Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

er why do they have to keep targeting Ti`s for years until they die ....if it was "for the great good" ....the only thing that makes sense is some type of unethical long term human experimentation program ...like Dr John hall says

Deca, I don't think the people targeting TIs in the way you have been made aware is for good. It is a bad government, who, I believe, also happens to be unintelligent, that is trying to attack the citizens of other countries. 

Operators control or try to control only us (me, you). Other people near you they just use against you and this people are informed why they do it near you. 
Sue said:

Ive experienced enough targeting and harassment across the spectrum from family to friends and strangers that l understand that everyone is connected to this system. Its probably that they are not targeted 24/7 with dews the way we are that they dont emit abnormal signals. The operators control the entire world this way. The world is their puppet.

er you made the suggestion of some countries using it for "good use" not me

VM said:

Deca, I believe it is only the secret intelligence services of certain governments who have this technology, Wouldn't it make sense that they might want to keep it a secret because people might be upset if they learned of it? And in order to keep it a secret, very few people could know about it, and they had to be careful about how they used it. For example, if they watched people and saw some kind of crime being planned, the intelligence people couldn't necessarily tell someone about it, because eventually people might wonder where the information came from. But perhaps they could use the technology to try to get law enforcement to be suspicious and to investigate something that would lead to the possible prevention of the crime, or in the end, the solving of the crime. 

Most governments likely don't want to negatively manipulate the brains of their citizens, but another bad government might want to do this in order to compete or try to drag other countries down. And I don't think any TIs are happy about the experience of being targeted such that any government or company could "roll out" this technology to the masses as you say and not have a riot on their hands.

Deca, I said "I don't think the people targeting TIs in the way you have been made aware is for good." I meant the negative things happening to us would likely be coming from another (bad) government. I don't know where you are from, but your government could secretly have the technology, and not be doing the bad things that are being done to people. It generally wouldn't make sense for them to try to hurt their own citizens, and thus hurt their economy, society, and security.

It's like a covert war.

Are you really trying to sell the idea that a scan is all the accreditation you need to basically gaslight people into believing there is no harassment? Just let me know when your scan will have any more weight on court than a report of organized stalking.

You are basically saying “there’s is no stalking because I say so. Proof? I got  to know how to use a scanner with ICAACT, watched many videos and read some stuff. Believe me”.

I’m even trying to empathize with you opinion after reading your comment about John Hall, that the EH is more likely to be human experimentation, which I agree, but you are conveniently dismissing the psychological and psychiatric goals that was already part of MKULTRA. In case you didn’t know besides direct disruptions towards individuals (unabomber), there where also groups that where intentionally subjected to a planned segregation and rejection, which is a form of OS (soviet dissidents). You can find this on the original MKULTRA docs.

The Organized Stalking seems used to disrupt and isolate an individual, as isn’t a “everybody stalks me” but more of a group of stalkers actively sabotaging the TI in his/her attempts to preserve credibility or socially shield themselves to publicly denounce such attacks.

Coincidentally, in my experience, the people that says that the harassment is psychological are either very ignorant of our situation or try to gaslight the TI into believing that when people acts in bad faith or verbally abuse them or use passive aggressive harassment against them is only in their heads and they have psychological or psychiatric problems.

deca said:

my scanning results from a colleague who was training me to scan for ICAACT who I was a junior member of

please post your scanning results and organisation and things you be part off Javier ...thanks

Javier said:

Again, this person is using poor arguments supported by 2 wikipedia articles about "perception" and "delusion". Basically offering a subjective opinion based on anecdotal knowledge that has no weight and really no effort or support besides quoting "the many videos he watched" and "testimonies he read" and his few wiki articles.

Avoid this person for any serious or valuable debate about Electronic Harassment or Organized Stalking.

"a scan is all the accreditation you need to basically gaslight people into believing there is no harassment?"

let's get this straight TI`s are harassed ... it's just not called or explained  by a term made up by Eleanor White called "gangstalking" 

its mainly things the perps behind the tech exploit like antisocial behaviour, disability hate crime, stigma and informal/formal social control  

SO ARE TI`s HARRASSED intimidated, stigmatised , prejudices  ,discriminated and poorly treated by the rest of  society YES 

I like to find what is actual going on from a variety of sources ...not just propagate a "belief" that seen as a false belief by the rest of society and gets you locked up on mental wards and isolates you from family and people in your community

now I totally believe in certain cases they are using JTRIG/COINTELPRO and forms of "gaslighting" and harassment & intimidation manly to destabilize a victim  plus also running psychological experiments/test  on victims ..but that done by trained teams and only a small fraction of what gets "labelled" as "gangstalking" which I believe has snowballed  and become so ambiguous that just about anybody could claim they are victim of it ...so find it useless 

please could you post a link to the MKultra document Thanks

yes  I am well aware of other "theories" about gangstalking  ..... most of these actual lack objective evidence as well and not based on the data and science  ....I more of in the middle of 2  extremes and look to how this actual works in reality

Javier said:

Are you really trying to sell the idea that a scan is all the accreditation you need to basically gaslight people into believing there is no harassment? Just let me know when your scan will have any more weight on court than a report of organized stalking.

You are basically saying “there’s is no stalking because I say so. Proof? I got  to know how to use a scanner with ICAACT, watched many videos and read some stuff. Believe me”.

I’m even trying to empathize with you opinion after reading your comment about John Hall, that the EH is more likely to be human experimentation, which I agree, but you are conveniently dismissing the psychological and psychiatric goals that was already part of MKULTRA. In case you didn’t know besides direct disruptions towards individuals (unabomber), there where also groups that where intentionally subjected to a planned segregation and rejection, which is a form of OS (soviet dissidents). You can find this on the original MKULTRA docs.

The Organized Stalking seems used to disrupt and isolate an individual, as isn’t a “everybody stalks me” but more of a group of stalkers actively sabotaging the TI in his/her attempts to preserve credibility or socially shield themselves to publicly denounce such attacks.

Coincidentally, in my experience, the people that says that the harassment is psychological are either very ignorant of our situation or try to gaslight the TI into believing that when people acts in bad faith or verbally abuse them or use passive aggressive harassment against them is only in their heads and they have psychological or psychiatric problems.

deca said:

my scanning results from a colleague who was training me to scan for ICAACT who I was a junior member of

please post your scanning results and organisation and things you be part off Javier ...thanks

Javier said:

Again, this person is using poor arguments supported by 2 wikipedia articles about "perception" and "delusion". Basically offering a subjective opinion based on anecdotal knowledge that has no weight and really no effort or support besides quoting "the many videos he watched" and "testimonies he read" and his few wiki articles.

Avoid this person for any serious or valuable debate about Electronic Harassment or Organized Stalking.

sorry in this modern times the EM spectrum is monitored and regulated ...plus things like electronic warfare

I live in the UK

VM said:

Deca, I said "I don't think the people targeting TIs in the way you have been made aware is for good." I meant the negative things happening to us would likely be coming from another (bad) government. I don't know where you are from, but your government could secretly have the technology, and not be doing the bad things that are being done to people. It generally wouldn't make sense for them to try to hurt their own citizens, and thus hurt their economy, society, and security.

It's like a covert war.

Deca, Why in the world do you think your own government would allow negative experimentation on you and others such that it disrupts your success as a citizen and taxpayer, destroys your morale, and possibly even turns you against your own country? It is clearly something that is not easily controlled,  like radio waves. How do you think basic radio waves can be singled out as a weapon vs something else? We are not talking about bombs and fighter jets. Also, what if the attacks are coming from a government that your country had thought was an ally? 

most countries have a sordid history when it comes to experimenting on its own population

I think most modern countries have looked at this type of technology and have some type of capability , plus would be monitoring for attacks .... ..and how do they get this type of capabitlity ....yep by experimenting on its own citizens/soildiers like they have done with all kind of weapons in the past  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation

VM said:

Deca, Why in the world do you think your own government would allow negative experimentation on you and others such that it disrupts your success as a citizen and taxpayer, destroys your morale, and possibly even turns you against your own country? It is clearly something that is not easily controlled,  like radio waves. How do you think basic radio waves can be singled out as a weapon vs something else? We are not talking about bombs and fighter jets. Also, what if the attacks are coming from a government that your country had thought was an ally? 

VM, please, why it will do your own government? Maybe just some guys from Murmansk are seating inside you. We don't know and we must to be disconnected.

VM .....I agree with you. I think a loot of X this and x That have open their shop as a surveillance/investigation and have purchased this kind of programs even from a street level now what I've noticed sometimes I have 4-5 people touching/Feeling  me in different parts of the body so that tells you these people are just from a street level selling these programs who are willing to buy and connect whenever they feel like  with same frequency can get their hands on and can sell these programs to others few programmers for a big fee they are willing to find out in dark web and TOR how much and they are willing to get you even who is involved...So Now a loot of these company are hiring piece of SH***t like these private investigators to F***k with US and believe it or not even small companies and Corporation are buying these programs and hiring their own surveillance team to f**** with their own people and and there programs that written every day on sale on dark web ...So that's what I found out so far and its not only one company all over the world are buying them and its BIG BIG business that what have been told from a loots of different programmers that are very familiar with these programs ......They're saying its just a beginning    

VM said:

Deca, I don't think the people targeting TIs in the way you have been made aware is for good. It is a bad government, who, I believe, also happens to be unintelligent, that is trying to attack the citizens of other countries. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Skinny updated their profile
42 minutes ago
sandy boewer liked sandy boewer's profile
1 hour ago
Charlotte D. Wooster posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Monita Choi posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Charlotte D. Wooster is now a member of Peacepink
9 hours ago
Sue replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion The Iraqi Dinar
"Stephen you can delete it yoireelf. Just go to the top of the page and click the "add" button then follow."
9 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, nyt se keskustelu oli tullut takaisin. Minusta se oli joitakin tunteja  häviksissä."
10 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service