Food and China Medicinal Herbs which are good for Mind Control Victims

Mind Control Victims mainly suffered from the abuse and torture of microwave or electromanetic frequency Mind control Weapons.
Microwave and Electromagnetic frequency weapons can directly stimulate our brain neurons to cause the nerve system disable and bring us suffering: such as: don't allow us sleeping, pain or other diseases.
The pain which victims suffered is called chronic pain. Patients with chronic pain had similar pattern with neuropathic pain. But the pain is not because the the lesion of nervous system. It is because the brain "lie" to the nervous system. Microwave frequency stimulate our brain neurons, and our brain give the nervous system the wrong information, and victims suffer the terrible pain.

Neurasthenia is a mental disorder triggered by stress or anxiety.
Symptoms may include weakness or fatigue, which may be accompanied by chest pain. Additional findings may include rapid intense heartbeat that may be irregular (palpitations, tachycardia); cold, clammy hands and feet; abnormally rapid breathing, hyperventilating); dizziness or faintness; periodic sighing; and/or sweating for no apparent reason.

(Most victims have been forced to Vivid Controlled dreams; not allow to sleep and other symptoms. Because these symptoms are similar with Neurasthenia. It harm victim's health same as neurasthenia. So the Chinese Herbal Medicines which are used to cure neurasthenia are also good for victims.)

1. To cure insomnia, weakness or fatigue
The fruits of Chinese magnoliavine (Schisandra chinensis) 50g,boiled in the water and drink the water before go to bed.
2. To cure insomnia, amnesia, too much dreams
Fresh root of red-rooted salvia (salvia miltiorrhiza) 25g, fresh root of wild jujube 50g, boiled in the water and drink the water 2 times a day.
3. To cure rapid intense heartbeat, abnormally rapid breathing (hyperventilating); insomnia
Fried China dates-pit kernel 50G, Cottonrose hibiscus flower 20G,the root of the narrow-leved polygala 15G, the seed of Oriental arborvitae 15G, boiled in the water and drink the water 2 times a day.
4. To cure insomnia
Peanut leaves 50G, boiled in the water and drink the water 2 times a day.
5. To cure palpitations, tachycardia abnormally rapid breathing (hyperventilating)
Pig heart 1 piece, cinnabar 0.25G, steam and eat.
6. To cure palpitations, tachycardia, insomnia
Chinese hawthorn pit 50G, boiled in the water and drink the water 2 times a day.
7. To cure headache, dizziness or faintness
Mulberry 100g, eat 2 times a day, or boiled in the water and drink the water 2 times a day.
8. To cure nocturnal emission
(1) the seed of fragrant-flowered garlic (chinese chives) fried, and abrasive to powder, take 5G everyday with very light salty water.
(2) grass-leaved sweetflag 50G, Ginkgo 14 pieces, cooked and take 2 times a day with white win 100G

Victims also can keep them health by taking suitable food and Chinese medicinal herb teas everyday.
(1) For victims who can not sleep well. They should take more following food:
Radish, garlic, jujube, walnut, black sesame, ginger, mulberry, tremella, persimmon, lettuce, onion......
China Medicinal Herb Teas which you can take everyday:(you can see the pictures from the following links)
(dan shen)
【English】 Danshen Root, Root of Dan-shen
【Latin】 1.Slauia miltiorrhiza Bunge 2.Saliua przewalskii Maxim

(Bai he)
【ENGLISH】 Liliaceae
【Latin】 Lilium brownii F. E. Brown var. Colchesteri Wils.

(song zhen)
【Latin】 Pinus densiflora sieb.et Zucc

(ying shi)
【ENGLISH】 Fruit of Japanese Rose
【Latin】 Fructus Rosae Multiflorae

(sang shu ye)
【ENGLISH】Mulberry leaf
【Latin】 Morus alba L.

(suan zao)
【ENGLISH】 Spine Date
【Latin】 Semen Ziziphi Spinosae

(fu rong hua)
【English】 Cottomrose Hibiscus
【Latin】 Hibiscus mutabilis

(qiang wei hua)
【ENGLISH】 Flower of Japanese Rose
【Latin】 Rosae Multiflorae

Chronic pain harms victims not only physically, but also Psychologically. Victims should take some Food and China Medicinal Herb teas for improving brain health while taking food and China medicinal herb teas for releasing pain.
Food which is good for victim:
Fig, garlic, kelp, mulberry, burdock, taro, ginger, Yimi
The following China Medicinal Herb Teas can release pain. (you can see the pictures from the following links)
(yue ji hua)
【ENGLISH】 Chinese Rose Flower 【Latin】 Rosa chinensis jacq.

(Zi jing hua)
【ENGLISH】 Redbud
【Latin】:Cercis chinensis Bunge

(pu gong ying)
【English】:Dandelion
【latin】:Herba Taraxaci

(ai cao)
【English】 Artemisia indica
【latin】 Artemisia argyi Levl.et Vant.;Artemisia vulgaris L.var. incana Maxim

(YI MU CAO)
【ENGLISH】 Motherwort herb
【latin】:Leonurus japonicus Houtt.)

(xiang fu)
【English】 Nutgrass Galingale Rhizome, Rhizome of Nutgrass Galingale
【Latin】 Cyperus rotundus L.

(Che Qian Cao)
【Latin 】:Herba Plantaginis

You also can take (ai cao)Artemisia indica bath, it can release pain.
And Using (xiang fu) and (ai cao) Artemisia indica, (qiang wei hua)Japanese Rose to make pillow can release pain and ease tension, to help for sleeping.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Eric, Here is the receipt for your project.
    Pre-Development Agreement Receipt for SIGNAL TRACING EAR PLUGS
      DATE TYPE AMOUNT     October 10, 2013 Check $25.00     December 3, 2013 MasterCard $25.00     Cost of Pre-Development Agreement $795.00     Total Payments $50.00     Balance Remaining $745.00  
    Creatively Yours,
    Brian Svantner
    Director of New Products

its a company who signed a contract with me to make a full proof weapon that will stop the use of voice to skull and other weapons like it and trace the exact location of perps using these weapons on us. so ask ffchs if they will do a conference call with the company who will answer any question about it if we can get enough people to join the call. can you also ask derrick to place this in the news paper I would be very thankful

• HOW TO STOP THE TORTURE - Capacitors will WORK. & Other Techniques

If you are tortured, I have answered that helped me, and against the forces threatening me and harassing me, I am sharing a small bit of information. It has literally allowed me to regain control of my mind, more then any medication.

So, first - I have a series of small excersizes (that seem childish) but may help show you the power of these monstrous malfunctions that are going on in your body, of course not by YOUR own will.

1. try typing 'the opposite' way you normally type. Trick your brain into using the opposite finger on your keyboard, like typing with your hands crossed. It may help you figure out certain logical necessities of your own situation. (AND I CAN GUARRENTEE ITS MAKING THESE COWARDS 'MIND PROGRAMING' JOBS A LOT MORE DIFFICULT!)

2. Stare at your nose, cross-eyed, for 30 seconds. Its from an old yoga instruction book that made very difficult to obtain kept by these cowards. It strengthens your brain muscles and allows you to fight some of these 'programed' thoughts and responses. It may hurt, but take a break, give it time.. and then keep practicing. I also periodically blur my eyes while driving, etc... it has allowed me freedoms to even continue with my self scientific work... right down to this information i'm sharing. You may find 'the voices' start disappearing, and your own voice from the middle of your spine 'reaching' up into your brain to regain control over your own consciousness. Remember, TV's and especially computers are being used by these people in ways you wouldn't get until you really understood it. Other yoga tricks are nasal douching with simply saline spray, until it runs back down your throughout. This clear up polyps and bacteria that is blocking your energy, and affecting you and making their job easier.

3. self hypnosis. Lay/sit down and tilt your head back. Close your eyes. Use your own voice to speak out loud to yourself. Tell yourself your going to be putting yourself in a state of hypnosis, and and take a trip into your subconscious mind. Count slowly while focusing on your breathing, from 1 to 10 while imaging yourself walking down a flight of steps. Tellyourself about the steps and in-between numbers, about going down the steps toward your subconscious mind. When you get to 10, remind yourself that you are in your subconscious mind. Use positive suggestions and commands, that you will be taking back power over your mind. Stay here for as long as you want, if you notice bright lights flashing in your head... you are on to something. Take back control, then count backwards from 10 to 1 as you talk yourself back out of your private subconscious mind, and you may be feeling a lot better.

Now.. this where I've had even better results.

Neodymium magnets do work.. especially taped on the belly button. use the SOUTH SIDE. never the north side! north side increases the negative energy thats being broadcast into your vicinity. South side amps your own chi/energy to protect yourself from this invading attack. You find a lot of people saying the opposite - THEY ARE LIEING TO YOU. Try it and find out!

here is an example of how they look, and where to get them:

neomagnets for sale

However ...The best thing I've found is this:

1270560115?profile=original

This is a fairly large tennis ball sized 360v capacitor from general electric. I purchased it at an electronic surplus store. The idea came to me after building one of these, and having intense results!:

Thats an (illegal) disposable camera EMP pulse generator. They put me through a week of hell, even blocking me from posting/contacting the person who made this. It absolutely works, but you don't even need it!

ALL YOU NEED IS THE CAPACITOR! (lets see them make a new law to make that illegal!)

I've noticed your own body current can charge the capacitor if you keep it in your hand. Not plugged in, just the way it is, not even charged. The one I have is used, so perhaps it still has some sort of a charge. It works like a champ, and I feel like I'm on an anti depressant as I watch my consciousness change, and the voices/awful three dimensional thoughts and projections get sent back into the darkness they came from. IT WORKS. Left hand or on the stomach while sleeping. Its generating some sort of protection, or stopping something from coming in/communicating with my biological mind/brain. Does this mean I have a microchip? I don't know... I haven't gotten that far. Know that the person typing this has been tortured and tricked by this group of 'devils' beyond anything you can imagine. I will never stop fighting and sharing my info though, no matter what they do to me. I will NOT live in fear!

Perhaps this is the real truth. I advise you all to watch this video and share it! This NEEDS to stop. Its inhuman. Its a crime against humanity. Its nazi shit. No matter what crime you've committed. NEVER GIVE UP! YOU CAN WIN! FIGHT THEM!

Barry Trower on microwave warfare:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kvn-8ITy0oc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

these people will be caught eventually, and they know it.

Keep up the good fight.

Further

• Herbs help with your Pressure Alopecia
    Microwave and Electromagnetic frequency weapons can directly stimulate our brain neurons to cause the nerve system disable and bring us suffering: such as: don't allow us sleeping, pain or other diseases. And also can cause Alopecia. Such kind of Alopecia belongs to Pressure Alopecia.

Here are some herbs which can help with your Pressure Alopecia:

(1) [pin yin] Bai Shu
    [English] cypress
    [Latin] Cupressus funebris Endl.
    Cook cypress leaves and wash your hair with the water. Do it for few months. (2-3 times a week)

(2) [pin yin] Sang Shu
    【ENGLISH】Mulberry
    【Latin】 Morus alba L.

[pin yin] Wu tong zi
    [English] Phoenix Tree Seed
    [Latin] Firmiana plantanifolia (L.f.) Marsili [F.simplex (L.) W.F.Wight]

Coo Muberry leaves and Phoenix Tree Seeds together, and wash your hair with water. Do it for few months. (2-3 times a week)

(3) [pin yin] huai shu
    [English] Japanese Pagodatree
    [Latin] Sophora Japonica Linn.
    Dry branches of Japanese Pagodatree under sun, burn branches and get ash. Put ash into water and wash your hair. Do it for few months. (2-3 times a week)
  • GOD bLESS YOU.....
  • i am a mind control victim and have been trying to find a sight that would help. I have not sleep in two months and will try your remedies hopefully it will help.
  • it occurs to me that the suggestion is that
    we who feel attacked by these weapons must radically change our lives, to seek harmony with what is natural.

it makes sense -- since the weapons are evil in intent and not "organically occurring" -- that what is natural -- herbs and moderate harmonization with the Earth element...

it is evil because slavery and atrocity (the genocide of the native tribes) are what the United states is ACTUALLY built on.

freedom and autonomy are still good things,. but i grew up in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, easily searchable as a key city in the FIRST american war for independence. tyranny and cold indifference are obvious there...the goal we seek is a real one but requires transcendance...we must become more than we are now if we are to see it through...
  • I have been studying China medicinal Herbs for a long time. you can read this article
    http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/64529
  • Hello Soleil

"Nutrition and Healing" by Dr Johnathon V Wright"

This Dr as i metion above has his own way of dealing with heath problems, i paid £53.00 to become a subscriber for one year.

I will recieve seven free books explaining what to use in the event of a problem and to use it. Also what foods are good for us and how mush to eat and what it will go with.

The books explain hormones and how to control our production of hormones by what we eat.

Another book explains how to look at our bodies to read them for signs of problems.

I have o out for mum now so bbl all.
  • A herb known as "Cats Claw" can repair human DNA.
  • The Denas electronic tools can help people with low or high blood pressure bringing it back to a safer level. they also ease stress and panic attacks. These tools might relive the stress on the heart so the heart could become physically stronger.

They also make tools that can clear the build up of spinal bone and cartiliage tissues in the lower back area sometimes wrongly called a "slipped disc" They do a lot of things and i will be getting some of them.
This reply was deleted.