Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

remmber I am TI myself 

VM said:

Deca, I'm not trying to be argumentative. It just still seems like you aren't taking into account the ability of the users of this technology to put thoughts in people's minds that they do not realize are their own. Therefore, they can make certain people think negative thoughts about someone and behave negatively toward that person. But these people ("gangstalkers") don't realize they are being used as part of what is perceived as gangstalking.

it pretty obvious they track TI`s with RADAR type technology 24/7 ....to randomly "beam" somebody to think/do something so a victim saw them or had a negativity interaction with them ...would be rather risky and probably could not be certain of the reaction they would have if it was a complete stranger ...so yes I have had mind games were they tried to make me believe people around me were controlled or “on the same system” etc ....thought this myself .....but when you actually look at it it far more likely easier to manipulate the victim rather than a stranger .....thou over the last few years its become a popular belief to "claim the gangstalkers are mind controlled to act that way towards you and unaware " as there is a complete lack of objective evidence to support "gangstalkers" i.e. paper trail .....wages ....organizations...whistle-blowers etc

The "targeters" can actually make you think about doing something, which kind of gives you the urge or intention to do that thing, and often you will do it. But it has to be something that is in line with who you are as a person, or even who they have made you become over the years by attempting to manipulate your mind into that of a more negative person.

Yes but they have to understand how your mind works first (TI are normal in the process/program for a while )....doing this to a complete stranger is very unlikely and just for the purpose of making the TI feel bad etc. ...does not make any sense

again i do believe its possible they could effect the vibe/mood around you thou ....or your body language/demeanour could be manipulated to give of the wrong impression .....knowing this can enable you to counter this and you can turn possible negative interactions into more positive and get a better outcome

also society culture has been conditioned to act negatively towards TI`s anyway ..TI`s have a negative stereotype ....its almost social acceptable to ridicule ,discredit us anyway ...this is also via mass media reinforced ...every few months "hit" piece news media is propagated to make fun of our claims .... so yes people are "mind controlled" via the society and culture

Sue, I have seen instances where they have manipulated others to behave in strange ways toward me, so I completely agree with that. I think they have been targeting everyone for a long time, and it seems like at least one bad government is using the technology to progressively make people less "good". For example, I think over our lifetimes, they have tried to make people think negatively towards others. And perhaps some people are more susceptible, where others are more able to fight the negativity off. But if they get you into this more negative state of mind, I believe they can more easily manipulate you into doing more negative things towards others. 

Deca, 

You said: .....but when you actually look at it it far more likely easier to manipulate the victim rather than a stranger

We are all victims. We are all on "the system." The stranger is also manipulated like us, but certain people (Tis) have been made aware of something they weren't aware of before. The others (strangers and non "Tis") are "watched", have their data collected, and are likely manipulated in a covert way through thoughts and various means. They just haven't been made aware of the technology.

Also: ...to randomly "beam" somebody to think/do something so a victim saw them or had a negativity interaction with them ...would be rather risky and probably could not be certain of the reaction they would have if it was a complete stranger

I think you might be taking the term "gangstalking" too literally. The behaviors the "gang stalkers" seem to exhibit could be seen as not that out of the ordinary to each individual being manipulated around a "TI". In other words, they are likely unaware of being coordinated with others, and perhaps some negative or weird behaviors towards others are normal for them. Some people in this world aren't always that nice, and their behavior could be seen by them as something other than what it appears.

It's not risky because the other person (likely not "TI" or made aware of the technology) doesn't distinguish the thought as separate from themselves. The people doing this have data on everyone, and know what kind of thoughts or intentions they can put in someone without it seeming abnormal. But even if the thought or intention was slightly out of the ordinary for a person, that person would never guess it was coming from someone else (through this technology). The thought or intention is in their brain and seems like their own thoughts. Before you became a TI, you likely had no idea about it. And you probably still don't realize all they can do. They put thoughts in your brain even as a TI that you don't recognize as not your own.

And: Yes but they have to understand how your mind works first (TI are normal in the process/program for a while )....doing this to a complete stranger is very unlikely and just for the purpose of making the TI feel bad etc. ...does not make any sense

The people doing this already understand how everyone's mind works because we all (not just 'TIs") have been "in the system" since birth. And I do think they do it for the purpose of making people feel bad or scared, of dividing us, of getting people to spread the wrong information, and more. I don't know exactly why certain people are made aware, but I feel the whole object of the negative government is to tear down a country through it's citizens. And they can do this without the citizens being aware, or they can make certain people aware, like "Tis".

Are you a particularly successful person? Are you a very positive and "good" person who has good self awareness and a mind of your own? If so, they might have a harder time manipulating your thoughts into that of a more negative person, and therefore, doing things that are bad for your job, community or society. And if you are a particularly good person and a leader, they may want to try to isolate you to if they couldn't affect you any other way. Are you particularly healthy and don't often go to the doctor even when sick? They seem to try to put a drain on countries either through increasing healthcare costs in various ways, and also possibly attacking businesses or particular foods by making people ill periodically. And they seem to just want to put a drain on a country by making people lose their jobs, etc. They attempt to do various things in order to divide us, turn us agains each other, make people be negative and do negative things, make us ill, make us less successful, etc in order to take away our collective power. 

My experience in earning commission from recruiting people for certain jobs is that my perps threatened me on a daily basis that the person I put forward would not get the job, they would make sure of it (through controlling the mind of the interviewer (I wonder if they use the cell phone of the one being interviewed to identify where they are in a building and true to their word, they blocked me from making a placement for over a year, even when I made a huge placement, meaning big commission for me and I was excited that the candidate said yes on the Friday, they got to him over the weekend and by Monday he had changed his mind to a negative. This happened so often, I guarantee you, they can get into anyone:s mind who is breathing these toxic nano particles in through the air, water syst, you name it.. Sorry Deca, your argument does not stand - not at all. I have been put on a successful date, my perps have threatened to crush his desire for me and the next time I see him, he looks like he has to hold up a cross in front of him. These people are directly affecting the hiring and firing of people, probably into firms that will not co-operate with criminals.....imo

God's Grace, Yes, they could do this. I think the software they have developed together with this technology can track people and their connections quite well. Like it might link you up with the people you do business with, and they could alter the program to affect these peoples' minds toward the negative. I don't think they have to track the people by cell phone; I think we are tracked by our brains. And you have all the information about it in your brain, as do the others with which you connect.

Do you need implants or not? So, my stupid garbage puts thoughts into my co-workers brains. How, they can do it with V2K. How? Voice cloning. You clone the inner voice then you put thoughts via V2K. How about controlling peoples emotions, giving them artificial smells, giving them artificial dreams, certain types of pains. THEN YOU NEED IMPLANTS.

I SWEAR TO GOD THAT SOME TIS ARE ACTUALLY PREPS ON THIS SITE.

How does the military work, disinformation. Put information that contradicts others and then it creates confusion., THEY ARE GARBAGE. NO OTHER WORDS, ACTUALLY THEY ARE GARBAGE YOU CANT TAKE TO THE DUMB!

VM this is so well described. You are so eloquent at writing and explaining.

VM said:

Deca, 

You said: .....but when you actually look at it it far more likely easier to manipulate the victim rather than a stranger

We are all victims. We are all on "the system." The stranger is also manipulated like us, but certain people (Tis) have been made aware of something they weren't aware of before. The others (strangers and non "Tis") are "watched", have their data collected, and are likely manipulated in a covert way through thoughts and various means. They just haven't been made aware of the technology.

Also: ...to randomly "beam" somebody to think/do something so a victim saw them or had a negativity interaction with them ...would be rather risky and probably could not be certain of the reaction they would have if it was a complete stranger

I think you might be taking the term "gangstalking" too literally. The behaviors the "gang stalkers" seem to exhibit could be seen as not that out of the ordinary to each individual being manipulated around a "TI". In other words, they are likely unaware of being coordinated with others, and perhaps some negative or weird behaviors towards others are normal for them. Some people in this world aren't always that nice, and their behavior could be seen by them as something other than what it appears.

It's not risky because the other person (likely not "TI" or made aware of the technology) doesn't distinguish the thought as separate from themselves. The people doing this have data on everyone, and know what kind of thoughts or intentions they can put in someone without it seeming abnormal. But even if the thought or intention was slightly out of the ordinary for a person, that person would never guess it was coming from someone else (through this technology). The thought or intention is in their brain and seems like their own thoughts. Before you became a TI, you likely had no idea about it. And you probably still don't realize all they can do. They put thoughts in your brain even as a TI that you don't recognize as not your own.

And: Yes but they have to understand how your mind works first (TI are normal in the process/program for a while )....doing this to a complete stranger is very unlikely and just for the purpose of making the TI feel bad etc. ...does not make any sense

The people doing this already understand how everyone's mind works because we all (not just 'TIs") have been "in the system" since birth. And I do think they do it for the purpose of making people feel bad or scared, of dividing us, of getting people to spread the wrong information, and more. I don't know exactly why certain people are made aware, but I feel the whole object of the negative government is to tear down a country through it's citizens. And they can do this without the citizens being aware, or they can make certain people aware, like "Tis".

Are you a particularly successful person? Are you a very positive and "good" person who has good self awareness and a mind of your own? If so, they might have a harder time manipulating your thoughts into that of a more negative person, and therefore, doing things that are bad for your job, community or society. And if you are a particularly good person and a leader, they may want to try to isolate you to if they couldn't affect you any other way. Are you particularly healthy and don't often go to the doctor even when sick? They seem to try to put a drain on countries either through increasing healthcare costs in various ways, and also possibly attacking businesses or particular foods by making people ill periodically. And they seem to just want to put a drain on a country by making people lose their jobs, etc. They attempt to do various things in order to divide us, turn us agains each other, make people be negative and do negative things, make us ill, make us less successful, etc in order to take away our collective power. 

Thank you Sue, that is such a nice thing to say. 

sorry i don`t buy it your "theory" of every one being a TI and only some aware of it like us ...

why bother building 5G network if they had the capacity to manipulate everyone brains indivually already 

it just more likly we are the test subjects the guinea pigs /protypes for some later mass roll out ...

plus non TI`s don`t  emit odd RF signals like TI`s  do ... ICAACT scanned Ti`s and non TI`s(control group) in a faraday cage

VM said:

Deca, 

How how how. You are the antenna CLS, your brainwaves with your tastes, smells, dreams, emotions etc are picked up, decoded and recorded and then some are used and sended to you back. Your brain recognize them like its his own and you feel what I want you to feel, taste etc. 

No chips or implants needed I need to pick up your brainwaves, decode them and some sent back to you, easy. 

CLS said:

Do you need implants or not? So, my stupid garbage puts thoughts into my co-workers brains. How, they can do it with V2K. How? Voice cloning. You clone the inner voice then you put thoughts via V2K. How about controlling peoples emotions, giving them artificial smells, giving them artificial dreams, certain types of pains. THEN YOU NEED IMPLANTS.

I SWEAR TO GOD THAT SOME TIS ARE ACTUALLY PREPS ON THIS SITE.

How does the military work, disinformation. Put information that contradicts others and then it creates confusion., THEY ARE GARBAGE. NO OTHER WORDS, ACTUALLY THEY ARE GARBAGE YOU CANT TAKE TO THE DUMB!

Ive experienced enough targeting and harassment across the spectrum from family to friends and strangers that l understand that everyone is connected to this system. Its probably that they are not targeted 24/7 with dews the way we are that they dont emit abnormal signals. The operators control the entire world this way. The world is their puppet.

"Demonstrating Omnipotence"

Suggests futility of resistance

Confrontation.Showing complete control over victims fate

Deca, I believe it is only the secret intelligence services of certain governments who have this technology, Wouldn't it make sense that they might want to keep it a secret because people might be upset if they learned of it? And in order to keep it a secret, very few people could know about it, and they had to be careful about how they used it. For example, if they watched people and saw some kind of crime being planned, the intelligence people couldn't necessarily tell someone about it, because eventually people might wonder where the information came from. But perhaps they could use the technology to try to get law enforcement to be suspicious and to investigate something that would lead to the possible prevention of the crime, or in the end, the solving of the crime. 

Most governments likely don't want to negatively manipulate the brains of their citizens, but another bad government might want to do this in order to compete or try to drag other countries down. And I don't think any TIs are happy about the experience of being targeted such that any government or company could "roll out" this technology to the masses as you say and not have a riot on their hands.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Their ape is cooking my eyes. Keeps assaulting me brutally. Worthless garbage people behind all our problems."
1 hour ago
Profile IconTimothy E Cassella, Sheryl Reid, Monika sharma and 1 more joined Peacepink
2 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Vaikka   siirtyinisimekin suljetulle foorumille. olisi hyvä pitää tämä auki varafoorumina, eli kirjoitella tänne asioita joita uskaltaa kirjoittaa tänne. Tapaamisessa lauantaina oli aluksi viisi…"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Every TI fears are played. Fear racism, they attack you based on racism. Fear job lose, they attack you based on your job. Prpgrammed lifefo"
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Programmed semi sentient lifeform. Watch unacknowledge movie. Pure evil cake an monkey with chips and connect them to computers."
8 hours ago
Port Alberni is targeted replied to Harry's discussion There is a God
"I highly suggest doubters of God to instead doubt mans reasons why there is no God. Satan lies to pull man away from God. I'm harrased beyond my strength God is my strength."
9 hours ago
Port Alberni is targeted replied to Harry's discussion There after our families
"They are all over my family , brothers life ruined sisters is in a bad state mine is sad as the pervs rarely let me sleep"
9 hours ago
Port Alberni is targeted left a comment for Harry
"My attackers are Satanists pedo's My attackers are satanists homosexual deviants. ,shit eaters pedos and rapists"
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service