Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 8167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What did the government gain from unethically experimenting on thousands? Injecting them radioactive materials, STD? drugging them and observing their behavior? Trying to control or manipulate people? Experimenting with psychological warfare?  It has happened and your reasoning of “why would they?” doesn’t prove or disproof anything, as it has happened an has being documented, even if they people thy targeted became drains to the system because of illnesses (cancer, mental or physicL disabilities etc..) or even terrorists like unabomber.

If if they were able to see through everybody’s mind there wouldn’t be a reason for the targeting people. The experimentation is precisely the objective and “mapping” a human brain takes time, isn’t something to be done on 8 or 9 billion people. This is the reason why the electronic harassment is more brutal when starting and usually ease off with time, because the control and “connections” are well established.

About awareness, this is an speculation, but I think many TIs were targets before they noticed, therefor a target that is aware is going through a different experience part of the same program. Some TIs perceive many situations (forced coincidences, V2K misguiding etc.) as a “game” they take part on and that they are “connected” with people that aren’t necessary the criminal scum torturing us, but sadly they are just confused of being deceived by the perps. It should be remembered that in some MKULTRA experiments some victims were convinced of things like their situation was a product of witchcraft or that they had superpowers, but it was part of a guided experiment.

The mention to anti terrorism is because many thing have been perpetrated in the name of security, like torturing people, the creation of black op sites where people are indefinitely jailed without layers, invading countries, online campaigns manipulate and guide certain groups, etc.

In few words, there’s reasonable doubt to believe that an entity as powerful as the government that has already committed similar crimes against their own citizens and foreigners, that has trillions of unaccounted dollars used to fund who knows what (also who created the directed energy weapons, the V2K? Have you forgotten that the V2K term came from an army website?), that funded programs that limited freedoms, targeted activist groups, etc, is STILL committing similar crimes. Don’t be naive, there’s no private legal or illegal organization with these capabilities.

I hope your reasoning isn’t towards a conclusion you made about this horrible situation being less horrible than it is. There can’t be forgiveness or even a moment to trivialize the terrible torture being perpetrated on thousands of people around the world and the many lives that these torturers have destroyed.

VM said:

Javier, While certainly there have been seriously misguided and unethical experiments on humans, it often appears to be attempting to find some kind of solutions to issues being faced. Let me be clear, I AM NOT condoning or excusing any of this. But what would your own government gain from targeting you in this way? If they can see into the minds of the entire world, which they can, they can likely see many people being tortured somewhere in the world without having to do it themselves, wouldn't you agree? Why would they be so foolish to make you aware of them? They can do a lot to torture you without you ever knowing. And why would they want you to lose your job and become a drain on the system? What solution are they looking for? If you think it is anti-terrorism, why would they try to make everyone so angry, and upset? That seems like it would fuel something like terrorism, which they don't want. And why would they pick a lot of very "nice" people? To see if they would become terrorists? That's ridiculous. They have years of data on terrorists' minds. They know the kind of people who can become terrorists. What is the point? What solution are they looking for?

Any of the experimentation cited that occurred after WWII could have been sabotaged by another government with this technology. For example, in operation sea spray, the bacteria was considered harmless, but people got "pneumonia-like illnesses;" however, a causal relation wasn't conclusively established. Isn't it possible another government could have used the energy weapons to simulate pneumonia like illnesses, or even knowing about the test via the mind reading / control technology, could have physically spread pneumonia as a sabotage?

Distinguishing fact from opinion

Sue said:

Deca if you think about it all our opinions are subjective. We are all on different pages about who is doing this and who knows which one is right. There are links to articles to support all theories (just cant be bothered pasting them) but many of those articles are subjective too or theyre about past events. At the end of the day we dont really know whos doing this. 

deca said:

look why don`t you read the declassified documents , the good research done by many dr colin ross ,dr john hall ,nick begich cherl walsh   etc .... then  match your DATA evidence with it ........... this is not some competition to see whos "theories /opinions" are the best ....and how many  members on peace pink agees with it ......its about real facts and evidence and what we can do about it ....

I sick of coming on here and debunking peoples personal "theories /opinions" which  is  creating more "noise" & "confusion" in the TI comunity ....people post some mind mush/theory (thier personal who/how/why)  on here ....then somebody else "gos gee that might be how it works " ...then somebody else says "gee it must be like that" and before you know it people are claim it as FACTS when is unverified  speculation ...and most of the time its geared to what TI`s want to hear ...rather than hard facts based on real knowledge and evidence 

do you understand what is independent research is ...or the differnece between subjective and objective 

Subjective information or writing is based on personal opinions, interpretations, points of view, emotions and judgment. It is often considered ill-suited for scenarios like news reporting or decision making in business or politics. Objective information or analysis is fact-based, measurable and observable.

hence why I back up what I say using reference links to places like wikipedia so people know it not my "subjective" opinion/belief   

VM said:

God's grace, I am obviously not spending all my research time here, because my views are different from others. Why does it seem that some people refuse to consider a new view. I promise you I have seen a lot of similar things to you, and it seems to me that everyone has been manipulated into believing different things. All of which  are likely untrue. Couldn't you even consider what I have said for a moment? Couldn't the people who say they have done research been led astray by this technology? The technology can point you in a direction in your mind, and you don't realize it. And the perpetrators would definitely want the majority to believe the WRONG thing.

How is your view (your own government is experimenting on you) not fear mongering, and mine is? If my own government is experimenting on me, I am just as afraid!

look just post your facts and evidence you base your "theory/beliefs" on ....thanks

you know what you done to  test, check and research things ....before you  try to make us believe YOUR version ...

you have do that right ?  its not some things you jumbled around your head and came up with some plausable sounding story have you ?

VM said:

Deca, You don't know what you are talking about. I don't believe you have read anything I have said properly or understood it.

They have got your minds stuck in a place where you don't seem to be able to reason.

Javier, I agree totally with you, we cannot trivialize the people who live in horrific pain, my friend and her children are placed under electronic rape frequently, she has shocks to her head frequently, they told me they were going to murder a member of my family and they did, within two hours of them telling me via v2K, that they had come to give me their condolences and that I must read the family's last will and testament (mocking my family and me), my mother had to call an ambulance to get him to hospital, where they could get no reading on his heart or.lung function), they tortured my step father to death for months by spreading cancer all over his body), the photograph taken of me at his memorial doesn't even resemble a human being, because there were so many waves of directed energy weapons being directedat my face, they killed another friend of mine after comaining for two weeks solid that he was praying too hard for me,, he died in a day, supposedly from a tick bite. They told me they were going to give my Pastor a heart attack, and he had a mini heart attack, but cannot get more than two to three hours of sleep a night, they torture my cat and myself day and night, they stopped me from earning money, gave another friend cancer and a large cyst at the base of her spine, which had her crippled over for months in pain for being a strong christian, so many have committed suicide over this, these people are blatantly evil, they are heavily involved in pedophilia and post this into my brain regularly as well as bestiality, these people are demon possessed, they cannot and will not be saved, I even told one to become a Christian and stop and repent and she replied 'I can' t be come a Christian after what I've done to people' All human beings have the right to pursue happiness on earth and no one being has the right to deny another this, there can be no higher purpose, there is a strong spiritual element to this and these people serve Satan, it is that simple.
VM, I am open to all discussions, except where people try to justify this at all. There is nothing good about this. I totally agree that we must be open to other's views, but have been a TI for a decade now, I know that practically everything told to me via v2K is a lie and the opposite of the truth, so yes, I agree that we are being manipulated. Most people seem to concur that the black ops side of military and intelligence agencies accross the globe are involved, those that have been corrupted by their involvement in crime and crime families, there is huge money to be made in this, so it's never your own government only that is involved, it is multiple, there have been theories for years that gambling against us is done on the dark web, even from prison cells, so this is driven by Money and power, these people believe they are the power brokers of the world. They are the terrorists VM, not us.

Javier, You don't seem to have thoroughly read and understood what I have said.

How is WAR less horrible than your country experimenting on you, particularly if the perpetrator of that war is difficult to identify due to the very nature of the technology? What forgiveness is anyone talking about? I'm talking about WAR, and you don't forgive an enemy attacking you.

Why do you think they can't see through everyone's minds? Have they not shown you that they have information from your whole life, without you actively thinking of it? Haven't they shown you, in some way, they have access to people with whom you are connected? Don't you think that if they had this technology since the 1940s, or even the 50s, 60s or 70s, they could have developed a related program that scans for certain identifiers of threats. In other words, they wouldn't have to look at everyone's mind actively.

How are you certain that they are "mapping" the human brain, and that you wouldn't do that with 8 billion people? Couldn't the initial brutality of the targeting and subsequent easing be a way to deceive you into believing it is what you think regarding control and establishing connections? Do they have control over you? 

How are you certain there wouldn't be a reason for this targeting if several governments had access to this technology and could see through everyone's minds? How are you certain a rogue government wouldn't do this to people in order to spread disinformation about this activity to conceal themselves and turn people against the wrong entity? (including concealing its activity against people who haven't been made aware of the technology, but who are also targeted in different ways - activity that other governments could be suspicious of) How are you certain a rogue government wouldn't do this to people (along with clandestine targeting) as part of a covert war in order to gain some leverage by attempting to tear other countries down.

War has also occurred many times in the past, and would be made easier in some ways by this technology. Do you think you know about everything every government has done? How do you know other governments don't have V2K and haven't had it or known about it for a long time?  If a government were experimenting on it's own citizens and didn't want to get caught, why would they use the V2K on their citizens, thus making them aware of it and their presence? They wouldn't.

How are you certain you aren't being deceived by this targeting, and by the way they can manipulate your mind more clandestinely?

How are you certain you know all the capabilities of this technology? How are you certain there isn't more going on of which you are unaware?

You clearly don't seem to understand what I have said at all, and they can do this to your mind.

God's grace, How on earth is WAR justifying anything? You have not understood what I have said, and they are likely doing that to your mind. That leads me to believe they seriously don't want you to believe in a covert WAR.

War is in deed less than a problem than electronic torture and organized stalking, where you are tortured and stalked by people in your own country to no avail.

The question is, why are you trying to use questions as rebuttals when you actually didn’t provide any argument or logic about how any organization can see through anyone’s minds and store that information. You brain holds all the memories you have or think you didn’t have, so a complex stimuli would in theory bring memories back, and no need to actually “see through anyone’s minds”. What you think it’s an “access to other people” is absolutely deceptive and worthless, as you can’t actively prove it's real and not something injected into your mind.

I believe after the initial electronic harassment, that is the strongest and directed to the head, the perps have the possibility to manipulate through thoughts, emotions and memories, so in deed we all TIs are vulnerable to this kind of manipulation after the initial mapping. Don’t pretend you are not, as its worst you are unaware. The only possible way to avoid it is a location where the perps can’t get around and the electronic harassment perimeter has to start again or it’s harder to setup.

There are victims from around the world, doesn’t matter culture, race, country etc... so a “hostile government” is casually torture people from all countries! Does this makes any sense? Doubt it.

Also another problem in your reasoning is that you believe that perpetrating something against a particular group of individuals HAS to be perpetrated to all... That the awareness of the torture or the V2K is the same as they being exposed, when the reality is that these crimes are focused and hard to prove, and victims discredited by the Organized Stalking.

I find curious the way you debate is by trying to flood the conversation with questions. Not a very productive strategy.

VM said:

Javier, You don't seem to have thoroughly read and understood what I have said.

How is WAR less horrible than your country experimenting on you, particularly if the perpetrator of that war is difficult to identify due to the very nature of the technology? What forgiveness is anyone talking about? I'm talking about WAR, and you don't forgive an enemy attacking you.

Why do you think they can't see through everyone's minds? Have they not shown you that they have information from your whole life, without you actively thinking of it? Haven't they shown you, in some way, they have access to people with whom you are connected? Don't you think that if they had this technology since the 1940s, or even the 50s, 60s or 70s, they could have developed a related program that scans for certain identifiers of threats. In other words, they wouldn't have to look at everyone's mind actively.

How are you certain that they are "mapping" the human brain, and that you wouldn't do that with 8 billion people? Couldn't the initial brutality of the targeting and subsequent easing be a way to deceive you into believing it is what you think regarding control and establishing connections? Do they have control over you? 

How are you certain there wouldn't be a reason for this targeting if several governments had access to this technology and could see through everyone's minds? How are you certain a rogue government wouldn't do this to people in order to spread disinformation about this activity to conceal themselves and turn people against the wrong entity? (including concealing its activity against people who haven't been made aware of the technology, but who are also targeted in different ways - activity that other governments could be suspicious of) How are you certain a rogue government wouldn't do this to people (along with clandestine targeting) as part of a covert war in order to gain some leverage by attempting to tear other countries down.

War has also occurred many times in the past, and would be made easier in some ways by this technology. Do you think you know about everything every government has done? How do you know other governments don't have V2K and haven't had it or known about it for a long time?  If a government were experimenting on it's own citizens and didn't want to get caught, why would they use the V2K on their citizens, thus making them aware of it and their presence? They wouldn't.

How are you certain you aren't being deceived by this targeting, and by the way they can manipulate your mind more clandestinely?

How are you certain you know all the capabilities of this technology? How are you certain there isn't more going on of which you are unaware?

You clearly don't seem to understand what I have said at all, and they can do this to your mind.

VM, do you think Agenda 21 has anything to do with this? These people are covertly terrorizing people in their homes, workplaces, places of worship etc, of course this is war, but what is the purpose of this war ultimately, as it would appear world domination is the end means? This unholy war was predicted thousands of years ago, we are being forced to pick which side of the war we wish to participate in? There is no fence sitting here once you become aware that there is a grave agenda to you and your loved ones.
As far as I'm aware, every single country is is involved, with the exception of one country only, last time I heard, and I think that is Ecuador?
'Q's plan to save the world' on YouTube appears to be informative on this subject, not sure how to add it to this site from my phone?

Javier, How about war USING these tactics? Is that less of a problem?

I have provided argument and logic, you clearly didn't read it or perhaps understand it. I then started asking questions as a means of explaining my logic vs. yours. If you don't understand this, we don't seem to be able to have a logical discussion.

They clearly haven't shown you all the information they have from you and various people. Don't you think they can see into your mind? If so, why wouldn't they see into everyone's? You seem to know they can manipulate your mind, so why do you think yours is absolutely NOT manipulated?

You are correct, there are victims from around the world. There could be a few reasons for this: 1) a covert war among several countries, including countries with and without the technology, and 2) a rogue government could be trying to avoid detection by attacking it's own citizens (but I feel this would be a less powerful government who would need to do something like this). Again, other citizens are attacked in other ways.

You don't seem to have a good understanding of economics and government, maybe even perhaps of the psychology of humans.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Soleilmavis commented on Tyler's blog post Renewable Energy Online Course
"Please do not post information not relating to human rights, mind control and electromagnetic technologies."
7 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"2 itkäkauaista vihaista lintua pullahti järveen kallion takaa."
13 hours ago
"Eilen aamulla sielläjärvellä oli ihan sairas meno. En kerro tässä, mutta kahden joutsen ja hyvin ison pitkäkaulaisen linnin avulla. Alkoi, kun menin järveen ja loppui, kun nousin rannalle.-ja…"
13 hours ago
"MINÄ EN HÄIRITSE SAATI TAPA JOUTSENIA. En ihmettele, vaikka uskontohulluilla sun muilla stalkkereilla olisi sellainen lavastus mielessä."
14 hours ago
"Minulle jäi joutsenkuulustelusta haku päälle muistiosastoon.Tuomiopasuuna kysyi olenko nähnyt joutsenia Paalijärven tiellä. Luulin, että oli kyse siitä aamusta. En ollut. Olivat kuulemma löytyneet…"
14 hours ago
Jessica87 replied to Scott Cranmer's discussion Mind Control Blog
"I think that it is a pretty decent solution to make money, but I also suggest to see post where is said about last events, different information about better play and other interesting options to know more about casino."
15 hours ago
davidfulton3 liked Soleilmavis's blog post US SENATE INTELLIGENCE LEADERS SAY MYSTERY ILLNESS ATTACKS INCREASING
18 hours ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for davidfulton3
"Yes David.. I've known the details of the two directors who'd sought advocay from a vigilante group who have access and use these remote mind control techs... for decades - JUST GET A GUN AND THE ANSWERS AND JUSTICE, MYSELF... FUCK…"
19 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service