Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hello to all Fellow TI's..Summation of what is happening to me..I am new to Peacepink and to this group

Hello to all TI's, regardless of whether you believe in God or a Higher Power let me first say that I pray for each and every one of you every night. I pray for our strength, protection, and power to fight back. I am a true TI, I always preface TI with true or uncorrupted because I have found that on the internet you meet so many that are not TI's at all but parading as one. It has been my experience that I would be stopped at all cost from networking with people and getting the help that I need. I believe that I am targeted by my own government who I have paid taxes to, supported and even voted for. I also believe that my own military, a rogue military who has taken oaths to protect and preserve the Constitution of the United States has become involved in my targeting. There are also contracted druggies and criminal elements who are involved. What saddens me most about this is not the fact that they have targeted me for no reason at all, that I have never been involved with any extremist organization, nor spoken ill against my country or country men/women, nor am doing anything illegal. What saddens me the most, is that most if not all of these people have taken Oaths to protect and preserve the Constitution against tyranny both foreign and domestic. A document, and set of beliefs that I take very seriously, as well as the Bill of Rights and my Pledge of Allegiance. I won't rabble on but I love my country, Constitution and more importantly I love all of my countrymen/women and each and every person living and breathing on God's green earth. 

I've had many epiphanies lately and realize that my targeting goes back even further than I first realized. Realize that I fairly new to the realization of me being a TI, about 11 months now and at first I could date it going back to at least 8 years prior of me not knowing that I was a TI. I now know that I was being targeted even before then by at least the last 18 years without ever knowing. I was targeted by government law enforcement agencies in the 90's, and local law enforcement have been involved since. I believe that during that period I was being watched, monitored, and possibly implanted, as well they have biologically and chemically attacked me since around the 2002. I was experimented against my will for purposes of behavior modification and when 2012 came and I moved to begin my life anew to the opposite end of the country my targeting became full swing and I knew that something had happened in my life that was not coincidence nor a string of bad luck. My education was being attacked, my career (or any jobs that I may get), and every thing that I was trying to accomplish has been attacked since the late 90's. I have been gang stalked since approximately 2002 by my summation (without knowing) but I think that goes back to late 90's as well. Electronic attacks began in 2012 while on the west coast and everything went to extreme levels since then.

Currently I am subjected to:

Aircraft harassment

Noise campaigns

Microwave Energy Attacks

Directed Energy Attacks

Helicopters following me (military, government agencies, and local law enforcement)

I been followed by Drones as well

Satellites stay over my home or wherever I travel to west coast (and probably have been there for many years without me realizing it)

I am gang stalked

I am smeared, blacklisted

I am chemically attacked outside and within my home

I am surveilled whereever I go by what I see are police, military, and government agency helicopters.

Although I haven't had any V2K problems, I have when going to sleep and or waking up from dreams heard voices a few times in my life, but never daily. I believe that they are prepping me for V2K as I am now experiencing:

Dream manipulation at a higher rate (I believe this has been going on for quite sometime off and on without me realizing it). When they manipulate my mind now its only when I am going to sleep. First they chemically attack me and bombard me with DEW all day to get me sleepy, fatigued and in pain. When I am drifting off to sleep it feels like I am being pulled sometimes, like if you ever been to the amusement park and been on that ride where it spins you and you are literally stuck to walls of the ride that is how it feels when I go to sleep, like I am being pulled. Then I go to sleep and have the sickest dreams imaginable, dreams I have never had in my life, nor have I had this many dreams in my life. When I wake up I am fully aware that I am being attacked by a DEW weapon possibly microwave because I can feel it on my head, and the vibration from it. So I know that they have been working on me throughout the night. They are trying to make me lesbian, or bi-sexual, manipulate me into feeling uncontrolled and foggy all day long and now it seems some sick bestiality. 

I have contacted and wrote to organization about what I am experiencing, to no avail, I receive no helpful feedback. I have contacted a few government agencies and organizations, as well as Attorney Generals, and Congressmen about what I am experiencing, I have received positive feedback but nothing has been done as of late.  I have spoken to Derrick of FFCHS personally and him being who he is  (the work he did, and a Target), as well the length of time that he has experienced this, I just knew that I would get some valuable information to assist me in steps that I need to take but I was surprised in not getting any helpful information. Not to mention that I have been scripted on conference calls. I have been controlled from getting any help on the internet, by phone, by my own law enforcement to the point that I can't get to the right people or organizations. I now try to stay incognito online in an effort to protect myself from perp's online but still discerning who the real TI's are and reaching out to you one by one, so please extend that reach back to me. 

I am not a woe is me type person, to know me is to love me. I am smart, educated, worked as an engineer, a people person, analytical, and logical and very easy to talk too. I am a fighter and will fight this to my death but I can not do it alone and need the real TI community to support me in this. So if you are out there feel free to contact me, add me as a friend, phone, or email me. I will respond to each and every one of you.

As a disclaimer, (I hate to even have to add this but so many see the plight of real TI's as something out of a Psy-Fi movie, a delusion of sorts, or plain ridiculous) I would like to say that I am not imagining any of this, nor have I ever had a mental problem. I am fully aware of what is going with me now, and fully aware of the tricks that have been played on me and my life. I will fight for any real TI's and support you in any way that I can, I would like the same. I am a TI on the west coast in the US and need your help.

Thank you for reading (especially if you have gotten to this point).

Much love, peace and God bless you all.

PS. I am surprised that I have gotten views of my post but not even a hello or welcome. C'mon TI's speak up and support.

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-

Hi there, 

Good to hear from you. My name is Nick, I am more than here for anyone and appreciate you saying the same thing. It is important to help others out and am glad to here you saying that. I am absolutely a real TI, and while you are completely correct that many who aren't going through this don't believe it or comprehend it, you shouldn't blame them. I wouldn't have believed this if I didn't live it, and quite frankly, wouldn't want to. It is not peoples faults that they simply don't want to comprehend that EVIL of this scale exists. No normal people want to. 

As far as what you are going through, I mean this with no disrespect but I do not believe some of what you said is actually happening. I have no doubt you think it is happening, but I am simply too logical to ever believe that cars are following me, and planes, helicopters etc are following you. Beyond that, if you are convinced they are -- which I hope I didn't offend you...that was not my aim...you should simply have the mindset that it is flattering, and funny that they are. I regularly remind my perp how hysterical that he is interested, and OBSESSED with my life, rather than living or having his own. They want to take every shred of privacy from you they have, and I laugh at them. If someone wants to listen to me have sex, go to the bathroom, or even if they are....FOLLOW me around all day rather than live their life -- I say go for it. At the end of their life, if they have the mental capacity to process it (which these pathetic psychos) don't have, they will know they wasted their only opportunity on earth to LISTEN to our lives, rather than have their own. 

I experience V2K every waking second, and have not let it hold me down. I compare it to a fish being in water, it is simply the environment I exist in now...a fish doesn't get wet or "feel" the water, it is what they know all the time. I have simply come to terms with the V2K -- I refuse to let it bother me. I have had induced dreams, or at least I think that is a possibly. The main weapon that perps have in v2k is planting your own thoughts for you -- so it could be that they simply plant thoughts to you once you wake up that you dreamt something...I obviously do not know for sure either way. I think that more than anything, the perps want to make you think that you have no escape, that you have no breaks in the action whatsoever, and that dreaming isn't even a temporary break. IT IS...they simply want to create the illusion that you never get a FREE moment. If you learn to free your mind, no matter what -- than there is nothing they can do to you. 

I feel bad for my perp. He is a part of the experiment just as much as I am -- he is simply too stupid to realize it or come to grips with it. Think about it, there are clearly people higher up then him that allowed, and wanted him to do this, while they can go on living their own lives. They simply want to see if the "perps" who think they are gods will be willing to waste their life for synthetic telepathy/ v2k. Bin Laden would never have done a suicide mission himself, just as Obama isn't going into battle -- they are above it and simply want people beneath them to die and waste their lives for them. This is no different, the perps are simply brainwashed more than they can ever imagine. 

I promise you that you need to dig deep and find what makes you happy. You need to realize that as long as you are going through this, that means that another person is not. I am thankful for that. This experience of being tortured has taught me things about myself that I might have never known. I am thankful for that. I have no breaking point, I get up every time life knocks me down and literally laugh at the prospect that my perp thinks I will ever give up. 

I liken this experience to quicksand. It is something that you need to think about. The harder you fight and struggle, (or in this case, cry and moan, yell and scream at your perp), the quicker you drown. You need to have the strength to not fight and squirm and figure out what you need to do to get out. You need to be strong enough and have enough respect for yourself to not give them satisfaction. They want your PAIN. They want you to cry for their help, to beg for them to stop. DO NOT ASK FOR IT - For creeps who enjoy torturing people, they will simply get enjoyment out of it. I regularly tell my perp from the moment I wake up to the second I fall asleep that he should TURN IT UP, YELL MORE, I CAN TAKE IT. THIS ISNT ANYTHING TO ME. He will never know true happiness, and I do. He will never know it is like to LOVE someone, and truly care about someone and I do. 

I would trade my life in a heartbeat if it meant that this technology was unveiled and people no longer had to suffer. The creatures who do this are the most selfish things on the planet. My perp has never been told NO in his life, to the point where he wanted to torture someone, so he did. I take great pleasure in telling him NO all day every day. NO, I will not be his suicide trophy, NO I will not let him disrupt my life, NO I will not put my life on hold for him. 

I am going to live for me, my friends, and family, other people enduring this and for the people of the world in general. The cowards who think that this is going to ruin peoples lives are not very bright. It is not their life to take, so they cannot have it. They are simply ruining and wasting their own lives because they are not smart enough to comprehend their miserable depression. They are fake excuses for human beings who have NOTHING. I tell my perp that he is not going to enjoy this life of mine because it is centered around LOVE, FAMILY, and FRIENDS and he hates those things. 

While I, like most people (I hope/ think) want for others to succeed just as badly as I want myself to succeed, these devils not only prey on you to fail, they want you to suffer miserably before you do. DO NOT GIVE THEM THAT SATISFACTION. 

This is like someone who has a full plate of food, stealing your food not because they want to eat more -- they want to WATCH YOU STARVE. 

The only thing that is going to starve, is NEGATIVITY. Think positive thoughts, surround yourself with positive people, do things that you will be happy about, be productive and continue to LIVE. 

Sorry if I wrote too much, but I struggled with this for a very long time. I refuse to put my life on hold, but mentally it was extremely difficult. I no longer have the pain that I once had, because I continued to FIGHT/GROW mentally.. Reaching out to others to help them is something that is important to me, as I have gotten strength from reading others posts and really appreciated it, so I feel it is my duty to return the favor. 

If you would like to talk about anything, feel free to post and I would gladly talk to you. 

If you do start experiencing v2k, don't give them the silence they want. It is easier for them if you give them silence, in my opinion at least. Listen to talk radio, have the TV on in the background, play music -- make them work for it. 

JUST KEEP LIVING. 

Nick I mean you no disrespect in my response to you nor offense but you can choose to believe whatever you wish but to tell anyone what they are not experiencing is ludicrous and egotistical to say the least especially when a person like me who you have tried to bring commonality to with personal characteristics and such, particularly when I have well documented my experience of this, and especially not knowing me nor my situation. Yes, you intended to offend, and knew very well that your statement would do just that. I also have been reading a lot of your post and I am skeptical to say the least that you are who you say you are in particular by the disinformation that you spread and scare tactics that you have posted on many persons discussion. Let not your life be a reflection of others. Their experience is just that OUR/Their experiences, not yours. I will end in that because I did not read the rest of your post and stopped short of your disbelief of my personal situation. Take care, good luck in whatever it is that you do.

Did you read what I wrote? I did not mention ludicrous or egotistical once...I simply said I "do not believe some of what you said is ACTUALLY happening, I have no doubt you fully BELIEVE it is" I am a very logical person that will NEVER believe that hundreds and hundreds of people are concerned with my life to the point that they are following me and spending great deals of money to surveil me via helicopters etc...That SHOULD not be offensive, I did not once say you were foolish or ludicrous or anything I am beyond OFFENDED that you called me out for simply responding to you and trying to help. 

NAME A SINGLE SCARE TACTIC, OR MISINFORMATION....EVERYTHING I SPREAD IS POSITIVE

I promise you I am trying to help you and would really, really appreciate it if you took the time to read what I wrote, it is all positive. How can you say you know me, without reading what I wrote? I read your entire post after things I personally don't believe in. Does someone believing in a god you don't know to be true or existent offend you? I certainly hope not. 

Did it offend you that your loved ones don't believe you? My closest family and friends 100% do not believe what I am saying is happening, because they haven't experienced it and HOPE it doesn't exist. I have never said I am certain its not happening, it simply is not logical and I will not choose to believe it. 

I see Nick's point. I was once so deceived by the perps that I believed that I worked for the Queen of England. The perps went out of their way to make me believe this. I thought the whole world knew who I was. This stemmed from the fact that I started to realize I was a slave. I could not take that, so I gave into believing what the perps laid out. It became easier to believe that the whole world watched me than to believe that I was a slave.

Once some one said to me, " People in this neighborhood get high and think helicopters are following them. The choppers are following the traffic on the freeway in order to report it every 15 minutes. Thats why they are there, not to following anybody but traffic." It made sense to me. All of a sudden there was a different reason for the choppers to be there. And it made sense. When those choppers were flying over the city above me, they were ALSO flying above the heads of everyone around me!! Why did I think they flew above only me? They didnt fly in tiny little circles around my head only. They passed over everyone.  then it made sense-the choppers weren't there for me, and  I didnt work for the queen of England. I was deceived...in part by the perps, in part by my own mind.

Life is much simpler now. When I hear aircraft overhead, I know they are just going about their way. They have nothing to do with me. I hope you too, can get to this point. If you are a true TI then you have enough real terror to deal with. There is no need to add airplanes and helicopters to the frey.

Can the real TI's please enter my post and feel free to give a warm welcome as well as sound encouragement? I can discern the difference. My discernment operates on optimal levels. Much love to all the real TI's, peace, prayers and blessings. A message to the opposition of good, evil/bad has never defeated good. Domination has always been defeated. Name one empire that did not fall that has oppressed and harm it's people? Rome fell, and so this like history repeats itself shall soon be destroyed within itself. Now that's encouragement. Looking, searching diligently for the true, uncorrupted TI's who want to share, compare and support our plight to fight this. I am down for the cause, and will support my fellow TI's everywhere. You can message me. I haven't read the above and have discerned that the intentions are to deceive.

Your life drew tears into my eyes most of us we are going through that on daily basis all this happens to us hence we are INNOCENT in reality as so called T.I how do we define life as for me all my kids 6yr 4yr &2yr old are all have been chipped they have poisonned and as for me I can compile tones of life story so you are not alone Only One day think of second world war the supressed didn't emagin getting freedom many didn't dreammed of it in reality God The Almighty was,is and will be always there for us very soon Our DDay is around the corner we will acheave that through sustainable and consistance unbreakeble fighting Spirity
Stay Blessed
Sipho

Hi Charmed one

I believe everything you have said above 100%. I believe because during my years as a TI I have been attacked in just about every way including airplanes, ambulance, firetrucks etc. As TIs we have the responsibility to believe other TIs experiences as they tell them otherwise we are just like the public and judging others from our own experience then telling them that anything we have not experienced could not possibly be true.

I always believe what TIs say to be true because I have seen the "impossible" made possible and I know for a fact the perps vary their protocols with each TI. We are all under the same attack with varied experiences. In saying that I dont think Nick or AL meant any harm. It is because we all have different experiences of attack that sometimes TIs fall into the trap of judging another because their experience/beliefs are different. I think as long as you are sane (and most of us are) you are the best judge of your experience. 

Something I find intriguing about your story and that of many Tls I have come across is how you say that your targeting may go further back than you thought, in other words you were being targeted before you became aware. The exact thing happened to me, I have been targted awarely since 2005, thats when I thought it all began. But after a while I gained more perspective and traced it back to my teenage years....then even further my consciousness grew to irregular things happening to me since I was a child. I know this by strange life events and having experienced induced dreams since I was 3 or 4 years old. I believe I was chosen at birth. I understand the whistle-blower targeting and the revenge targeting but the "baby targeting" I dont understand.....its a mystery. I dont know what makes them choose some people at birth.

Anyway as a result they have all but ruined my life, they are demonic and literally want to eat my soul. But as all of us I keep on keeping on, what are the words of the song?...."something, something, you live for the fight". 

So I am here for you and send well wishes to you. Nick and AL are real TIs, they were just trying to help, somewhat in ignorance to the true experiences of some Tls.

God bless, He can work miracles and will for us all I have no doubt.

Oh ive also had the big "we are gonna kidnap you vans" follow me around.

Sue said:

Hi Charmed one

I believe everything you have said above 100%. I believe because during my years as a TI I have been attacked in just about every way including airplanes, ambulance, firetrucks etc. As TIs we have the responsibility to believe other TIs experiences as they tell them otherwise we are just like the public and judging others from our own experience then telling them that anything we have not experienced could not possibly be true.

I always believe what TIs say to be true because I have seen the "impossible" made possible and I know for a fact the perps vary their protocols with each TI. We are all under the same attack with varied experiences. In saying that I dont think Nick or AL meant any harm. It is because we all have different experiences of attack that sometimes TIs fall into the trap of judging another because their experience/beliefs are different. I think as long as you are sane (and most of us are) you are the best judge of your experience. 

Something I find intriguing about your story and that of many Tls I have come across is how you say that your targeting may go further back than you thought, in other words you were being targeted before you became aware. The exact thing happened to me, I have been targted awarely since 2005, thats when I thought it all began. But after a while I gained more perspective and traced it back to my teenage years....then even further my consciousness grew to irregular things happening to me since I was a child. I know this by strange life events and having experienced induced dreams since I was 3 or 4 years old. I believe I was chosen at birth. I understand the whistle-blower targeting and the revenge targeting but the "baby targeting" I dont understand.....its a mystery. I dont know what makes them choose some people at birth.

Anyway as a result they have all but ruined my life, they are demonic and literally want to eat my soul. But as all of us I keep on keeping on, what are the words of the song?...."something, something, you live for the fight". 

So I am here for you and send well wishes to you. Nick and AL are real TIs, they were just trying to help, somewhat in ignorance to the true experiences of some Tls.

God bless, He can work miracles and will for us all I have no doubt.

Hello,

I am glad you joined this site as well. It's encouraging to hear from someone with your demeanor, will and determination. This site is a wealth of information and advice, however, I feel with your intellect and insight, you will inspire us in an effective proactive approach to alleviate our troubles. 

In the beginning, our house was vandalized, our vehicle was chemically polluted through the ventilators and an onset of dust would appear in the late afternoons into the evening throughout our living quarters(which is ongoing. The electronic weapon harassment and surveillance ensued. Being treated differently than previously from the community from whom I frequent and the stares from complete strangers. The deceit and trickery deployed, made me feel and appear delusional. I lost everyone's confidence and trust.  Upon researching this further, I realized this was a systematic plan put into action to isolate and infuriate me.

I was bought up a Christian, but more-so a social attendee. I am embarrassed to admit, but this situation has taken me back to Christian faith. After reviewing the scriptures online and video re-enactments, I feel closer to Jesus than I have ever felt. I feel through the power of Jesus, I will be able to endure and accept my destiny.

May God be with you in your time of need...

p.s. I apologize for not elaborating further, I do not want to bother you with meaningless details.

Welcome, Charmed to the group.  I have noted that your experiences, events, incidents, and symptoms, and even your main perps are very similar to mine.  The only difference is the dates it happened to you and to me.  I understand and relate to your situations and conditions as they also happened to me and still happening till now though they seem to be lesser now.  You seem to be a strong person with full of courage.  Just hang on there and continue fighting.  Hope for the best!

"I haven't read the above and have discerned that the intentions are to deceive." - Charmed One 

This will be my last post to you, as I wish you the best, but if you aren't willing to read what people wrote, I don't know how it is logical or even reasonable to conclude things...

I was trying to help. If you think that you aren't yet experiencing v2k but have concluded that you are being followed, you probably are experiencing v2k, via thought implantation rather than directly hearing another voice. That is way more powerful and harder to fight. But once you realize it, you can stop it. Would you ever have come to the conclusion that cars, planes, helicopters etc..were following you if nothing was being done to you (before your experience began)? The answer is most likely NO. Just as Big Al stated, the planes are above EVERYONE, not just you. If the person next to you doesn't think they are following him/her, then why/ how is it logical to say that they are following you ALONE? The perps want to create the illusion that everyone and everything is out to get you...IT IS NOT. The world is not full of bad people and most people have their own lives to focus on, just because some pathetic excuses for human beings are obsessed with torturing people doesn't mean the majority of people are. 

LOGIC is your best answer to this harassment. If you aren't willing to entertain the possibility that they are just trying to disrupt your life and thought process, you are that much more vulnerable. I hope you can see that they want you to think that this is happening, and that is all. Your experience will be much easier if you can figure this out. Thats all I wanted to stress to you. Wish you the best. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate left a comment for cross
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 minute ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Jacquelyn
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 minute ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Dimy Lima
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
2 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Elle Anne
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
11 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for RyanM Thornley
14 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Danilo Devine
17 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Ashley Jeffery
19 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Katrina Baines
19 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service