Is there any help for TIs?

I have been helping someone try to find therapists who specialize in helping TIs. He asked me to look in the north-east USA. I can't find any.

We have done google searches and it comes up empty. We can find a lot of alternative therapies but no one who specializes in the symptoms of targeted individuals.

People get diagnosed as mentally ill and force medicated and there is no one to help it seems like.

Does anyone know anything about this and does anyone know of any therapists or doctors who help TIs?

We are really tired of reading about what a TI is. We know that already. We are tired of hearing about activism and people going to court. That doesn't address the present conditions of TIs who are suffering. That doesn't offer them any help at all.

Do you find it odd that no one is listed as a therapist or a clinic and a sanctuary for TIs? In real life and 3D, not on the internet.

TIs get mis-labeled as schizophrenics and PTSD, and bipolar and it seems like to me there aren't any alternatives out there. There has to be. There just has to be.

This is not for me btw, it is for someone else.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –