Evidence of mind control abuses and tortures

We should urge government start investigating the abuse and torture of remote electromagnetic mind control technologies from cases which have strong evidences. If government start investigating few cases which have strong evidences, all victims will see the hope that their cases would be investigated soon.

My case have strong fact and evidence, we encourage all victims to collect strong facts and evidences. If you have strong facts and evidences, please leave an comments to this discussion.

The Fact and evidence of abuses and tortures of mind control technologies:

I was controlled by remote Voice to Skull technologies and Mind Control technologies, and I was brought inside US Embassy in Hong Kong

(https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/kidnapped-by-mind-control )

Psychiatrists are crystal clear about what are organized stalking and non lethal weapons all about. Please see this report from Masters, Clinical Psychology.
http://gangstalkingbelgium.wordpress.com/

What constitutes evidence of electronic harassment?

Posted by Jeremy on 6th January 2011  

http://areyoutargeted.com/2011/01/what-constitutes-evidence-of-electronic-harassment/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this article:

•An invisible crime, committed at the speed of light

•How helpful are statements from the alleged developers or possessors of electronic harassment technology?

•When measurements are helpful, and when they’re not

•Can you prove that mind-invasive technology is being used against you, and how does that help you?

•On the utility of witnesses

•Conclusions

To help targeted individuals complaining about electronic harassment with gathering evidence of what’s happening to them, and to demonstrate to skeptics what a difficult hurdle TI’s face, I’d like to go over what TI’s need to do to make their case in the court of public opinion, or the court of law.

An invisible crime, committed at the speed of light

When a person is shot with a gun, there are mountains of evidence left behind:

•the bullet, enabling investigators to narrow down the search for the weapon considerably;

•the entry/exit wounds;

•evidence placing the victim at a specific location when he was shot – blood droplets, footprints, and clothing fibers;

•ballistic evidence, allowing the bullet to be traced back to its source with some reliability;

•evidence left on the bullet itself – barrel markings, DNA of the suspect, and the suspect’s fingerprints (even if they’ve been wiped off1);

•a loud noise, alerting bystanders that a crime has been committed, in real time;

•and more, depending on the circumstances.

However, let’s suppose a person is attacked electromagnetically. What evidence is left behind?

•The target’s uncorroborated account of the sensations he felt.

The attack itself is completely silent and invisible. The attacker could be miles away.2 The equipment used is unknown, and effectively untraceable. There might be no visible or identifiable marks on the victim, as emerging nonlethal weapon (NLW) technologies are intended to inflict intolerable pain on a target, rather than damage him.3

How helpful are statements from the alleged developers or possessors of electronic harassment technology?

Do patents prove anything?

A patent only proves that someone is interested in developing the capabilities described in the patent. Without a working model, it doesn’t prove that the device described actually does what is claimed.

In fact, we would expect exactly the opposite; that any U.S. patents pertaining to clandestine technologies targets are complaining about would be dead ends. If they actually described working devices, they would be suppressed under the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951, because of national security concerns.4

Does a stated intent to develop capabilities prove anything?

Military agencies regard deception as a tool of warfare, and may arrange the publication of disinformation about future capabilities. It’s best not to read too much into statements regarding hypothesized technological developments. Occasionally, agencies like DARPA or MITRE corporation will publish requests for proposals or speculative strategies for the uses of futuristic technology. These statements may be useful for investigators who are trying to divine the shape of things to come, but aren’t useful for proving capabilities exist.

Does a statement or demonstration of capabilities prove anything?

Statements from established, credible sources about their capabilities are generally considered strong evidence. If those sources are caught lying, their credibility is undermined.

So a statement of capabilities is very useful in terms of making your case to the general public that a particular device exists and is or will soon be used. A demonstration is proof that it exists and is being used. However:

•A demonstration or credible statement of capabilities doesn’t prove that the device in question is being used against you;

•over-using references to these public statements or demonstrations may be portrayed as evidence of “obsession” on the part of a “deluded” writer.

When making your case, image is everything.

When measurements are helpful, and when they’re not

Can you measure it?

Measuring equipment that you can afford will, realistically, measure emissions in limited frequency ranges: 1 Hz to 21 Ghz is the maximum range of ‘affordable’ spectrum analyzer equipment as of 2010; RF detectors are much cheaper, but have a more limited range. This is troublesome, because at least one directed-energy weapon on the market (the Active Denial System) operates at a much higher frequency range.

For a measuring device to capture an RF signal, not only does the signal have to be in the frequency range that the device will pick up; the signal also has to be long enough in duration for the device to pick up. A military-grade implant might be picking up frequency-hopping signals of very short duration – microseconds or even nanoseconds between hops. A commercial spectrum analyzer wouldn’t be able to capture these signals.

Furthermore, an investigator has to be there with measuring equipment when the signal is being transmitted. The harassment might be turned off when the target has arranged for instruments to be present.

With obstacles like these, it’s not surprising that many TI’s don’t even try to capture measurements.

Are your measurements inaccurate or misleading?

Incorrect alignment of the measuring device, or proximity to large metal objects, can give misleading readings to unsophisticated investigators.5 Also, your detector may be deliberately set off.

What have you measured?

If you’ve recorded a signal that coincides with pain or distress, have you determined that a specific person is attempting to harm you?

Harm: ANSI has set standards for maximum acceptable levels of short-term microwave exposure; ionizing radiation has well-known lethal dosages; and at least one study shows a very strong correlation between long-term proximity to cell towers and certain kinds of ailments.6 If you can capture signals corresponding to the strength, duration, and radio-frequency of these harmful EM emissions, you know you’re being harmed by those emissions, and you’ll eventually be able to make a good case to the public and to a court.

If mind-invasive technology is being used, you need much more personalized evidence of harm. See my remarks in the next section.

Specific person: you have to trace the signal back to the source. You can do this with very inexpensive equipment – such as an RF detector – assuming the source isn’t adjusting his attacks in real time. Signal strength will increase with proximity to the source.

What have you gained by obtaining evidence that a specific person is attempting to harm you?

You’ve gained focus for a more thorough (and expensive) investigation by expert witnesses whose testimony will support your claim in court.

If you can prove harm, you’ll eventually have a criminal case. (Assault is illegal, whether it was performed with a microwave weapon or a baseball bat; there doesn’t have a law specifically prohibiting the use of a particular implement against you.)

Can you prove that mind control technology is being used against you, and how does that help you?

Implant detection

U.S. researchers recently demonstrated silk-based implants, with miniscule electrodes imprinted on a silk substrate that melts away, allowing for precise placement of the electrodes.7 This isn't necessarily happening to TI's, but it pays to think outside the box when considering implant architectures.

Many targets repeatedly get ‘hit’ in the same areas; some have discernible bulges under their skin suggesting the presence of foreign objects. It’s possible they have implants in those areas; it’s even possible that mind control technology requires the presence of implants.

Possible methods of detection include:

•Metal detectors or stud finders;

•An MRI reading;

•A CT scan, CAT scan, or X-ray reading.

However, just because the suspected implant or implants aren’t detected by commercial equipment, doesn’t mean they don’t exist. I’ve previously suggested that targets might be carrying covert taggants which enable tracking and targeting8, or the implants themselves might be microscopic.

Detection of covert taggants or implants will have to be through more indirect means. I’ll get to that in a minute.

So you’ve found an implant. What have you proved?

Unfortunately, not much. You have a foreign object in your body; it is in your possession; you have the right to disable it or remove it.

You don’t know who put it there, or how it’s affecting your body or nervous system. (However, a link between certain kinds of implants and cancer has been previously demonstrated.6.)

How likely are you to capture signals?

If hypothesized mind control signals are directed at implants in your body, they might (as discussed above in the Measurements section) be undetectable on commercial spectrum analyzers. Furthermore, the target’s harassers are unlikely to cooperate.

In my opinion, the best shot involves going after targets who are getting some form of highly frequent harassment (typically 24/7 voice-to-skull or subliminals).

It’s possible that targets getting highly frequent harassment are getting it from programmable implants – a telling sign would be that the harassment doesn’t go away when the target is inside a shielded environment, but it gets “dumber”. Programmable implants might be getting signals from the outside world only occasionally.

Will capturing signals help you?

For the sake of argument, let’s say the signals can be captured, and you manage to capture them. What’ve you got?

You’ve got a recording of an unusual signal that means nothing to the layman, or even to most civilian scientists and engineers. You have to demonstrate that this signal has an effect on you – and ideally, on others.

Reproducibility

Having captured a mind control signal, if you can replay it and reproduce its effects on your nervous system or mind under controlled conditions, you now know that mind control technology is being used against you, and what its nature is. 

You’re ready for a more focused – and expensive – investigation.

On the utility of witnesses

In the event that you find evidence linking attacks on you to a specific location, you’re almost ready to take legal action. However, you shouldn’t expect your adversary to lie down and accept a beating from the legal system; he might challenge you in court, and even counter-sue. You need credible expert witnesses who can verify or testify that attacks against you are coming from the location in question, and that they are harming you or causing you distress.

In the event you manage to capture signals to implants in your body (or mind control signals), expert witnesses will be an essential element of your proof that clandestine technology has been used against you. You would need to reproduce the signals’ effect on you in a shielded environment, in a double-blind study9, with reliable expert witnesses who understand the experiment and what’s being claimed.

Conclusions

The obstacles to proving the use of electronic harassment against a target are enormous, and even understated in this article. Much of what I’ve written above will not apply if the target’s harassers do not cooperate – or worse, act to mislead the target.

From our perspective, exposing targeting operations en masse is more economical and more likely than being able to prove they’re happening to a particular person. Skeptical third parties might be able to work wonders by bringing detection equipment with them on surprise visits to targeted individuals, but for them, talk is much cheaper.

It’s been three years of overt electronic harassment for me, and much longer for others, but we’re still at an impasse.

Please go to LAST PAGE OF "Replies to this Discussion" to read NEWEST Information

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What device can I use to record them? These people are already saying they are going because I want to use this. Thanks
    cynthia said:

yes you can record and hear them
    in fact up to 288 wave levels
    you can record and hear
    voice to skull = v2k
    squad = ssss
    syntel = scalar such as jeriositors, velositors named because of the velosity and spin of the energy particles
    microwaves

each brain wave is genetically unique like a finger print and they do it by a method called - entraining the brain waves'
    a beating tone is sent through at a level not heard by the ear itself because it does not cause vibrations of the ear bones which is actually how humans hear. its like a dog whistle or subliminal tape and the brain still receives the message just in a way unfamiliar to us. they are using this same method to communicate with victims of als and those who have gone deaf.

the technology is ancient and all of these methods can be recorded with a very inexpensive digital recorder and then remove the hissing static noise and increase the sound. you will hear the conversations. they use the audio looping method that nasa uses.
    i have this information in my forums here on peacepink or you can read them and numerous recorded conversations on my blog site
    http://recordedscalarwaveconversations.blogspot.com/
    http://anuworldorder.blogspot.com/
  •  Evidence of Directed Energy Weapon Assault by a Targeted Indivdual in the USA

This has just been found to be very hard to do.  I think we all feel a certain degree of multi-stalking is involved in this.  And I have recorded suspicious individuals stalking, or appearing to be stalking, by taking pictures.

I also have several interesting audio captures I have made over the years, from the police and from an Psychologist.

And am currently working on an EEG device to record my brain activity.  I believe I have THE first recorded data showing these attacks, and here it is… (and attached)

download?mid=1%5f446962%5fAIC3iGIAAS7cTbtkrwY18GLuFdA&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Basically what this shows is my 8 channel eeg recording my normal brain activity.  Then all of a sudden you can see all channels suddenly show this uniform but excited brain activity.  The two back of my head channels, O1 and O2, show a slightly less reaction, but this was a rain type of hit which rained directly onto the top of my head, and this eeg shows it.  As these attacks started, they were so severe I reached up and had to remove all electrodes from my head.  This same reaction cannot be duplicated by clinching your teeth or any other eye or mouth movement I have tried.

I hope we can get together and start gathering data, evidence, and bring these attacks to a stop.

Thanks,

Chris

• USA The Shadow Government Links  (http://issuesandalibis.org/uslinks.html)

*EXECUTIVE BRANCH
    *INTELLIGENCE BRANCH
    *WAR DEPARTMENT
    *WEAPONS INDUSTRY BRANCH
    *FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT

• Part of the evidence I collected is in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCo-5V1vJAo

or

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/64436/Refute_Mr__Attorney_G...

or

http://vimeo.com/18281065

This is only "a tip of iceberg".

Robin

Soleilmavis said:

Evidence from Toronto Police Service

From Robin Yan

Dear all: 

Please keep the evidence I collected from Toronto Police Service for me in case of something.

I post them on the "photo".The files names are as follows: 

1)Toronto Police Service's evidence

2) My first report to 41 division of Toronto Police Service

3) 41 divison's memo

4) 41 division’s report of TPS01

5) 41 division’s report of TPS02

6) 41 division’s report of TPS03

7) 41 division’s report of TPS04 

I just take one example to testify that  41 divison of Toronto Police Service fabricated their report after I reported to them about gang-stalking and the use of non-lethal weapons. In 41 division's report,there wasn’t any words to describe “gang-stalking”.  In 41divison’s report they confirmed that,  “He also supplied an information sheet on “Sound as weapons” (Non-lethal weapons) (21 line of second page,41 division’s report).  However, in 41 division's report, they stated: “He speculated that the rays might have been nuclear in nature. ( 15th line of the second page, 41 division's report). Everyone knows that nuclear weapons and non-lethal weapons are totally different. Regarding my first report, why did 41 division hide this report and refuse to provide it to some organization,which I asked to review my entire report to 41 division of Toronto Police Service? So, everything is clear now.

Thank you all 

Robin Yan

• Hi Kevin Canada,

I found one company which may be helpful to you in searching the DEW in your house appliances.

SCANTECH

http://www.scantech7.com/emf_infrared_thermal_links.htm

To: vincent valerio  vpvmay@yahoo.com
    Cc: "foiarsc, foiarsc" <foiarsc@nsa.gov>
    Sent: Thu, January 6, 2011 1:22:19 PM
    Subject: RE: Incase of Intercept/Hack/Sabotge RESEND

Mr. Valerio, 

We are in receipt of your FOIA request of 31 December 2010 which requests the same records described below. If you wish to submit a new FOIA request on a new topic, the FOIA Requester Service Center is not the proper forum for submitting new requests. We kindly request that you use one of the procedures established by NSA policy for submitting new FOIA requests – either the online submission tool on the FOIA page on the NSA.gov website; via fax 443-479-3612; or via regular U.S. mail to NSA FOIA Office, 9800 Savage Rd., Suite 6248, Fort George G. Meade, MD  20755-6248. 

Thank you, 

Michele Smith

POC, FOIA Requester Service Center

National Security Agency

(301) 688-6527 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (301) 688-6527      end_of_the_skype_highlighting 

Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 1:23 PM
    To: foiarsc, foiarsc
    Cc: NSA Customer Care; nsapao; nsaarc@nsaarc.net; DoDAFR@osd.mil
    Subject: Incase of Intercept/Hack/Sabotge RESEND

ATTACHMENT/AFFIDAVIT SIGNED

PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT:  Authority for collecting information requested is contained in 5 U.S.C. § 552a and 5 U.S.C. § 552.  NSA's Blanket Routine Uses found at 58 Fed. Reg. 10,531 (1993) as well as the specific uses found in GNSA02, GNSA03, and GNSA10 apply to this information.  Authority for requesting your Social Security Number (SSN) is Executive Order 9397.  The requested information will be used to assist the Agency in locating and disseminating the applicable records to the requestor.  The disclosure of the requested information, to include your SSN, is voluntary.  However, failure to provide the requested information may delay the processing of your request.

Full name: Vincent Peter Valerio   
    Company/Organization: U.S. Citizen
    Address 51 Virginia Street   
       City: Waterloo   
       State: NY
       Zip Code: 13165
    Home Phone: 315 651 5500 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              315 651 5500      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    Work Phone:
    SSN: (optional) 086 62 7348

Description of the records you seek:

Surveillance and Medical Records by Field Agent NSA w a Remote Surveillance Network in conjunction , FBI, Seneca County Sheriff, New York State, and other, in connection with each other.

I believe that there is a Human Trafficking Operation who are using advanced surveillance equipment to survey citizens, conduct rapes, murders, beheadings, elite cannibal food chain supply, who use either, Telepresence Surveillance, Hologram Surveillance, Full Energy Surveillance, GPS Audio, Video 24/7 surveillance, with video projection capabilities, akin two a “Two Way Mirror” Surveillance Operation, who are fabricating Electronically a False History on me, to have a Staged Legal Case, to Human Traffic Me, Rape Me, Kill Me, as their live/recorded video projection have suggested and shown, include “Silent Talk Experimentation and Communication”,  which is an ACT of Terrorism and these Terrorist a White/Anglo and Black/Afro American.

I want all pertinent information so that I can piece together the criminal conduct by badge wearing surveillance and their network for Personal Security so that I am not Isolated and enter into a Human Trafficking Victim Scenario, with no one to help me.

Please produce or cause to be produced personal record by any and all controlling agencies as I assert that it is a Dire Matter of National Citizenry Body Security perpetrated by Elitist and their Closed Networks, Including Politician according to the technological access and capabilities.

By the way, I am quite serious.

If you do not take this seriously, How am I suppose to piece the crimes together with the network in operation. Can you do that with out me or my input. This has been ongoing for 2 solid years and 3, the prior with just remote radio connections.   I believe that the main control is Russian, and I believe that they are cannibal/Satanist who have the seeming power to control your agencies personnel decision making processes, like not granting me the information sought. Please do not let that happen and I will be more than happy to stay on line and on them.

If these Individual are large enough to control you from corresponding to me, they are criminals and you should not listen to them but correspond with me diligently in full detail. I need to know who they are and what they allege they are doing to any degree and point, my line of questioning will root out more data as they are elusive and evasive and non-informative by habitual rout.

Again I believe that they can patch in CCTV into the Quantum Hub and have multiple channels and subsequently multiply personnel viewing me and projecting to me, which is Invasion of Privacy, Terroristic Threating, Harassment, Sleep Deprivation and I believe the are doing In Sleep Interrogation where a Woman, Col. Karen Thompson/Russian Lieu./Controller, is speaking through a Voice Modulator While an FBI Agent is apparently asking me question, or asking my projected hologram questions, and she is answering with my Voice Print and the FBI is Staging Justification to Continue Surveillance, Etc, However I allege he is a Criminal/Human Trafficker and demand all Information, as they are committing crimes everyday including forging me signature for apparent Authorization as a tool for whatever they need to continue this “See Through Wall Radiation Assaults, Harassment and Torture. I believe they are also working with Local Probation, Judges, State Police, County Police Etc, in a Criminal Enterprising Capacity using there Surveillance Capabilities to Operate Sex Activities/Voyeurism of Interest, make false arrest/human traffic for whoever is their immediate elite etc. They all commit crimes so they all cater to each other without telling.  

I believe they are also staging, using Hologram Projection of me, in their Police/Probation Social Networks Dwelling and Association to make it appear that they and I have a physical presence history together with digital photographs and further allege that they or a cell thereof, are intending on using false testimony, false history, composite photography showing that I am or have been physically present with unknown persons as I do not have these associations, with the intent to stage police activity to either “Shoot me on site”, place me in a Cell and Rape/infect with HIV, Severe Penis, Drain Blood, Human Traffic Via Judicial Proceeding by these fabrication using digital and false evidence, including their data mining with these surveillance/communications/sub vocal methods.

I believe that there are more cannibals in the United States, Holding Political, Music Industry, NSA, Law Enforcement, Governors, Attorney Generals, Top Control Positions for maximum Influence and control, than anyone would care to know.     after all, why would they tell?

Please get me the details.

If there are crimes/High Crimes being committed, no Alleged/ Purported National Security Secret should Cover them up. 

The Crimes may very well be the National Security Secrets.   Look to it and Validate, Cross Check, Prove all Things.   Make copies of all Video’s that they may show you of me, and send me copies so that I can asses them.

Thank You,

Vincent P. Valerio

• Evidence from Toronto Police Service

From Robin Yan

Dear all: 

Please keep the evidence I collected from Toronto Police Service for me in case of something.

I post them on the "photo".The files names are as follows: 

1)Toronto Police Service's evidence

2) My first report to 41 division of Toronto Police Service

3) 41 divison's memo

4) 41 division’s report of TPS01

5) 41 division’s report of TPS02

6) 41 division’s report of TPS03

7) 41 division’s report of TPS04 

I just take one example to testify that  41 divison of Toronto Police Service fabricated their report after I reported to them about gang-stalking and the use of non-lethal weapons. In 41 division's report,there wasn’t any words to describe “gang-stalking”.  In 41divison’s report they confirmed that,  “He also supplied an information sheet on “Sound as weapons” (Non-lethal weapons) (21 line of second page,41 division’s report).  However, in 41 division's report, they stated: “He speculated that the rays might have been nuclear in nature. ( 15th line of the second page, 41 division's report). Everyone knows that nuclear weapons and non-lethal weapons are totally different. Regarding my first report, why did 41 division hide this report and refuse to provide it to some organization,which I asked to review my entire report to 41 division of Toronto Police Service? So, everything is clear now.

Thank you all 

Robin Yan

• I found places that take pictures of frequencies and microwave and infrared and xray and thermal and a whole bunch of other stuff on satelite commercially see post

https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/i-found-places-that-take

• what i have to say is:

what have people strategized about if the response is denial, pretending not to know?

after all: this was created by people with political agendas, it was created to assist in the keeping of secrets.

so just showing up with evidence?  and then they say 'we don't care, your evidence is not enough,' and do the political equivalent of slamming doors in the face...THEN what?

it can't just be give up and admit defeat...there's got to be more.

my thoughts have led me to the International Court of Justice, and also to the FACTS

that at least two famous world leaders have lost their jobs famously in recent years because of Power Abuse:

Alberto Fujimori from Brazil and famous Slobodan Milosevic

from wikipedia

Slobodan Milošević (sometimes transliterated as Miloshevich; Serbian pronunciation: [sloˈbodan miˈloʃevitɕ] (13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png listen); Serbian Cyrillic: Слободан Милошевић; 20 August 1941 – 11 March 2006) was President of Serbia and of Yugoslavia. He served as the President of Socialist Republic of Serbia and Republic of Serbia from 1989 until 1997 in three terms and as President of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia from 1997 to 2000. He also led the Socialist Party of Serbia from its foundation in 1990. In the midst of NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, Milošević was charged with crimes against humanity by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), but the trial ended after Milošević died in his cell.

Milošević resigned the Yugoslav presidency amid demonstrations, following the disputed presidential election of 24 September 2000. He was arrested by Yugoslav federal authorities on Saturday, 31 March 2001, on suspicion of corruption, abuse of power, and embezzlement.[2][3] The initial investigation into Milošević faltered for lack of evidence, prompting the Serbian Prime Minister Zoran Đinđić to send him to The Hague to stand trial for charges of war crimes instead.[4]

Milošević conducted his own defense in the five-year long trial, which ended without a verdict when Milošević died on 11 March 2006 in the War Criminal Prison in The Hague.[5] Milošević, who suffered from heart ailments and high blood pressure, died of a heart attack.[6][7][7][8] The Tribunal denies any responsibility for Milošević's death. They claim that he refused to take prescribed medicines and medicated himself instead.[9]

In 2010, the Life magazine ranked Milosevic 19th in its list "The World's Worst Dictators".[10]

• The evidence i have is my employer who is running a company in the U.S(Dallas) and india(Bangalore) the name of the company previously was Sahana Enterprise Inc and renamed presently as Novell Team and the owner of the company is Mallisubbiah, which was basically running Staff augmentation in the U.S taking people from india. with the research which i have done and recollecting what all happened to me during my stay in the U.S. I am very sure this person is part of that evil perps who outsources for such people. may be if we do some more research on him and interrogate him the truth will come out. his office address in bangalore is Novell team, BTM layout, bangalore. the details of U.S. and India address is in the website. and there is one more person associated with him in the U.S his name is Kenwise and owns a company named princeton information and the main office is in Virginia, and now running business throughout U.S, I am very sure these are the two people who were mainly involved in my case helping these evilperps. if anyone can help me in doing some research on them, we can get out the truth. the incident happened to me in 1997 in the U.S.

Thanks and Regards

Vincent George
This reply was deleted.