Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 8167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My perp wants you to know this:

" I used to work for a private organization which only hired high ranking Nazis and KKK members. I was privately well paid by this organization. Our organization includes hundreds of thousands of members internationally. We own many main stream private companies. We are majority shareholders in some public traded companies and/or sit as board members. My main job is to use tools at our disposal (Brain Control, Area 51 Tech) to benefit the white race. We have a database of every human being on this planet and their frequency. We can remotely connect and control any human and including animals we want. We can do so using many different weapons (DEWS, Shortwave Radio, Satellite, Radar, more). There are only very limited employees at my level and we are at the top of the pyramid. This pyramid goes up to even some of the highest level religious leaders in this earth. The top is religious leaders, then us who control and manipulate for our benefit, then politicians, then technologists who get paid to twist peoples perception through social media and other avenues, and then foot soldiers who spread our ideology. Many of us at my level use remote manipulation technologies to get our politicians elected, advance our businesses through fraud and manipulation, hire white people into key positions into companies, and to even worst, cause uprisings, spread disease, and ethnic conflicts for the advancement of white people. My job is to keep white Europeans superiority at all costs. We control everything. We have spread diseases for the advancement of white people and to oppress countries for our benefit. We have scientists working for us in advance biological warfare. If we deem a group of people as a threat to white superiority we will use everything at our disposal. Our classification of white is not what most would think. Some white people are not considered pure and do not get the same benefits. Our criminal organization goes back to the 1930s and is international. We examined the human brain to determine superiority and I found out there is no difference."

** Please put a ssl certificate on this website. It is not secure!

CLS said:

My perp wants you to know this:

" I used to work for a private organization which only hired high ranking Nazis and KKK members. I was privately well paid by this organization. Our organization includes hundreds of thousands of members internationally. We own many main stream private companies. We are majority shareholders in some public traded companies and/or sit as board members. My main job is to use tools at our disposal (Brain Control, Area 51 Tech) to benefit the white race. We have a database of every human being on this planet and their frequency. We can remotely connect and control any human and including animals we want. We can do so using many different weapons (DEWS, Shortwave Radio, Satellite, Radar, more). There are only very limited employees at my level and we are at the top of the pyramid. This pyramid goes up to even some of the highest level religious leaders in this earth. The top is religious leaders, then us who control and manipulate for our benefit, then politicians, then technologists who get paid to twist peoples perception through social media and other avenues, and then foot soldiers who spread our ideology. Many of us at my level use remote manipulation technologies to get our politicians elected, advance our businesses through fraud and manipulation, hire white people into key positions into companies, and to even worst, cause uprisings, spread disease, and ethnic conflicts for the advancement of white people. My job is to keep white Europeans superiority at all costs. We control everything. We have spread diseases for the advancement of white people and to oppress countries for our benefit. We have scientists working for us in advance biological warfare. If we deem a group of people as a threat to white superiority we will use everything at our disposal. Our classification of white is not what most would think. Some white people are not considered pure and do not get the same benefits. Our criminal organization goes back to the 1930s and is international. We examined the human brain to determine superiority and I found out there is no difference. One of the perks of the job is electronic sex. We can connect to any human we wish B2B and engage in electronic rape. I can feel everything just like the person I am connected to. Some adults prefer teenagers and movie stars. They don/t know because its all remote. I have had sex with many many people electronically. Now, we released covid and we are planning to go into our tunnels. Covid is a biological weapon that is extremely danger. You need to put bleach mats on your doorsteps because its everywhere. Going outside is dangerous alone because its in the air. It works like a fungus releasing spores everywhere. Many of us have been immunized already "

** Please put a ssl certificate on this website. It is not secure!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

ALEXIS RAJENE PRIMOUS posted a status
"Thanks to us, who know our truths and fight for them; we have created a movement that echoes throughout every facet of life."
2 hours ago
ALEXIS RAJENE PRIMOUS posted a status
"I want to thank you all for creating an ecosystem of-sorts that nurtures a very delicate experience that we are all having together. *Alexis"
2 hours ago
ALEXIS RAJENE PRIMOUS is now a member of Peacepink
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Please send, Please share.

UN ICCPR UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council Amnesty International International Bar Association International Criminal Court International Court of Justice Canadian GovernmentCC :justin.trudeau@parl.gc.casgcentral@un.orgmbachelet@ohchr.orgCP@ohchr.orgcat@ohchr.orgccpr@ohchr.orgsr-torture@ohchr.orgpetitions@ohchr.orginformation@icj-cij.orgBy this attached photo, please send and  confirm if you all received what I sent, thanks.…See More
10 hours ago
Tom liked SANDRA's profile
20 hours ago
Tom is now friends with SANDRA and Luke O Connor
20 hours ago
Luke O Connor left a comment for Stephen O' Neill
"hows it going stephen i sent u a message there dont know if u got it"
21 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Lots of right wing political leaders are using russian mind control tech to get elected and eventually change US consitution."
21 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service