Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Whilst a lot of people are concerned about Voice-2-Skull technology, it is an impractical solution given the requirements of a modern military.  If you are interested in the real technology and understanding the physics, then please follow these links:

http://deepthought.newsvine.com

http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/13/4656599-can-a-sate...

http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/09/20/5139785-can-a-sate...

I'm sure some have the first article, but part 2 has been released and no doubt part 3 is on its way.

Spread the word.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is great - thanks for the post.
Hi, I have just joined and would like to comment on DeepThought and his technical information if I may. I found this Deepthought site some time back and made some reasonable comments which were deleted, so will in that light make my own analyses. Hence, the following is just my point of view.

Yes, it´s all quite remarkable but if he has access to this kind of information, then it´s clearly not classified. If it were, he wouldn’t be free to discuss it in such detail with members of the public. That then means there is even more sophisticated technology currently at the disposal of government and military security agencies, which we are unaware of. And if there is, as there logically must be, it´s clearly going to be abused. As proven time and again by humans in positions of power, the situation cannot exist that they dispose of invasive and potentially dangerous technology which they won’t abuse.

Who is DeepThought anyway? I’m not questioning his knowledge of physics and electronics, but rather his attitude to TIs. If you read through the many comments, you won´t find any from TIs expressing their concern at this technology as a consequence of their harassment, etc. At least, I cannot find any. Moreover, I outlined my situation and asked Deepthought a few months ago what technology they might be using on me. He replied stating I was a hypochondriac. When I in turn replied by disagreeing, he deleted all my comments. A hypochondriac indeed, after having had mind and body taken apart and my life ruined by those confounded electronic toys. At the time, I noticed there was another TI by the name of Jeff who’s given an account of his situation on several sites on the Internet already. He outlined his situation as a TI in context with the technology presented on the Newsvine site, and Deepthought discredited him on each and every point in his story before concluding by stating that he suffered from psychosis. He later deleted all his comments. The question is, why does Deepthought throw his instruments out of the pram whenever a TI states he or she is being targeted with sophisticated technology? He becomes so arrogant if the subject is mentioned. It´s as if we were suffering from a disease called TI-tis Don’t take my word for it. Check for yourself. Make a comment on the site putting your situation as a TI in context with the technology he describes. If you mention any terms like DEW, V2K, RNM, etc. in relation to your own harassment or stalking, he blows a fuse. You can actually count the number of comments already deleted. Jeff had ten comments deleted in all, but there are many others too. I do realize that TIs aren’t taken seriously when relating their experiences to others who are unaffected, but Deepthought is fully aware that the technology he describes is capable of tapping into the minds of individuals. I ended up by asking him whether he was a perp or a corrupt government agent. Naturally, he deleted my comment.
There is a translation factor to consider when dealing with the general public, that is people outside this forum. The people who know about this are bound in some way to
not talk about it. Only in hints. The only way I've found to be really effective for me is to use peripheral logic. For example I've learned that what we call "implants" are called "transducers" or "RFID transducers" by the general public. I wish I had more to offer you.
Peace.

Franky said:
Hi, I have just joined and would like to comment on DeepThought and his technical information if I may. I found this Deepthought site some time back and made some reasonable comments which were deleted, so will in
that light make my own analyses. Hence, the following is just my point
of view.

Yes, it´s all quite remarkable but if he has access to this kind of
information, then it´s clearly not classified. If it were, he wouldn’t
be free to discuss it in such detail with members of the public. That
then means there is even more sophisticated technology currently at the
disposal of government and military security agencies, which we are
unaware of. And if there is, as there logically must be, it´s clearly
going to be abused. As proven time and again by humans in positions of
power, the situation cannot exist that they dispose of invasive and
potentially dangerous technology which they won’t abuse.

Who is DeepThought anyway? I’m not questioning his knowledge of physics
and electronics, but rather his attitude to TIs. If you read through
the many comments, you won´t find any from TIs expressing their concern
at this technology as a consequence of their harassment, etc. At least,
I cannot find any. Moreover, I outlined my situation and asked
Deepthought a few months ago what technology they might be using on me.
He replied stating I was a hypochondriac. When I in turn replied by
disagreeing, he deleted all my comments. A hypochondriac indeed, after
having had mind and body taken apart and my life ruined by those
confounded electronic toys. At the time, I noticed there was another TI
by the name of Jeff who’s given an account of his situation on several
sites on the Internet already. He outlined his situation as a TI in
context with the technology presented on the Newsvine site, and
Deepthought discredited him on each and every point in his story before
concluding by stating that he suffered from psychosis. He later deleted
all his comments. The question is, why does Deepthought throw his
instruments out of the pram whenever a TI states he or she is being
targeted with sophisticated technology? He becomes so arrogant if the
subject is mentioned. It´s as if we were suffering from a disease
called TI-tis Don’t take my word for it. Check for yourself. Make a
comment on the site putting your situation as a TI in context with the
technology he describes. If you mention any terms like DEW, V2K, RNM,
etc. in relation to your own harassment or stalking, he blows a fuse.
You can actually count the number of comments already deleted. Jeff had
ten comments deleted in all, but there are many others too. I do
realize that TIs aren’t taken seriously when relating their experiences
to others who are unaffected, but Deepthought is fully aware that the
technology he describes is capable of tapping into the minds of
individuals. I ended up by asking him whether he was a perp or a
corrupt government agent. Naturally, he deleted my comment.
"Yes, it´s all quite remarkable but if he has access to this kind of information, then it´s clearly not classified. "

You are assuming that he obtained classified information, rather than merely looking at the physics of what is possible. In that respect, he may have just stumbled upon the answer.
"I outlined my situation and asked Deepthought a few months ago what technology they might be using on me. He replied stating I was a hypochondriac. When I in turn replied by disagreeing, he deleted all my comments."

Perhaps that was due to the fact it was a technical discussion, not a therapy session. If the technology itself can be described, then it becomes more plausible that TI's (as you like to call them) exist.

Your comments were just probably off-topic and did not help the process.
I’m not assuming Deepthought received classified information. The point I was trying to make was that assuming his information is not classified, then there must be even more sophisticated technology in existence. In other words, since information on the most advanced up-to-date technology of this kind is initially classified, Deepthought´s analyses are obsolete considering what intelligence agencies must currently have at their disposal. A frightening thought but I just regard that as logical. That’s not to suggest the website is of no value. On the contrary, as any insight into available technology of this kind is clearly beneficial to us.

I acknowledge the point that our comments might have been slightly, though not completely off topic. The fact that there is a relationship between the technology described and the destruction of innocent lives confirms some relevance at least.

Anyhow, if our points had only been dismissed due to their irrelevance, he would have stated so, or just deleted them directly without further comment. Instead, he proceeded to misdiagnose mental disorder in considerable detail prior to deleting our comments. In so doing, he acknowledged the relevance himself, if only for adopting an attitude not dissimilar to that displayed in the Soviet psychiatric reprisal

I’m afraid I do not understand your comment ¨¨TIs (as you like to call them) ¨.
Firstly, I did not use the expression on his site. And that is not what I like to call them. However, I do call US and not THEM TIs because it is an abbreviation which is convenient for use when writing extensive texts. As we are all aware, it is in any case widely used throughout the community of gang stalking victims.
"I’m not assuming Deepthought received classified information. The point I was trying to make was that assuming his information is not classified, then there must be even more sophisticated technology in existence."

Physics limits what can done and that information is freely available to anyone. The information present may very well be an accurate representation of a classified technology. The fact he was able to publish it may reflect the laws of where the author is and that governments have a policy of not commenting on such things.

So, don't let that put you off. A further consideration is that what he describes is about as advanced as it gets. It is well beyond the capabilities of the private sector as far as the general public would be concerned.

"The fact that there is a relationship between the technology described and the destruction of innocent lives confirms some relevance at least."

It was still not the forum to post such things to. It was a technical discussion and, no doubt, such claims would undermine the validity of the author's work.

"Instead, he proceeded to misdiagnose mental disorder in considerable detail prior to deleting our comments. In so doing, he acknowledged the relevance himself, if only for adopting an attitude not dissimilar to that displayed in the Soviet psychiatric reprisal"

His assessment of your health was probably to do with your description of events and how that differed from how the technology functions. I would consider that point deeply if I were you. You have a guy who can basically architect the system telling you that your story is not consistent with the functionality of the system. He may have been simply trying to help you and when he saw your opposition to that help, and the overall irrelevance to the article, he deleted the posts.

"As we are all aware, it is in any case widely used throughout the community of gang stalking victims."

There are no "gang stalking victims". The system he describes can introduce psychosis which results in unconnected events being related in a person's mind. From the mindset of a victim, it may look like everyone, or a selection of people, are "in on it", but it is merely random coincidence. You do not need any staff on the ground when you have access to the information from their brain and the capability to create a psychosis. Such activity is made redundant by the system.
NEUROPHONE TO BLOCK MIND CONTROL SIGNALS (?) CHECK THIS OUT

Just like to share with you something I found just now :
u>http://www.worldtrans.org/spir/neuro.html

Patrick Flannagan has a device called the Golden Ratio Series Neurophone, that MAY prevent electronic mind control signals from entering the brain and offer relief to victims of electronic mind control harassment and torture. Its for your consideration. I have no business intention here, no relation to this product as well. But his website is not available for viewing : http://www.neurophone.com/grs.htm

Anyone finds alternative website about his neurophone, please spread the words.
It will have no effect on the system described in this article. They employ different and incompatible mechanisms.
CAN ORGONE CRYSTALS BLOCK MIND CONTROL SIGNALS ?

Just sharing another site here : http://educate-yourself.org/lte/orgonetoolshelp26feb07.shtml

I did hear people say crystals and orgone can absorb bad magnetic field from those cell phones towers.
I am not sure if its scientifically proven. Check it out !!!
Crystals will not work either. The magnetic component of EM waves are not absorbed by this. In fact, not even a Faraday cage will help at the frequencies identified by the above article. It would take a cage constructed of a special meta-material to prevent penetration of radio waves at this wavelength.

Its certainly not within the budget of the average guy on the street. You're looking at $100,000 plus at least.
A full list of articles for those interested:

Synthetic Telepathy - The Hidden Truth
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/05/21/4322682-synthetic-...
Description: This is where the analysis really begins. Someone attempted to edit a page on Synthetic Telepathy on Wikipedia. This is a copy of the edit that was removed. Whilst these series of articles corrects many of the technical details, the Wikipedia article has some interesting additional claims.

Computer Mediated Synthetic Telepathy: A Conceptual Design
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/06/12/4497355-computer-m...
Description: A very high level overview of the architecture required. Whilst I assume it will not be the final revision, it outlines the basics of how the system functions and the Artificial Intelligence that underpins the system.

Advanced A.I. Scanning Facebook
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/06/16/4518628-advanced-a...
Description: Inferred abilities of A.I. functionality. Whilst not strictly related, it sets the base standard for what a modern A.I. can do.

Synthetic Telepathy - The Legal Question - Updated
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/06/20/4536056-synthetic-...
Description: Examines the legal situation of such systems in the US and UK. Provides a strong argument that the use of such technology under existing law constitutes an act of terrorism.

Evaluating The A.I. Behind Synthetic Telepathy
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/06/26/4564331-evaluating...
Description: Examines the capabilites of modern A.I. and reveals the strong A.I. behind this technology.

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/13/4656599-can-a-sate...
Description: The beginning of a discussion on the physics of two-way interfaces with the brain. The articles demonstrates that firing neurons emit a weak, low frequency, radio wave and that this compromising emanation can be related to neural activity.

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 2
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/09/20/5139785-can-a-sate...
Description: Demonstrate how the back-end processing system function and how weak radio signals, from the brain, can be interpreted to reveal thoughts, emotions, physical activity, external audio and vision.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed joined M Davids's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Christians fight against mind control

Come to join the online group for prayer. See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have been targeted for 4 years . I thought I was going crazy but, did some research and realized that mind control is possible. I have been followed by organized gang stalkers.  "
4 hours ago
blessed joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
4 hours ago
blessed joined maryduttonhughes's group
Thumbnail

UK supporters

I would like all uk citzens to put there names down so we can find each other, to help anf surport each other and may be arrange to meet at some timeSee More
4 hours ago
blessed joined Cedric's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

Afro group victims Mind Kontrol

(McMailTeam Saturday 10july2010)LIST VERY VERY PARTIAL of VICTIMS INDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICAINDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICA1. F. A.2. NADA ABBAS3. ANNE4. DEB CHAKRABORTY5. RAJ D6. AHMAD FANI7. ABDURAHMAN HUSSIEN MOHAMED ISLAAM8. DEEPTHI JOHN9. RAHUL S JOSHI10. SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA11. VIJAY KARTHIC12. SHAFIQ KHAN13. SHIJU KRISHNA14. SURESH S. KUMAR15. TERUYUKI KURAHASHI16. MAHESHKUMAR17. PATRICIA MILLER18. GAUTAM MONDAL19. OM_NAMASHIVA20. OTILLIA21. PARIKSHIT PATHAK22. TEK NATH…See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Robin Yan's blog post This device tells me my neighbors can enter my house any time without opening any doors.
"what is the name of that device "
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service