Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Lastest incident, fractured, to go with the rest of the hell the authorities put me through for the last 17 your

Cont, unfortunately the shape shifters turn up where ever I am, and want me instulanlized until I’m dead, nobody up there, just clone, with no brain to keep the wharehousing going, for ten pounds in 2001, for behaviour before 1996 caused by the authorities has a child, unfortunately they planned my life for me, I just didn’t know it, I certainly wouldn’t of saved to fund this hell, unfortunately psycho surgery is to cover up truth, unfortunately they are using my family as an excuse to get away with it, lost it in it all, I kept myself out of the evil system to end up in it, just like they have got away with institutional abuse again

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I meant fractured ankle

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Victoria replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
1 hour ago
Victoria liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Wake up why are all these TIs coming out. Pay attention to repeated messages."
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs Pay Attention!!!!! We at war within. Steve Bannon white nationalist are responsible for covid."
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs. Do you keep hearing repeated statements? Its a code. Write it down. 2011 they were telling me buy a truck non stop BAT!"
2 hours ago
Kay P is now a member of Peacepink
2 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted a photo

Genocide plans for Ireland

Genocide Forecasts by Intelligence OrganisationThe following are the population forecasts by Deagel.com, which is an intelligence provider for NSA, NATO, UN, OECD, World Bank, Stratfor and others. Its reports have been quoted in briefings to the US…
7 hours ago
Ramon Gonzalez Morciglio posted a status
"https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEP0lyhwZ20iDenMhLSOtEIHsxX?e=AGzoUZ MP3 audio log of Targeting by perpetrators"
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service