good or bad idea?

Has anyone thought about living with other TI's for support?

Even buying a cheap piece of land in the middle of nowhere building a cheap home and being as self-sufficeint as possible? Even combining our skills and what money we have to build a small community?

Or do you think it would be asking for trouble?

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Roofing from corrugated board is quite inexpensive and easy to install. This coating is able to withstand the most severe weather conditions. So, if you are from a region where storms and storms constantly attack, you will not find a better option. In addition, corrugated roofing has excellent fire resistance and structural stability. For the state of Texas, this coverage is most suitable. For more information on roof types, visit the HomeQuote website link . You will be able to understand which coverage is best for your region)

Your One-Stop Home Contractors Matching Website
    Reveal dozens of home contractors in your area in a click. Leave your request on HomeQuote to get free home renovation estimates!
  • I think its a good idea, but one would first have to have contact with other ti's in there country and form some sort of trust and friendship. then and only then would one get support
  • we should all live in a group so that they can't destroy our dwelling spaces and work.   We could have ... lives. 

• I was harassed by Putin, and he can do anything he wants, and he knows it.  I can't sue him because he'll make me brain dead before I get there.  Some king, right?  None of them will face us, and we're their victims for entertainment.  What a way to spend time.

franko said:

The best thing to do is sue the fuck out of the trash because nobody gets away with anything.

• This is the link to the TI settlement colony site in India dubbed "People Trust"

http://www.mindcontrolvictimsunity.in//victimscolony.html

Do you know anything else about it Lim SC?? I have emailed them, am waiting for a reply. Isolation and seperation is exactly what they need for this to work best for them.

We are each others only witnesses and I think TI communities is a great idea and a way to bring more attention to our issue. There's more strength, safety everything in numbers.

We're not getting anywhere much being scattered around the globe

This reply was deleted.