I know how important this the audacity may be. I would also like to mention that the perps like to play tricks on us. I call everything they do or say a con job. I am currently working with the United States Secret Service because the perps have committed the crime of sedition on me since the Nov 8th elections in 2010.

In law, sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority.

If you or any other TIs have been driven by their talk to commit a crime especially against the President of the United States we need to instruct TIs to connact the Secret Service Protective Intelligence and  the Los Angeles Electronic Crimes Task Force.

The beautiful thing about report this truth to the secret service is the following.

1) The Secret Service knows the tech exists and uses it for communication amongst themselves.

2) All threats to the President of the United states must be taken seriously

3) We do not make ourselves know as a threat just a person that is having sedition done through electronic harassment.

4) We must be honest so only do this if it is true and I have template letters we can use and how to handle agents on the phone instructions.

5) THIS MAY LEAD TO THE SHUT DOWN OF ANY GOVERNMENT SUPPORT AGENCY THAT IS DOING THIS BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT WILL NOT LIKE HAVE POTENTIAL MAD MEN TI'S PUSHED INTO INSANITY AS POSSIBLE THREATS TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

I attached a sample letter. I have walked into the San Francisco office and told them my story (they listened). This is the organization is tasked with securing the president and the perps are creating unstable people and telling them to hurt the president or  other political figures. Given what happened in Arizona where a schizophrenic man killed a congress woman it can be said that the problem has come home to roost. IF the politicians become the target of the targeted individuals because of mind manipulation by the synthetic telepathy perps they will feel very differently about creating crazy people that are targeting them because the AI like machine that interacts with people will often take anything a ti says that he dislikes and turn dislike into hate. So if on does not like white people one may start to hate them and want to kill whitie.

We must seriously consider not marketing this as just a mind control machine but a HATE MACHINE being used to push a hate groups political agenda. Being used to stir up racism and cause political dissent. We will market our groups as the luck TI's who are able to recognize this for what it is and are above influence. We will however raise or voice for all the other TI's that may be driven to murder presidents or congress women or commit crimes against society. Why are we amune from it driving us to do bad? We don't know but for the grace of god we might have.

Letter I sent to Secret Service

To:  Los Angeles Electronic Crimes Task Force.

I have spent some time as a targeted individual myself, I realize the number of inquiries you receive on a daily basis regarding this type of surveillance and remote control; it is my hope that by introducing you to our group and help correct a danger to the President of the United States. The perpetrators of this crime constantly try to create in a targeted individual fear and disdain for President Barrack Obama. The perpetrators also attempt to create racial intolerance as well.  

Let me introduce myself as a targeted individual with a background in computer science.

My most challenging parts of being a targeted individual have been sexual stimulation, emotional cloning, sleep deprivation and thought alteration.  Of being physically controlled by the perpetrators of this crime.

This all started about 3 years ago in San Francisco and Oakland area. I was somehow assaulted by this voice to skull technology. I do not know if the group really wants to hurt the president by using Remote Mind Control and creating a Manchurian Candidates or if it is just a lark. Either way it is irresponsible or a threat to the Presidency. I believe the crime this group is guilty of is sedition. This group through cyber terrorism / voice to skull / synthetic telepathy and remote mind control attempted to stir up a rebellion in me. They encouraged me to rebel against the President in a terrorist fashion. I resisted their attempts and on or about the end of the November 08 elections I went to 345 Spear St. San Francisco #530 (US Secret Service Office) and attempted to describe what I did not understand as a technology at that time.  I requested that the agents put my testimony into the MASTER CONTROL  INDEX. Since that time I have overheard the technology names and have become familiar with them. I am even aware from articles posted by Donald Friedman and articles by http://sharonweinberger.com/blog/ that the Secret Service uses this type of communication and protects the President.

I was visited by U.S. Army Counter Intelligence officer James Pennick Huff of the 902nd Los Alamitos, CA on or about December 28th 2010. I was debriefed on information pertaining to “Synthetic telepathy” aka voice to skull. I was able to inform him of the following top secret information regarding the technology. I am not a technologist in this field but I believe my information can be easily verified.

1)    Microwave Action Mechanism and Action Potential

2)    The Ability of Action Potential build up in the cells to perform various physical movements and emotional cloning

3)    Perceptual Deception: The ability to clone visual information in the human visual perception to hide what is really going on and the ability to move focus of perception to hide what is happening around them. The ability to use Microwave Action Mechanism on the ear to create an audio deception of what is heard.

4)    Complete Motor control which gives agents enhanced physical abilities such as visual perception and coordinated movement through brain pattern recognition. Enhance eye hand and balance capabilities including: hand gun targeting, clearing a room, walking backwards, martial arts abilities, and access to an online voice operated computer system for language skills, technical information, and various other information.

5)    Physical emotional cloning

6)    The ability to control the vocal and subvocal process so they can talk through an individual’s vocal process and manipulate thought through subvocal muscle manipulation.

7)    The ability to read evoked potentials and linguistically tag them to give them insight into what an individual is thinking them change how a person thinks by delivering contrary sub vocalization.

I have all the aforementioned skills.  I have now what is a black belts knowledge of Karate, enhanced perception both visually and audibly. I am a victim of the crime of sedition. Please see the enclosed attachment letter. Whoever is responsible for this crime has attempted to generate ill will towards the President of the United States in a person that is equipped enhanced abilities and could possibly carry it out. I am not the only one that this crime has been forced upon and there are time bombs within the population. They are time bombs waiting to explode.  This is evident from what can be seen on You Tube and searching for voice to skull and synthetic telepathy.

My background, skills and talents are all aspects of sales engineering, information / network security, database Security, Operating systems. I belong to a group of targeted individuals in the USA over 2000 strong. Our web site is http://www.freedomfchs.com/

I would appreciate the opportunity to have a conversation with you and exchange ideas. You may reach me at xxxx-xxxx-xxx.

Best,

Dave Huber

By the Bye:

Given what happened with Donald Friedman and his belief he was being targeted by the secret service and my understanding of the technology and how this seditious group is working against the secret service and the President I believe it is something very worthwhile investigating. In addition I believe the President should be made aware of the number of violent crimes involving Schizophrenia, in Arizona and other places may not be schizophrenia alone but unstable individuals pushed to violence with Remote Control and Surveillance systems. If this is the case, and I believe it is, special protection and screening of these individuals should be done to determine if they have been pushed over the edge with electronic harassment.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3