Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hello to all Fellow TI's..Summation of what is happening to me..I am new to Peacepink and to this group

Hello to all TI's, regardless of whether you believe in God or a Higher Power let me first say that I pray for each and every one of you every night. I pray for our strength, protection, and power to fight back. I am a true TI, I always preface TI with true or uncorrupted because I have found that on the internet you meet so many that are not TI's at all but parading as one. It has been my experience that I would be stopped at all cost from networking with people and getting the help that I need. I believe that I am targeted by my own government who I have paid taxes to, supported and even voted for. I also believe that my own military, a rogue military who has taken oaths to protect and preserve the Constitution of the United States has become involved in my targeting. There are also contracted druggies and criminal elements who are involved. What saddens me most about this is not the fact that they have targeted me for no reason at all, that I have never been involved with any extremist organization, nor spoken ill against my country or country men/women, nor am doing anything illegal. What saddens me the most, is that most if not all of these people have taken Oaths to protect and preserve the Constitution against tyranny both foreign and domestic. A document, and set of beliefs that I take very seriously, as well as the Bill of Rights and my Pledge of Allegiance. I won't rabble on but I love my country, Constitution and more importantly I love all of my countrymen/women and each and every person living and breathing on God's green earth. 

I've had many epiphanies lately and realize that my targeting goes back even further than I first realized. Realize that I fairly new to the realization of me being a TI, about 11 months now and at first I could date it going back to at least 8 years prior of me not knowing that I was a TI. I now know that I was being targeted even before then by at least the last 18 years without ever knowing. I was targeted by government law enforcement agencies in the 90's, and local law enforcement have been involved since. I believe that during that period I was being watched, monitored, and possibly implanted, as well they have biologically and chemically attacked me since around the 2002. I was experimented against my will for purposes of behavior modification and when 2012 came and I moved to begin my life anew to the opposite end of the country my targeting became full swing and I knew that something had happened in my life that was not coincidence nor a string of bad luck. My education was being attacked, my career (or any jobs that I may get), and every thing that I was trying to accomplish has been attacked since the late 90's. I have been gang stalked since approximately 2002 by my summation (without knowing) but I think that goes back to late 90's as well. Electronic attacks began in 2012 while on the west coast and everything went to extreme levels since then.

Currently I am subjected to:

Aircraft harassment

Noise campaigns

Microwave Energy Attacks

Directed Energy Attacks

Helicopters following me (military, government agencies, and local law enforcement)

I been followed by Drones as well

Satellites stay over my home or wherever I travel to west coast (and probably have been there for many years without me realizing it)

I am gang stalked

I am smeared, blacklisted

I am chemically attacked outside and within my home

I am surveilled whereever I go by what I see are police, military, and government agency helicopters.

Although I haven't had any V2K problems, I have when going to sleep and or waking up from dreams heard voices a few times in my life, but never daily. I believe that they are prepping me for V2K as I am now experiencing:

Dream manipulation at a higher rate (I believe this has been going on for quite sometime off and on without me realizing it). When they manipulate my mind now its only when I am going to sleep. First they chemically attack me and bombard me with DEW all day to get me sleepy, fatigued and in pain. When I am drifting off to sleep it feels like I am being pulled sometimes, like if you ever been to the amusement park and been on that ride where it spins you and you are literally stuck to walls of the ride that is how it feels when I go to sleep, like I am being pulled. Then I go to sleep and have the sickest dreams imaginable, dreams I have never had in my life, nor have I had this many dreams in my life. When I wake up I am fully aware that I am being attacked by a DEW weapon possibly microwave because I can feel it on my head, and the vibration from it. So I know that they have been working on me throughout the night. They are trying to make me lesbian, or bi-sexual, manipulate me into feeling uncontrolled and foggy all day long and now it seems some sick bestiality. 

I have contacted and wrote to organization about what I am experiencing, to no avail, I receive no helpful feedback. I have contacted a few government agencies and organizations, as well as Attorney Generals, and Congressmen about what I am experiencing, I have received positive feedback but nothing has been done as of late.  I have spoken to Derrick of FFCHS personally and him being who he is  (the work he did, and a Target), as well the length of time that he has experienced this, I just knew that I would get some valuable information to assist me in steps that I need to take but I was surprised in not getting any helpful information. Not to mention that I have been scripted on conference calls. I have been controlled from getting any help on the internet, by phone, by my own law enforcement to the point that I can't get to the right people or organizations. I now try to stay incognito online in an effort to protect myself from perp's online but still discerning who the real TI's are and reaching out to you one by one, so please extend that reach back to me. 

I am not a woe is me type person, to know me is to love me. I am smart, educated, worked as an engineer, a people person, analytical, and logical and very easy to talk too. I am a fighter and will fight this to my death but I can not do it alone and need the real TI community to support me in this. So if you are out there feel free to contact me, add me as a friend, phone, or email me. I will respond to each and every one of you.

As a disclaimer, (I hate to even have to add this but so many see the plight of real TI's as something out of a Psy-Fi movie, a delusion of sorts, or plain ridiculous) I would like to say that I am not imagining any of this, nor have I ever had a mental problem. I am fully aware of what is going with me now, and fully aware of the tricks that have been played on me and my life. I will fight for any real TI's and support you in any way that I can, I would like the same. I am a TI on the west coast in the US and need your help.

Thank you for reading (especially if you have gotten to this point).

Much love, peace and God bless you all.

PS. I am surprised that I have gotten views of my post but not even a hello or welcome. C'mon TI's speak up and support.

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another point about sleep. If you meditate regularly it not only reduces stress but reduces the amount of sleep you need. And if you don't like going to sleep to music try ambient sounds like waves or rain.

Hello to all, thank you for the replies. I will individually address you all at a later time but I wanted to just use this time to put some good information up and to respond to Nick briefly.

Nick, thanks for the response. Sorry I am just now getting back to you. So much awareness I have had in the last few days, that I had to take time to let everything sink in. I know that you probably meant well and I won't go into right now my feelings on that but I do understand your position. I am no one so no need to worry about my feelings towards you. I have read alot of your post and drawn my own conclusions, that is just it, my own conclusions and until I get to know you better on this portal I have those conclusions but I will not particularly exclude you yet until I know concretely that you are who you say you are. My point is, it's ok, we're good. 

To the real TI's: Targeting is not what I originally thought it was. I am indeed being targeted but not the way that I was thinking. They do use aircrafts in my targeting, and I have videos of aircrafts following my pace when driving but the reason why is where I have made biggest mistake. I now understand why the use the aircrafts, and for what reasons. I won't go into explanations as I like being in the know. But let's just say this program is all psychological and it's all made ridiculous so that you can look crazy. I will say that more often than not the people around you that you think are EH you are not. It is a combination of things that are already put in place (for instance your wi-fi, your electricity, the cell phone towers, that Gwen towers, you should always know your proximity to these things, and you should experiment when you are close by them, also every electrical and digital device/appliance that you own can and will be used against you) and with the use of satellites that they are able to successfully make you feel like its local and coming from people around you. There are agencies you can contact that you can file complaints about what is going on, find out who and what they are. Check your electricity, and the electricity around your home with an EMF detector, or gauss meter or the many other things you can use to check for dirty electricity and EMF. Those fields that are created are most of the time causing you problems. When you get your data, complain to the agencies what is going on around you. You can also call the dept of military and get you a contact inside, who can check on things for instance the HAARP attenaes and finding out if they are activated and at what location. Everything that you have read on the internet is false, there are only a few websites on the web that tell you the truth and even that is mixed in with lies. I've had to cipher through all of this information to find the little truths that you will get as a target. I am also starting to believe that the targets ARE indeed far and in between and trying to find them is like trying to find a needle in a ton of haystacks. For the true, real targets I can only say figure out what is real from what is false. Don't immediately jump on the bandwagon of anything that you find on the web. The disinformation that is out there completely saturates the truth on the internet on purpose so that you can never come up with the right conclusions and fight the real source of the problem. Stalking does go hand in hand with EH, but like I said what and who you think is doing this is probably not the ones that you should be fighting. It is all psychological to make you think that they are doing something they are not. Fight what you know you can fight and use the laws to help you do this. If you are being stalked, harassed, defamed, vandalized where your real property is being destroyed, report and fight this.  Do report and fight lethal EMF, lethal electricity levels, lethal wi-fi levels with those who know you can fight that with. Stalking is the hardest but check statutes in your states to find out what you can use against your stalkers. If they show up in 3 or more places where you are, they are stalking you and you can report this is my rule of thumb. If you would like to contact me to get the truth, you can but I will determine who are the real TI's from the false before I do so. I hope that you understand that. Since I know the truth now, I have to protect myself the best way I know how and that is by guarding myself from the fake that are put here to make me further go down the crazy rabbit hole that they would wish me to go down too. I know the truth now and I know how to fight this and I will with every fiber of my being. Well that is my spiel for the moment...my last advice to all real TI's is to fight what is REAL, that includes, people, companies and organizations, get rid of the bad and stay with the good guys, and document everything from how you feel, to what you are experiencing, every little detail helps. Talk to you guys later.

I needed to add to this response, that in saying that the source of your problem is likely not coming from who you think it is does not mean that some do not have modified/tampered appliances/devices being used on you. If they do then using a detection device will able you to localize the source of the problem and where its coming from but your main source of the problem is of those things that are already put in place.

Charmed One said:

Hello to all, thank you for the replies. I will individually address you all at a later time but I wanted to just use this time to put some good information up and to respond to Nick briefly.

Nick, thanks for the response. Sorry I am just now getting back to you. So much awareness I have had in the last few days, that I had to take time to let everything sink in. I know that you probably meant well and I won't go into right now my feelings on that but I do understand your position. I am no one so no need to worry about my feelings towards you. I have read alot of your post and drawn my own conclusions, that is just it, my own conclusions and until I get to know you better on this portal I have those conclusions but I will not particularly exclude you yet until I know concretely that you are who you say you are. My point is, it's ok, we're good. 

To the real TI's: Targeting is not what I originally thought it was. I am indeed being targeted but not the way that I was thinking. They do use aircrafts in my targeting, and I have videos of aircrafts following my pace when driving but the reason why is where I have made biggest mistake. I now understand why the use the aircrafts, and for what reasons. I won't go into explanations as I like being in the know. But let's just say this program is all psychological and it's all made ridiculous so that you can look crazy. I will say that more often than not the people around you that you think are EH you are not. It is a combination of things that are already put in place (for instance your wi-fi, your electricity, the cell phone towers, that Gwen towers, you should always know your proximity to these things, and you should experiment when you are close by them, also every electrical and digital device/appliance that you own can and will be used against you) and with the use of satellites that they are able to successfully make you feel like its local and coming from people around you. There are agencies you can contact that you can file complaints about what is going on, find out who and what they are. Check your electricity, and the electricity around your home with an EMF detector, or gauss meter or the many other things you can use to check for dirty electricity and EMF. Those fields that are created are most of the time causing you problems. When you get your data, complain to the agencies what is going on around you. You can also call the dept of military and get you a contact inside, who can check on things for instance the HAARP attenaes and finding out if they are activated and at what location. Everything that you have read on the internet is false, there are only a few websites on the web that tell you the truth and even that is mixed in with lies. I've had to cipher through all of this information to find the little truths that you will get as a target. I am also starting to believe that the targets ARE indeed far and in between and trying to find them is like trying to find a needle in a ton of haystacks. For the true, real targets I can only say figure out what is real from what is false. Don't immediately jump on the bandwagon of anything that you find on the web. The disinformation that is out there completely saturates the truth on the internet on purpose so that you can never come up with the right conclusions and fight the real source of the problem. Stalking does go hand in hand with EH, but like I said what and who you think is doing this is probably not the ones that you should be fighting. It is all psychological to make you think that they are doing something they are not. Fight what you know you can fight and use the laws to help you do this. If you are being stalked, harassed, defamed, vandalized where your real property is being destroyed, report and fight this.  Do report and fight lethal EMF, lethal electricity levels, lethal wi-fi levels with those who know you can fight that with. Stalking is the hardest but check statutes in your states to find out what you can use against your stalkers. If they show up in 3 or more places where you are, they are stalking you and you can report this is my rule of thumb. If you would like to contact me to get the truth, you can but I will determine who are the real TI's from the false before I do so. I hope that you understand that. Since I know the truth now, I have to protect myself the best way I know how and that is by guarding myself from the fake that are put here to make me further go down the crazy rabbit hole that they would wish me to go down too. I know the truth now and I know how to fight this and I will with every fiber of my being. Well that is my spiel for the moment...my last advice to all real TI's is to fight what is REAL, that includes, people, companies and organizations, get rid of the bad and stay with the good guys, and document everything from how you feel, to what you are experiencing, every little detail helps. Talk to you guys later.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

noam yehezkel posted a status
"Invitation link for a telegram group for targeted individuals group https://t.me/targetedindividualsglobalpublic"
6 hours ago
"invitation link for a whatsapp group for targeted individuals https://chat.whatsapp.com/KLW5CRvqfJE1p3aqlLu1ib"
6 hours ago
noam yehezkel and LONELY B are now friends
6 hours ago
Profile IconLONELY B, noam yehezkel and SANDRA joined Peacepink
15 hours ago
Mark updated their profile
18 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

Unknown neuro operatives are transmitting voices through my mouth.

I am a targeted individual of non-consensual wirelessly enabled neuro research.   I am linked by means of a bi-directional stream of energy from my brain and body to the computer network of the evil, unknown  neuro researchers against my will and without my permission.  They transmit coded digitalized information into my brain and central nervous system by means of this aforementioned bi-directional stream of energy.   My brain and body are now coded to receive the following experiences which I…See More
18 hours ago
noam yehezkel posted a group
Thumbnail

israel

a group for israeli targeted individualsSee More
yesterday
"i am a targeted individual from israel"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by