Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

My name is Tiffany Bryant. I like Washington State. I am constantly threatened and harassed and hit with high pitch frequencies daily so I can't sleep. I was checked out by doctors they say I have a normal hearing so I shouldn't be hearing high pitch ringing and women and men talking to me insulting me and my family for being good Christian people. They say they are trying to kill me and my family by constantly annoying me and stealing hope so I don't want to live anymore. 

I am a college student going to college for Radiology. I am a sober person and a hard-working person. I want to get involved any way I can get involved to get justice for the nonstop abuse I have endured for four years. 

I am happy to provide any service I can to help others and myself at the same time. if you have any questions please reach out to me. Thank You.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tiffany. I'm also a TI and just saw this site. You may want to check out research titled "modulation of the inner ear utilizing nano magnetic particles". This describes the rather simple tech based on poisoning with magnetic dust. Most TIs say they are dusted in their homes. I am so it makes sense to me this is how it's done. The high pitch tinnitus is subliminal messaging above conscious hearing range like images that flash too quickly to see. If you start feeling electricity eat cilantro to remove this magnetic material (magnetite)

Thank you for the info I am gonna look it up .

Hello Tiffany I am targeted I'm 60 AA and it's been going on 24 years. I have gotten the high pitched frequencies too. I also hear pounding and talking. High pitched sounds can be made by putting certain objects over batteries. It's on you tube. Please don't give up. I am a Christian too. A number of times I have given up because of the noise but I wish I wouldn't have. It seems like they're trying to take the good people out of the world.
How to stop electronic mind reading but first you have to know real physics. Which is hidden from us. Physics which we learn at school is fake.

All this universe is made of 2 thing's. Force and matter. Its the force which controls matter.each matter got electron and proton. They are south pole and North pole . They are negative and positive is a lie. Even paper rubber got magnetic field but it's so much low. You need 5000 times powerful magnet than normal. This magnet can even lavitate water. Amazing isn't it.

Fake physics tells us in schools. Electron travels in conducter. And in iti collages electron vibrates. Electron got negative chage and proton got positive charge. Despite this they can't answer.
How lighting happens.
How battery generated electricity has magnetic field.
How kinetic energy works.
They can't answer this.

Well here's the real physics.
Electron neither travels nor vibrates but it spin on its axis.
If you spin electron you got travelling magnetic field.
Electricity is nothing but travelling magnetic field and in standing postion it is magnetic field.

This travelling magnetic field is EMF. That's why it can pass through anything.

Each Electron is south pole and each proton is north. Each Electron and each proton magnetic field depends on kind of material they are.iron got too much magnetic fields and other materials got low. Like copper aluminium etc.

Both this forces north and south pole always collides at centre. In single conducter respective of their side one moves above conducter and another at centre but in opposite side of each other.

To stop this EMF we need 3 mm of magnetize iron plate wrap it in normal iron plate.after put 1 mm of paper on it and put 2 layers of copper plate. Each one separated with paper. Then give alternating cutter to it ( I mean music.it is alternating current). One copper plate should have negative ( south) signals and other copper plate should have positive (north) signal.

This negative ( south) and positive (north) generating circuit can be buit for just rs 250.

With this real physics students will become nuclear scientist in 10th standard. This is the reason they have hidden it. To stop forces you need forces. absorption won't work with forces.
This is about mind reading harressment. who's 1st name was Death ray. 2nd name x ray camera.3rd name ultra sound mind reading.and 4th name is Covid 19. Covid 19 symptoms and death ray symptoms are same.

Here how it goes
At first they have to scan your brain which is done. Either they comes to you as a neighbour or ask your neighbour to do that. They just have to upload your brain pattern after that your completely online. they watches you physically for 10 to 15 days. just to confirm its you . Main thing is this guys used your enemies to speake to you.
your brain is online through mobile TOWER and satellite. BUT ITS NOT GOVERNMENT DOING SOMEBODY USES THIS GOVERNMENT ACCESS FOR THERE OWN PROFIT. TOWER and satellite just give them TWO CHANNELS. 1st IS your visiual images in brain and which are thoughts and what you can see through your eyes. 2nd is infrared vision of your body. These creates two channels for them. One is viewing your visiual images in which they always speakes to you.
2 nd channels watches your infrared vision of your body and decides which part of your body to be burn down. or torcher you .Second channels is been divided in 5 or 6 way. So that whichever side you turn they can target their desire parts.
NOTE THAT. SATELLITE AND TOWER DON'T AIM BEAM ON YOU. IT IS DONE BY YOUR OWN NEIGHBOUR AND FRIENDS FAMILY. THEY GET PAID FOR THAT. YOUR CLOSE PEOPLE ARE THERE HELPERS. IF SATELLITE AND TOWER DO THAT ALL PEOPLE WILL SUFFER.
Sometimes whole area or state get to much high temperature. That is TOWER And satellite experimenting to control weather.
And the one you call voice to skull in reality every one near you can here it but they denies it. money and there family's welfare stops them.
Its easy to produce ultra sound. Its sound modulation.
1st What you Need is Frequency above 550 khz and above. mostly used is 2.4 ghz. These are good radiating frequency.
2nd you Need speaker.
3rd you Need frequency below 22khz. You can t shoot 550khz and above through speaker it won't work. to shoot this radiating frequency through speaker you Need sound frequency.which is 22khz below. With this sound Tone you can make more heat or BEAM. That's why PEOPLE hearTone in this thing without sound you won't be able to do anything.
And 4th you Need is EEG SOFTWARE.
This is not ultra sound original name is xray camera. Ultra sound name is used to cover this basterd dirtyness.

How universe is made of 2 things .one is matter and other is force. Electricity is force and not electron.

I am working on to stop this.
i am trying to repel frequency by combing iron steel and copper.especially magnetized iron. So what will happen they can try any frequency.it will get repel.

2nd way get iron plate. Attached multiple magnet. Each one facing each other North and North. bring both this plate close to each other so that they should repel each other
And fix it. This should act as a repulsive force.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Ashik commented on Ronaldo Delos Muertos's blog post Gang Stalking & Targeted Individuals: Understanding Myron May and Other Targeted Individual's Mental Issues
53 minutes ago
Ashik posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Profile IconAshik and AJ joined Peacepink
1 hour ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"tuosta alla olevasta viestistä poistettiin se, että nyt pitää ottaa yhteyttä MT-puolelle ja sukulaisiin. Voi vittu, että aina vaan ällöttävät klassiset syytökset."
6 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Omasta mielestäni kirjoitin tänne siitä lataamoon toimittamisuhkauksesta, joka särisee,sirisee ketjuun oli kirjoitettu. Ensin ällöttävästä säälittiin, kuinka jotkut luulee olevansa niin…"
6 hours ago
Just Believe replied to Lauren C's discussion My Social Media Horror Story : Electronic Abuse & Stalking
"I believe every word you wrote. It is not a person that is trying to attack you or steal your life. it is a group of dark scientists that are doing experiments on people. They are choosing certain people and create the story to enter your life. All…"
13 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
yesterday
Liberty liked Lauren C's discussion My Social Media Horror Story : Electronic Abuse & Stalking
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service