The Mystery Weopon that attack our Diplomats in Cuba and China and killed them on Russia year's ago was designed by the Military and CIA long long time ago and top Scientist around the world lied about the Bio effects of microwaves to Heart Brain Blood and Nervous system and called if Non Lethal. And they knew about the Weoponized Mycoplasma and Viruses called weoponized Bovine Parosites Mutated with the Vinsa virus from Biological Warfare that started in 1942 that was based on Electricity and Microwaves Radiation being Irraicated that multiplyes weoponized mycoplasma at a Rapid rate and causes Cancers and diseases. Barry Trower 5G videos he explains that the 5G is a Stealth Weopon close to the Microwave Generators machines that sends V2K voice to skull. Barry also stated that the 5G would not only effect humans but all life forms. Top scientists knew decades ago that Microwaves controll the Super Bugs via weoponized Bovine Parosites Mutated with the Vinsa virus that causes Fibromyalgia syndrome and Chronic Fituge Immune Disfuntional Syndrome and most all other diseases and cancers. Being sick cripple and disable for thirty five years and Microwaved the entire time. I moved back home in 2011 after the police talked my wife into evicted me for three years. Built a Faraday cage and bought the Ultimate Ground Shield all grounded outside to a ground rod. I cured what they created in a laboratory in six months and could swim two hours backstroking non stop and never get tired and working out at planet fitness five days a week. It was the Microwave Warfare that crippled and disabled me by multiplying the weoponized mycoplasma and the Microwave Warfare also multiplyed the wide spread Pain all over the body 20 fold. All Humanity has this inside their DNA and Cells and my research documents that I will post also. CIA Military and Merrick Sharp and Dome Pharmaceutical invented this and admitted to making this in a laboratory and Arosal spraying in Crystalline Form starting in 1942. Merrick Sharp and Dome Pharmaceutical stated in the 1990s that all North America and most of the world has this inside their DNA and Cells waiting to be activated by Vaccines or Microwaves . But he did not say that Microwaves Controlled the Super Bugs but Barry Trower did in the 5G videos. It's always been a money maker using Microwave warfare and chemical Warfare and Germ warfare and Radio Microwaves and Hologram signals Warfare and a very secretive Genocide Program also. Take the weoponized Bovine Parosites Mutated with the Vinsa virus to the 10th to the 10th Power and it became AIDS Virus that would give you cancers in five years. Today they can give you cancers while you are sitting in your recliner chair watching TV in a few months. Thanks and God Bless.

IMG_20180830_143340.jpg

IMG_20180830_144412.jpg

IMG_20180830_144330.jpg

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We need a safe place for targeted individuals. Once a perpetrator on a plane displayed his black passport. The United States government refer to this as traveling on black. We need a place that can protect us from American diplomatic immunity. When they enter a foreign hospital we need security.

I will volunteer to watch over any targeted individual and prevent the perps from molesting TIs when in surgery or a recovery room if the TIs are in an area In am residing. Currently I am in Aurora, Colorado and will be moving to Oregon.if anyone needs my free security service. I encourage other targeted individuals to do the same. The problem is that we have a disadvantage if the perps want to challenge. VIdeo and self defense. Violence when dealing with Gang Stalking government perps may not be a solution but it is a potential option. Don't Bend ! Don't Break!

Bet Wishes,

Mark

• It's not unusual for an individual to find out they may have cancer of the lung 肺癌成因 after undergoing treatment for repeated instances of pneumonia or bronchitis. In case a tumor can be found beside an air passage, this may cause a blockage that predisposes someone to have further complications. For those who have experienced a few instances of pneumonia or bronchitis, speak with a physician. Infections that are repetitious may possibly because of continuous smoking as well as possible conditions like COPD, however, they you may also have an earlier sign of cancer of the lung.

This reply was deleted.