equal protection under the law

I'd like to start a discussion that transcends emotional impact of this technology. It begins with the most basic abuses of privacy.

There are different types of privacy, there is the pysical privacy which is coveted by cultures and societies across the globe. It is the basic need to be alone in a urinal, or while engaged in sexual activity. The protection from intimate serches. Imagine the feeling of violation that is associated with unwelcomed hands pawing through your personal belongings, body parts or intimate possessions, yet our thoughts which are so much more dear than an article of clothing are now up for grabs to the highest bidder. There is the medical aspect, there is a short term report of 5% increase in cancers for exposure to this technology and the long term may very well be the cause of experiment. The unwarrented unauthorized testing on unwilling subjects. www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&add=104x5366080

(I am reminded of the government funded irradaiated calcium and oatmeal experiments on orphans and mentally handicapped children to test the effects of radiation on physically healthy children which occured in many of our lifetimes, this isn't ancient history- there are many examples of united states government experimenting on citizens without knowlege or consent)

There is also the question of ethics and medical responsibility, medical privacy is being compromised and  fundamental decisions are being handled by third parties for the health and well being of citizens of this country. if the long term effects of said research have ill effects, how can we as citizens feel safe in our persons if our safety is at risk? If we experience illnesses or cancers we wouldn't have had otherwise as a result of this experiment there is the ultimate price that we pay with our live. Think momentarily on the medical and psychcological damage done, the state doesn't pay for the doctor bills,...there's a small drop in the bucket that's already overfull. The needless loss of life as people crumble under the pressure and ostricization from their community.

Think for one moment the number of people that aver that unseen people are haranging them and harrassing them, and they don't know why. They hear voices and are tageted individuals. They are permenantly labeled with a negative social stigma for physcologocial disorders and given misdianosis by unknowing health care professionals because the cause is a well protected secred. These people suffer the mental anguish not only from their attackers but also for the disbelief of their peers and their loved ones. Then they are administered drugs for said disorders that have long term effects and may impair the lives and health of the patients that wouldn't be there otherwise.

I believe that information has been illegally obtained in order to conduct the experiments. If a person's medical records were accessed without their consent, thats a violation of medical privacy. I believe PET scans were initally needed to target individuals in the early stages of experimentation. Then there's the violation of trust in medical authorities. Would anyone who has been violated in such a way, allow anyone access to their personal or medical infomation knowing it may be used to do them harm?

There is the absolute undermining of authority. The legal system is being sidestepped completely and all subjects are being denied equal protection under the law. There are laws being broken and they go unnpunished, the victims have no relief. No mediation or rememdy is provided.

There is also the potential abuse of intellectual property. In an era of information technology one would think the race to quell such a technology and regulate it would be paramount. The proclivity towards coersive bias in sensative decision making processes is evident. These people have demonstrated their lack of concern for life and liberty, no doubt exists that they would and have abuse(d) their powers. Are industrial secrets protected from unwanted intrusion and who stands to gain the most. What about political privacy, how are strategies protected and how do we know that the process is free from coersion? are (would-be) whistle blowers now subject to a lifetime of surveillance and extortion and persecurion?  

Are there safeguards inplace to assure that these individuals obey the laws themselves? Obviously not. and there is NO recourse for their arbitrary venom AND WANTON disregard for life or liberty.
The right to be left alone,...the most coveted right of all .Even tormented and abused animals have rights in this country. A dog that is continually beaten and degraded will ultimately mindlessly turn on their aggressors. At what point does a civilized intelligent individual break and we turn violently on those that would seek to crush their very spirt? The turning point happens unexpectedly and with great passion. These trangressions should not be tolerated and all peaceful resolutions should be sought before there is an explosion of public sentiment and outrage.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Chanath they knew how intensely I hated being in such close proximity to other family members. They knew that's why I had stopped eating off the plates,using the cutlery, hated touching anything my family had used, I became so emotionally intense at a very early age which reflected in an intense aversion to touch,to make any physical contact with anything they used. This was why they began imposing that physical perception of touching me. They are the only people I could hate more than anyone else' it had become a fixation or chronic crippling phobia. It got to the point of compulsive obsessive disorder. I had no means to prevent them forcing themselves on me. This was sadistic and demonstrated psychopathic behaviour on their part.
  • Carrin I certainly hope we can make a life as a physical community somewhere in a cheap european country. My personal choice would be to show how we feel by walking. Going where we can at least live well because our money goes so much further.
  • My belief is that that impression is: or a lived sensation reproduced electronically, or something as simple as oversensitization which makes touching one's own skin feel different (thus the eventual impression, especially if it is suggested, that it is someone else touching you), ie nothing more all in all than yourself or your past sensations, nothing alien  here. Which I find quite conforting, personally

• At 12 when my body sexually martured I would find memories of females I found attractive were distorted so I could not picture them in my mind.

While in my early 20,s I experienced a new form of abuse where they were taking full control of my hands as if they could impose a sense where as I stood or sat in the bathroom it felt as if they were holding my penis as I urinated or cleaned myself.
  • By the time I was five I had stopped talking to the family to the degree my mother thought I was deaf. My bro and sisters knew I was not deaf because I replied in a low muttering hateful contemptous manner. When I was brought for an hearing test the people who undertook it were apparantely controlled and tolod me I was about to be given tetanus. They had gone from being smiling friendly people to blank expressionless faces where sharp rebukes. Displays of temper,anger was not far away. After placing the headphones on one threw one or more switches and a high pitched tone was forced through my ears I took the headphones off quickly putting my hands on my ears. I had a high pitched tone in both ears which is how it stayed for almost a year. It occurred very frequently over my childhood on and off right up to date and in fact right now as I type.
  • To my knowledge all tissues regenerate, through my childhood I had no sense of smell. Into my 20,s I had a percentage of sense of smell.

An initial site of implantation was the sinuses.

All the stimulators have anttenas that MUST extent from the body.

In order to access them without your knowledge they will get someone behind you and use what's in you to force yopu into an unconcious state.
  • The imagery was always the same type but differed slightly because I and my brother and sisters would be walking to or from one house to another. There would be a flash and a wall of flame would engulf us. Years and years of that until I was 14.
  • Magnets cause them problems, I have about 1000 pounds worth but the manufacturer I bought them from began making excuses to delay my orders. I'm not well off they took me about 1.5 to 2 years to buy them.Because I needed so much more I cannot claim they helped me as shielding, they have undoubtedly helped due to their beneficial effects and books by buyrl payne and other magnetic pracitioners. These books helped me so much at the end of the day they freaks wait till they can put it down to age then they will attempt to incapacitate or to kill us. This is what thier doing in my case.
This reply was deleted.