Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Has anyone thought about living with other TI's for support?

Even buying a cheap piece of land in the middle of nowhere building a cheap home and being as self-sufficeint as possible? Even combining our skills and what money we have to build a small community?

Or do you think it would be asking for trouble?

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Suzy,

I think it is a good idea.  I know there are such efforts in setting up a settlement for TIs to form a self reliant community in India (presumably for Indian victims) in a countryside.

There are China TIs that I know thru their online stories that is living a very torturous lives due to perps' torture, oppression thru severing social supports & family support. They are homeless and penniless, cannot stay on one job for long before perps force them unemployed again.

If your idea works, it will spread to other countries and people will try to work towards setting up settlements for TIs.   That would be great to all TIs and BAD for perps.

Targetedville, USA

LIM SC said:

Suzy,

I think it is a good idea.  I know there are such efforts in setting up a settlement for TIs to form a self reliant community in India (presumably for Indian victims) in a countryside.

There are China TIs that I know thru their online stories that is living a very torturous lives due to perps' torture, oppression thru severing social supports & family support. They are homeless and penniless, cannot stay on one job for long before perps force them unemployed again.

If your idea works, it will spread to other countries and people will try to work towards setting up settlements for TIs.   That would be great to all TIs and BAD for perps.

How do you sue for this? Who has succeeded at that?
no, it is not a waste of time. An Italian had the same idea ; a farm and chickens = eggs, cows and sheep = milk. Yes i remember these idea. Bravo

This is the link to the TI settlement colony site in India dubbed "People Trust"

http://www.mindcontrolvictimsunity.in//victimscolony.html

actually sue,

i got to thinking about it,

i think thats a really good idea

but for another reason

heres why

if anything is going to be accomplished as far as ending our e.h.

we cant depend on other people

we'll have to do it ourselves

so in other words

"this is thinking extremely long term, but i think we all need to accept that we dont have any other options"

all that i can see for options are 1. an investigation by law enforcement 2.a new law by politician or public vote

3. a court case decided by a judge 4 a court case brought by an attorney

5. public officials, including mayors and the board of alderman "city officials" who are elected by public vote, these dudes can introduce laws themselves

6. judges, who are elected by public vote, who decide court cases

now, if we have enough victims living in the town

we would be able to elect each other as the appointed officials

we could elect one of us as mayor

others as members of the board of alderman

there is an attorney who is a victim of eh

he could be elected as a judge

then as politicians there

we could draft our own laws and approve them

with our own judge, we could win the court case and a huge award

if someone could get a job as a cop there, we could investigate ourselves

we would also need some people in the city administration building and the city clerks office

there are some very small towns with populations of 1000 to 3000 people, with their own court houses 

their own police forces or trooper dispatches

their own mayors, judges, attorneys, city alderman, etc

there are between 5 to 10 thousand victims of eh on all these websites

if people would be interested, it would be easy to get enough people to throw public votes

"everyone moving there"

less than 1/8 of a towns population votes on big public issues

that means 70 to 200 people voting for a town of 1000 and 3000 people

it shouldnt be too hard to get that many people in a town with this goal

hey sue,

lets put some thought into this

brainstorm a bit

i think its a good idea

at first it might seem a bit goofy

but think

our stuff isnt ending the way its going, so no end for our stuff

if we have a common and realistic goal

others will join

especially if its fun and if it ends our stuff

out of 5 to 10 thousand people

i think we could get enough

lets put some thought into this

here is where i know i should stop typing

but since we are talking about taking over a town, i might as well go large, feel free to remove my comment sue

but here is what i'm thinking

we would be living there for a little while until our stuff ends, we might as well enjoy it

i suggest me, you, daphne, cheryl, and katja get our own place

r kelly couldnt makes songs to cover it

four people pleasing one person sexually at one time, and four person massages at one time, thats two hours of good for each person a day "at least"

and we all take turns

five people sharing the responsibility of a house and supper and stuff

thats super easy and it makes sense

the days would fly by and be super fun

we're all smart and the same age

i'm thinking seward alaska

homer alaska

matsu alaska

all beautiful, all small

all with their own courthouses and officials

they are super nice towns

i used to go down there all the time when i lived there

check out some photos

one is on a fjord, one in a glacial valley, one on a ocean spit

northern lights out all the time

there are jobs available

and there is also state aid "with food and housing and income support"

and i do have the not for profit for residents of other countries who need visas/residence/dual residence

several people renting a house together in a town with cheap rent, thats one to two hundred a month per person for housing, and in a small town, cars arent needed, everything is right there, even the people without jobs and on disability or ssi could easily swing it

i'm just talking what comes to mind now

why dont we toss this over and refine it

then get some others interested that we know "i know six that i should be able to get interested"

"you could probably do the same"

thats ten to fifteen people, without posting anything

what do you think?

Wow!! A mind control victims settlement colony being organised in India.

Everybody check out the link Lim SC sent, people are already thinking of this idea.

this would be so great if we could - even sharing a large house (like you said Greg) splitting the rent, supporting those who cant work etc, supporting each other thru thick and thin. Sounds ideal, except they would probably try to hamper plans to do this. Alaska sounds nice!!

This is the link to the TI settlement colony site in India dubbed "People Trust"

http://www.mindcontrolvictimsunity.in//victimscolony.html

Do you know anything else about it Lim SC?? I have emailed them, am waiting for a reply. Isolation and seperation is exactly what they need for this to work best for them.

We are each others only witnesses and I think TI communities is a great idea and a way to bring more attention to our issue. There's more strength, safety everything in numbers.

We're not getting anywhere much being scattered around the globe

I was harassed by Putin, and he can do anything he wants, and he knows it.  I can't sue him because he'll make me brain dead before I get there.  Some king, right?  None of them will face us, and we're their victims for entertainment.  What a way to spend time.

franko said:

The best thing to do is sue the fuck out of the trash because nobody gets away with anything.

we should all live in a group so that they can't destroy our dwelling spaces and work.   We could have ... lives. 

I think its a good idea, but one would first have to have contact with other ti's in there country and form some sort of trust and friendship. then and only then would one get support

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

davidfulton3 posted videos
28 minutes ago
Profile IconTimo and kritika saini joined Peacepink
50 minutes ago
Maria Harmath shared deca's video on Facebook
1 hour ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Yan Meng's discussion Still Cannot Believe It!
"Qanan, is meant to be a group of good people in the Intel Agencies and military that are trying to take out the bad people in the Intel Agencies and military, a civil war in the CIA/NSA if you like. Q has posted original pictures from the Whitehouse…"
16 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THE FRAMEWORK FOR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGICAL CONTROL OF THE HUMAN RACE.

A hierarchical based chain of command is being set up throughout the world and less than two thousand people sit at the top of that hierarchy. They are the Pilgrim Society and they are now in the driving seat of worldwide economic fascism. They are a terrorist group who practice economic predatory tactics and because of this we have all become economic slaves to them. They are mostly composed of the grand children and great grand children of a small number of men who held enormous power in the…See More
21 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cake? Cake somones skull. Large heads. Caked"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Aliens is a fraud! Robotic systems. Man made garbage. Caked apes."
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Voter Fraud!!! . Point and Shoot with DEWs. Can change opionion feelings emotions. To read your thoughts do require implants."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service