi everyone,

About Soleilmavis, I always see her posting on the facebook "http://www.facebook.com/soleilmavis?sk=wall", but Monika Stoces I haven't hear from for a while maybe a year or more. She is not responding to the emails which I sent to TIs nor see her active on the facebook or mcvictimsworld.ning.com. I had heard that she is a member of yahoo group for TIs in Europe but I haven't heard from European victims about her too. It sound little strange to me since she was so active and suddenly pulled back. There was also another victim in Canada called Mostafa Hosney which also was very active and I haven't heard from him since 2 years!!!

Ok, I have mailed Soleilmavis. I will get back to you about the reply. It really worries me although, that people here just continue posting alot of stuff as nothing has happened. It seem as some of the members here simply do not read the posts, they just keep posting thereselves-no communication, and as you say Greg, alot is rubbish. How come a person send about ten postst to tell one sentence...every time?? I disagree although that the stuff posted about nanotechnology is rubbish, we need to know what´s possible to use against us.//Annie 
you bring up some good points Lim SC.  we should be careful. 

Annie,

I am sorry but I have to continue posting anything that I think is relevant. 

GOD will surely sort it out according to his plan. We do our best, God will do the rest.

Some may seem irrelevant NOW but who knows later someone may find it helpful.

Don't underestimate the technology used against TIs for we may ACTUALLY KNOW A LOT LESS than we think we know.

LIM SC, I was not at all reffering to your posts! Sorry if I gave you that impression. Its other posts, put out here with one world in every post, making no sence at all..

Regarding Soleilmavis I have got a reply. First of all she´s fine during the circumstances as we all live under. The reason she has not been at the PP. is that the website is banned in China, she can not logon to the community, none in China are able to at the moment. Hopefully she will be back as soon as things are in order again.Still I wonder what has happened to Goscott-the moderator here?//Annie

Hi Annie, I think Soleilmavis knows Monika Stoces. Can you maybe ask her if she knows anything about Monika?

thanks

Annie Svensson said:

LIM SC, I was not at all reffering to your posts! Sorry if I gave you that impression. Its other posts, put out here with one world in every post, making no sence at all..

Regarding Soleilmavis I have got a reply. First of all she´s fine during the circumstances as we all live under. The reason she has not been at the PP. is that the website is banned in China, she can not logon to the community, none in China are able to at the moment. Hopefully she will be back as soon as things are in order again.Still I wonder what has happened to Goscott-the moderator here?//Annie

I also could not contact her for few months

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Hecs suit. Shield your bodies electric radiation https://youtu.be/8AKYunwZ5Dc"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
""electromagnetic radiaton. Emr meter. Can you van eck phreaking hack a human radiation.""
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
3 hours ago
Meki Banda posted a status
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"electromagnetic radiaton. Emr meter. Can you van eck phreaking hack a human radiation."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
5 hours ago
Meki Banda liked Ms. Kris Durschmidt's profile
5 hours ago
CM2001 liked D.Ramachandran's discussion Request to sign in petition Ban Remote neural monitoring
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service