Replies

• It's funny because I know a few people on a forum that Eleanor White is a member of and she posts all the time there.

One of my friends suspects the forum is loaded with perps so maybe that E.W. is a perp and not the real one? Maybe they killed her  with psychotronics so they could infiltrate the forum there? Idk what to think.

One guy I know posted there last month and had black helicopters over his house the next day.

I have been getting a bunch of messages about the TPP, civil war, and depopulation. They are beaming this into my head and almost everyone I know is sending me emails about it and talking about it to me.

I have heard that the forum Eleanor White is on or was on or whatever, because I don't know if she is alive or dead, that forum denies God and censors their members to be politically correct. They can't use certain words and can't talk about mind control having anything to do with shooters or violence. They can't talk about mental illness or anything. They seem like from what I hear to be a clean up project and sanitized version of activists. Does that mean they are perps?

• You're the last one to accuse someone else of being a disinfo agent.

deca said:

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

This reply was deleted.