Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7890

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

QAnon | A Mouthy Buddha Project

https://youtu.be/MYkv-I2LJdo

hmm this is some mind fuck going on with this ...

I think the technology got copied and sold to a loot of people all over the world. And now even JOE BLOW it's got their hands on this program including governments and PI and security agencies  its like a BIG THING NOW and it's a big business they can put anyone in this program as long as you paid them and then they will scan you in and you are done my friends..

Sue, Masses of people are targeted without knowing it. They are being given mental and physical "illnesses," and their minds are being progressively manipulated toward a negative thought pattern, including anger and hatred for others, and even violence. They can also do something to people's minds to make them less intelligent - it's difficult to explain, but it's like they can limit your normal thinking, or hold your mind back.

I think it is Australia because I have experience there. In my opinion, they have a more negative culture. And though it is said many of the convicts were petty criminals, there were also some serious offenders sent like rapists and murderers. You seem like a very nice and reasonable person. If you are Australian, I feel you are not the consensus there in terms of the negativity and jealousy. Would you agree? 

My ex husband told me he was ASIS, and some strange things happened with respect to him that seem to be more to me than just him being manipulated by someone else. And Australia lacks significant power in the world. They could use the technology to progressively tear other, more powerful countries down. If you are Australia, you are somewhat pushed around by the larger and more powerful countries like USA, Russia, China and UK. If Australia knew their negative actions would be difficult to trace, why wouldn't they try to diminish the power of these and other countries in order to gain some leverage in the world? You would have everything to gain by that if you are Australia.

Hardly anyone could figure out where it is coming from if it is based on radio waves, and they use jammers surrounding the people using the technology.

Hi Ramiz, If that were so, why can't we get our hands on it? Can you even find it?

right lets deal with this

"Sue, Masses of people are targeted without knowing it. They are being given mental and physical "illnesses," and their minds are being progressively manipulated toward a negative thought pattern, including anger and hatred for others, and even violence. They can also do something to people's minds to make them less intelligent - it's difficult to explain, but it's like they can limit your normal thinking, or hold your mind back."

where is your evidence for this ?

we know people are getting ill ..... crap in food ,vaccines etc ....EMF smog ....adicted to smart phones/social media

so where is you proof about of "They are being given mental and physical "illnesses," and their minds are being progressively manipulated toward a negative thought pattern, including anger and hatred for others, and even violence. "

and how is it not due to what i have mentioned  ? why do YOU think its the targeting tech  ?

VM said:

Sue, Masses of people are targeted without knowing it. They are being given mental and physical "illnesses," and their minds are being progressively manipulated toward a negative thought pattern, including anger and hatred for others, and even violence. They can also do something to people's minds to make them less intelligent - it's difficult to explain, but it's like they can limit your normal thinking, or hold your mind back.

I think it is Australia because I have experience there. In my opinion, they have a more negative culture. And though it is said many of the convicts were petty criminals, there were also some serious offenders sent like rapists and murderers. You seem like a very nice and reasonable person. If you are Australian, I feel you are not the consensus there in terms of the negativity and jealousy. Would you agree? 

My ex husband told me he was ASIS, and some strange things happened with respect to him that seem to be more to me than just him being manipulated by someone else. And Australia lacks significant power in the world. They could use the technology to progressively tear other, more powerful countries down. If you are Australia, you are somewhat pushed around by the larger and more powerful countries like USA, Russia, China and UK. If Australia knew their negative actions would be difficult to trace, why wouldn't they try to diminish the power of these and other countries in order to gain some leverage in the world? You would have everything to gain by that if you are Australia.

Hardly anyone could figure out where it is coming from if it is based on radio waves, and they use jammers surrounding the people using the technology.

VM...Thank you very much for the message... This is more then you and I can Handle...Its so deep and so Quiet and so well put together that only one of those I KNOW GUY WHO KNOWS A GUY !! That it's in way deep black market only the nasty one can get their hands on the one with really deep connections even doctor Hall said the same thing....You have to be so well connected to someone who is really I mean really bad I mean Criminally Bad...To get your hands on something like this and Believe me people are getting put on this program left and right and that's right here in Toronto ....It's very sad VM but it's out of control ..and money can do a loot of things and so are people...ITS A BIG BUSINESS NOW....

VM said:

Hi Ramiz, If that were so, why can't we get our hands on it? Can you even find it?

Deca, where is your evidence? You have nothing more than I have.

Are you not aware that the weapons can mimic physical illnesses?

VM.......What I also think that depends on a Corporation  agency or government agency that have put you in this program  might have completely different program from other agencies because different agencies might of bought the program the Machine with different program LIKE V2k or Covertly drugging or Face movement program so I guess its all depends how much you want to spend to purchase these kind of programs ....also they are not cheap to buy them so it's like buying a computer with different software on it it would be the same thing if you have windows XP or not so you just have to keep buying more programs to do different things and that's why everyone of us it's in different programs because we are from different agencies ....NOW there more programs are written everyday and sold in very bad place such DARK WEB/TOR with very bad people ....and it's a big business other wise no more research with  these program they have done the research long time ago and they've seen the opportunity to make money and they are doing it that's it that's all and people can buy subscription to get to your frequencies and watch you suffer....It's nasty business but its happening in very rapid rate...

I LOVE THIS VIDEO .....I watched it again and again .....We have to stand up and move on.....

https://youtu.be/wnHW6o8WMas

That's what we have to do...............NOW

VM l agree with you that people are targeted in silent ways....with illnesses, their behaviours and relationships but this attack that is happening to people knowingly is still on a pretty small scale.

About Australia l think you are speculating with little reason. For the same reason you think australia has something to gain l guess many other countries do also. I dont think anyones gaining anything for doing this. I think its just a hate against the masses crime (again l dont have evidence for my belief either)

Im not just saying it because l am australian because lm not offended that you think its australia.....it could be. Im open to anything it could be. I cant speak for the nations officials etc but about australians themselves lve never found them to be particularly negative or jealous. I find austalians to be very friendly, laid-back and having each others backs (apart from the gs that is :)

VM said:

its basically whats called "microwave sickness" so you get a load of symptoms

then they can induce all kinds of sensations wich can cause a victim to believe they have certin things wrong with them

as for actual cause an certian illness  not sure on that Barrie Trower does explain then can give you cancer etc

also your AI supercompter controling  peoples minds is nothing new Bryan tew talks about this ...also you get the

The MOGS (Machine Organized Gang Stalking) based theories

so VM you not said anything new a part from your twist/take on it that its one bad country austrial doing it ....

and VM you provide no evidence just your abductive reasoning skills ....but it looks like you knowledge about the history and evidence ,facts etc is very limited  ...

VM said:

Deca, where is your evidence? You have nothing more than I have.

Are you not aware that the weapons can mimic physical illnesses?

Deca, I said "mimic" physical illnesses. They can actually induce physical symptoms like nausea, diarrhea, skin conditions, etc plus what you say - aches, pains, that, as I said, "mimic" physical illnesses.

Also, you sound like you just want to be negative, which is what they want you to do. And it's not as if I don't understand someone turning negative after being harassed nonstop. But do you consider yourself a very positive person? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Kaliforniassa on jo muutaman vuoden ajan laadittu lakia, joka kriminalisoi gang stalkingin ja elektronisen häirinnän. Olisiko HAARP voinut olla viime kesän hirmuhelteiden takana. Metsäpalot nyt on helppo järjestää."
49 seconds ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
10 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"tämän tutkimuksen mahdollinen hyöty meille Jos  tarpeeksi moni jaksaa tehdä rikosilmoituksen ja vielä niin, että se vastaanotetaan ja poliisin on pakko antaa vastaus, miksi ei rupea tutkimaan asiaa ja sitten…"
11 hours ago
Ramon Gonzalez Morciglio posted a photo

NYPD

Im a former NYPD/School Saftey Agent1998 - 2005After resigning in 2005...2007 perpetrators began attacking with energy weapons they murder my grandmother and scamed my father who won NY lottery 2002 millions of dollars in stock market scam.
21 hours ago
ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS replied to ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS's discussion How you become a TI?
"All that's going on in the world is UN AGENDA 21, which is also known as, AGENDA £30, which is the same thing.  when you hear a politician talking about, 'sustainable' development, productivity, energy, agriculture,…"
yesterday
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
yesterday
AtlantiTeo posted a blog post

Convenzione Norimberga

<╔═════════════════════╗>>>>>>><║CODICE DI NORIMBERGA (1946) ║>>>>>>><╚═════════════════════╝>>>>>>>►1. Il consenso volontario del soggetto umano è assolutamente essenziale. Ciò significa che la persona in…See More
yesterday
AtlantiTeo posted videos
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service