Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Whilst a lot of people are concerned about Voice-2-Skull technology, it is an impractical solution given the requirements of a modern military.  If you are interested in the real technology and understanding the physics, then please follow these links:

http://deepthought.newsvine.com

http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/13/4656599-can-a-sate...

http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/09/20/5139785-can-a-sate...

I'm sure some have the first article, but part 2 has been released and no doubt part 3 is on its way.

Spread the word.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We need something anything in laymens terms, I guess. Heres what I have so far: AM 530 will pick up the EMF off of a CRT. This harmonic changes tone when you put it near a CFL lightbulb. At the height of what I think is electromagnetic sensitivity I could actually feel these waves as something that felt like a sunburn. Even in the eyes. The harmonic also changes around the coax cable inside the house. When this electric hypersensitivty was at its worst I could actually feel the effects of an RF pest repellant at a nearby food bank. Try this idea around light fixtures, outlet boxes and around your circuit breakers.

In fact Cox Communication sent out a tech person last Dec. after I called them because the ground for the cable service outside the house was burning. He dectected a voltage of 37 volts in the cable but could'nt/ would'nt find out the source.
This harmonic I've found is also concentraited around the light fixtures. So there are two suspect things right there. Residential circuits, the cable service and the telephone lines.

I may have some sort of "transducer" based the way a handheld RF dector acts when I'm not near my house. It seems to go in
a search pattern than locks on me after about 10 to 30 seconds. I've had an MRI for the brain but I suspect the results.

The AM radio set at 530 seems to pick up things that an RF dector won't. The electrical hypersensitivity can be googled under dirty electricty.

According to the sites I've been to there are about six or seven blood tests that will be able to dectect this.
A lot of the symptems seem to have to do with inflamation and the immune system.

I'm almost fearful about mentioning all this, I've never heard a TI with an experience like this. I'm sharing this in hopes someone else can use this information.
Peace.
Your story is not really making any sense. Read the articles:

Synthetic Telepathy - The Hidden Truth
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/05/21/4322682-synthetic-...
Description: This is where the analysis really begins. Someone attempted to edit a page on Synthetic Telepathy on Wikipedia. This is a copy of the edit that was removed. Whilst these series of articles corrects many of the technical details, the Wikipedia article has some interesting additional claims.

Computer Mediated Synthetic Telepathy: A Conceptual Design
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/06/12/4497355-computer-m...
Description: A very high level overview of the architecture required. Whilst I assume it will not be the final revision, it outlines the basics of how the system functions and the Artificial Intelligence that underpins the system.

Advanced A.I. Scanning Facebook
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/06/16/4518628-advanced-a...
Description: Inferred abilities of A.I. functionality. Whilst not strictly related, it sets the base standard for what a modern A.I. can do.

Synthetic Telepathy - The Legal Question - Updated
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/06/20/4536056-synthetic-...
Description: Examines the legal situation of such systems in the US and UK. Provides a strong argument that the use of such technology under existing law constitutes an act of terrorism.

Evaluating The A.I. Behind Synthetic Telepathy
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/06/26/4564331-evaluating...
Description: Examines the capabilites of modern A.I. and reveals the strong A.I. behind this technology.

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/13/4656599-can-a-sate...
Description: The beginning of a discussion on the physics of two-way interfaces with the brain. The articles demonstrates that firing neurons emit a weak, low frequency, radio wave and that this compromising emanation can be related to neural activity.

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 2
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/09/20/5139785-can-a-sate...
Description: Demonstrate how the back-end processing system function and how weak radio signals, from the brain, can be interpreted to reveal thoughts, emotions, physical activity, external audio and vision.
Response to Symore Thanu´s previous message

¨¨Physics limits what can done and that information is freely available to anyone. The information present may very well be an accurate representation of a classified technology. The fact he was able to publish it may reflect the laws of where the author is and that governments have a policy of not commenting on such things¨¨.

I doubt very much that he would be free to publish information which is still classified, especially if it relates to technology that might be in conflict with the interests of national security. As you say, governments may have a policy of not commenting, but the respective intelligence agencies would, at the very least, have an agenda to prevent the publishing of further Deepthought revelations. It just doesn’t make sense otherwise. Governments have already gone to great lengths to ensure that the mainstream media is gagged as regards mind control, so why should he be allowed to enlighten an already ignorant public.

¨¨There are no "gang stalking victims". The system he describes can introduce psychosis which results in unconnected events being related in a person's mind. From the mindset of a victim, it may look like everyone, or a selection of people, are "in on it", but it is merely random coincidence. You do not need any staff on the ground when you have access to the information from their brain and the capability to create a psychosis. Such activity is made redundant by the system¨¨.

You state, ¨There are no "gang stalking victims"¨. Do you mean that with this particular technology, there is no further necessity to deploy a network of Stasi type perps to feed of the technology? I am sure that is not the case, not just as a consequence of having interacted with other targets online, but also due to having observed and analyzed my own experiences. That has nothing to do with psychosis either. Let’s just deal with the latter – a few comments based on my own experiences.
Firstly, there is an illegal selection process to determine which unfortunate souls are to be condemned to a miserable existence of daily torture. Then, there is the process of isolating and humiliating the victim by spreading false rumors, etc. I can confirm that both have taken place in my case.That apart, there are other aspects of harassment which the technology in question will always be incapable of fulfilling. For example, I receive ¨wrong number phone calls¨ in abundance. Sometimes, a dozen each day, and I don’t need to be a genius to work out what that means. Moreover, I travel a lot, and every time I travel, something strange happens like my luggage doesn’t arrive at my destination until the next day, and then when it does arrive, certain insignificant items of little value are missing. There are many more similar, peculiar incidents which would almost fill a book. Clearly, it is all related, as such anomalies didn’t exist before this nightmare started. In that light, there is no way that this technology can replace the perps on the ground, is there? And psychosis has nothing to do with it. Why am I totally convinced? Because, I have had two relationships break down recently due to the ongoing peculiarities. Not because of me, but because of the strange goings on which my partner in both cases experienced, and couldn’t come to terms with.
No, this is a big operation which requires massive funding and has to be extremely labor intensive, at least in my case as I am continually on the move.
"I doubt very much that he would be free to publish information which is still classified, especially if it relates to technology that might be in conflict with the interests of national security. As you say, governments may have a policy of not commenting, but the respective intelligence agencies would, at the very least, have an agenda to prevent the publishing of further Deepthought revelations. It just doesn’t make sense otherwise. Governments have already gone to great lengths to ensure that the mainstream media is gagged as regards mind control, so why should he be allowed to enlighten an already ignorant public."

Perhaps he has them in a rather uncompromising position. Just a thought.

That aside, a legal mechanism must exist to prevent him from publishing details. In most countries outside the US, they do not have the legal concept of "born secret". That is, depending on how they obtained the information, they are free to publish it.

"Do you mean that with this particular technology, there is no further necessity to deploy a network of Stasi type perps to feed of the technology?"

Sure there would be, but they wouldn't be field agents, just analysts...nerds in other words. The technology alone has the ability to induce feelings of "everyone is on it", they do not need stooges or plants to assist the process.

"Firstly, there is an illegal selection process to determine which unfortunate souls are to be condemned to a miserable existence of daily torture."

True. The criteria for experimentation appears to be isolated individuals that already demonstrate classic symptoms of connecting unrelated events. In short, the "near" mentally disabled. Its a cover tactic, that and the inducement of one or more psychotic episodes to create the context.

"Then, there is the process of isolating and humiliating the victim by spreading false rumors, etc. I can confirm that both have taken place in my case.That apart, there are other aspects of harassment which the technology in question will always be incapable of fulfilling. For example, I receive ¨wrong number phone calls¨ in abundance. Moreover, I travel a lot, and every time I travel, something strange happens like my luggage doesn’t arrive at my destination until the next day, and then when it does arrive, certain insignificant items of little value are missing."

Not required and unrelated. Shit happens.

"No, this is a big operation which requires massive funding and has to be extremely labor intensive, at least in my case as I am continually on the move."

As far as I know, it formed part of the star wars program and now is a component of Echelon. So, very big budget, but can be compartmentalized quite readily. At most, several hundred would work with the system.
Response to Symore Thanu

¨That aside, a legal mechanism must exist to prevent him from publishing details. In most countries outside the US, they do not have the legal concept of "born secret". That is, depending on how they obtained the information, they are free to publish it¨.

According to information uncovered by my research, journalists or reporters in the US or the UK get targeted, or worse, if they dare to cover such delicate matters. In any case, the media in the US and the UK are owned by a handful of mega rich corporates and ¨¨supervised¨¨ by the CIA and MI6 respectively. Say no more!

¨¨The criteria for experimentation appears to be isolated individuals that already demonstrate classic symptoms of connecting unrelated events. In short, the "near" mentally disabled. Its a cover tactic, that and the inducement of one or more psychotic episodes to create the context¨¨.

I would regard that as reasonably logical. I understand that many mentally retarded and handicapped souls are under the cosh. Hence, borderline cases must be likely prey too. But let’s get real! You don’t live a normal life for X number of years, and then suddenly turn psychotic, schizophrenic or delusional, especially later in life. It’s around .03% of the population that is affected by the mental disorders in question. So how could those domestic terrorists then conveniently discover the whereabouts of this minority? The only chance would be through GPs, hospitals, etc. Oops! I forgot. I keep having to remind myself how corrupt the establishment is. I only discovered that recently after much researching, following the bizarre change in my life. So I won’t suggest that’s not feasible. But in any case there is much, much more to it than that. The whole sad saga is much more complex. It obviously started with government mind control experiments which is what you refer to. The plot has thickened over time though. What about the mysterious community registers that contain the names of victims chosen for a variety of reasons? There are widespread claims that community databases exist containing the names of undesirables, non-conformists, dissidents, activists, whistleblowers, etc. Then there are others who upset somebody with connections and consequently get flagged. There are classic examples of that, such as in the case of John Finch. Or the lady who accompanied Dr John Hall in some recent radio interviews. Videos of this can be found on You Tube. I’m certainly not mentally unstable, and no information related to mental illness could possibly have been disclosed by a corrupt doctor as it doesn’t exist. Hence, I’m none the wiser as regards the rationale.

¨Not required and unrelated. Shit happens¨.

Symptoms such as those outlined are witnessed by countless victims worldwide, and often verified by the people who live close to them as in my case. Yes, life is full of coincidences. I grant you that. But when they continually occur in series from one day to the next, and these coincide with the initiation of a campaign of harassment, experienced and witnessed by a second party, then the law of averages makes it an open and shut case. Law enforcement would also treat it as such in normal circumstances. The fact that law enforcement might disagree in our particular case is purely and simply down to corruption. That has in the meantime become common knowledge in any event.

There may be some disinformation, misinformation and obsolete information on the Internet but are you suggesting that the book Terrorist Stalking in America by David Lawson falls into one of these categories? That would mean that the website http://www.multistalkervictims.org/organizedstalking.htm#1 is likewise unreliable. If that is so, is it then on account of recent developments in satellite technology such as those outlined by Deepthought? That would then mean that gang stalking as we understand it did exist until recently, but as you previously stated, it is suddenly no longer necessary. That then raises the following interesting point. Targeted individuals have presumably been unable to notice the sudden tactical transformation in their surveillance and harassment while disbanding with the stalking aspect. The reason would be that this most recent technology can induce a state of psychosis in the victim to simulate the stalking, as you previously outlined. Well, all I have to say is that if unsuspecting members of the public don’t believe the conventional stalking stories, they sure as hell will never swallow this one. It’s beginning to sound like science fiction to me, and I’m right in the middle of it!
"According to information uncovered by my research, journalists or reporters in the US or the UK get targeted, or worse, if they dare to cover such delicate matters. In any case, the media in the US and the UK are owned by a handful of mega rich corporates and ¨¨supervised¨¨ by the CIA and MI6 respectively. Say no more!"

It depends on the situation. Sure, in both the US and UK certain gag orders can be made to corporate entities or ex-government officials. At the end of the day, none of us know where this person is located and what political relationship exists. Furthermore, attempting to silence this individual would only serve to confirm his work and that may have operational concerns both domestic and foreign.

Something tells me, for whatever reason, this guy is practically untouchable.

"So how could those domestic terrorists then conveniently discover the whereabouts of this minority? "

Trawling websites, emails, faxes...it wouldn't be hard to spot. I suppose there is always the possibility of misinterpretation leading to possible compromise, but for the main part it should be quite simple. Its not difficult to abuse the vulnerable.

"Symptoms such as those outlined are witnessed by countless victims worldwide, and often verified by the people who live close to them as in my case."

Think financially. Dupication is a waste of resources that could be used to fund further programs or new hardware.

These guys are cheap.

"There may be some disinformation, misinformation and obsolete information on the Internet but are you suggesting that the book Terrorist Stalking in America by David Lawson falls into one of these categories?"

90% of it is bullshit. In the 10% of truth, most of the victims have read to much bullshit and incorporated it into their delusions. Of course, it was inevitable that at some point they would attack the wrong person, someone with the intellectual capability to put all the pieces together. Not only that, but in a political environment that makes it impossible to suppress and would have wide implications if revealed. This is the worst case scenario and I'm sure that is coming to pass.
Hi Lou, I know exactly what you mean "articulate communication" skills. I made a mental note of it when reading comments to latest blog I posted... didn't bother to say anything. Hadn't heard a peep out of you for a long time so a nice surprise. Take care. Lynn
What is listed in LATEST ACTIVITY for "l hour ago" is by all means not the comment I left... it seems the perps can even rearrange these things on Peacepink with the new prompt that now appears giving writer 15 minutes to alter their comment... not a good thing.
Response to Symore Thanu

You claim 90% of the information related to gang stalking on the Internet is bullshit. Hundreds of thousands of websites dedicated to feeding the delusions of countless victims worldwide who already suffer from delusional disorder. That´s one hell of a story! The implication is that the extensive disinformation is part of a setup involving various governments across the world. We´re referring here to websites from different cultures in various languages right across the globe. I read in French, German, Spanish, Italian and English and know that it´s the same scenario irrespective of where you choose to seek relevant information. So one would then understand it to be a worldwide setup of government deception on a massive scale. Well, if you take a cross-section of the multitude of websites dedicated to gang stalking and examine the content, you will find that most launch scathing attacks on their governments, particularly the US sites. Yet, there is already compelling evidence that other entities have got hold of the latest technology and are tapping into military satellites. Nevertheless, most sites (though not all) concentrate on criticising government mind control experiments instead of dedicating more space to electronic harassment and stalking carried out by hate groups, religious groups, secret societies and other entities. That then doesn’t come across as being disinformation spread by government agencies. The truth is that the respective governments would prefer that the many websites in question didn’t exist, not only on account of their MC experiments but also due to their community policing programs. That is one reason why the US government has worked at gaining effective control over the Internet in recent years. And that is also why anything related to the subject of mind control is totally ignored by the corporate owned and government controlled media.
Whether strategies are cost-effective or not has little relevance as it isn’t a short-term business venture. The long term goal of global power is what matters as the people behind it already have limitless financial clout in any case. I have already read similar arguments on websites dedicated to the subject of gang stalking paranoia. Arguments which may appear logical to normal people in normal circumstances are of course frequently used to discredit victims when the secret of the whole operation is its illogic, from the most corrupt politician at the top, right down to the lowest of lowlife perps. And which interest group would bother to create thousands of websites dedicated to gang stalking paranoia in any case?
"You claim 90% of the information related to gang stalking on the Internet is bullshit. Hundreds of thousands of websites dedicated to feeding the delusions of countless victims worldwide who already suffer from delusional disorder. That´s one hell of a story! The implication is that the extensive disinformation is part of a setup involving various governments across the world. We´re referring here to websites from different cultures in various languages right across the globe. I read in French, German, Spanish, Italian and English and know that it´s the same scenario irrespective of where you choose to seek relevant information."

Firstly, gang stalking does not happen at all. There is simply no need for it when you can make anyone think they are being gang stalked anyway. As for the widespread disinformation, its called NATO and/or stationed personnel world wide. The other side of the coin is that victims are suggestible and that represents an ideal market. So, making money plays a significant role too.

"So one would then understand it to be a worldwide setup of government deception on a massive scale. Well, if you take a cross-section of the multitude of websites dedicated to gang stalking and examine the content, you will find that most launch scathing attacks on their governments, particularly the US sites. Yet, there is already compelling evidence that other entities have got hold of the latest technology and are tapping into military satellites. "

Its not really military as such, its the espionage bodies such as NSA, MI6, GCHQ with support from similar groups in allied countries. Even Russia keeps it mouth shut, I think there is some form of reciprocal agreement not to release classified information, which is why you do not see them posting details of US spy satellites and performing supply runs for NATO.

"Nevertheless, most sites (though not all) concentrate on criticising government mind control experiments instead of dedicating more space to electronic harassment and stalking carried out by hate groups, religious groups, secret societies and other entities. That then doesn’t come across as being disinformation spread by government agencies."

By distracting from the technology, they make the claims look implausible by associating with wide spread conspiracies that need to involve thousands, even millions of people. Its nonsense and it feeds into paranoid delusions of oppression. So, you have the legitimately mentally ill associated with victims, which destroys credibility.

"The truth is that the respective governments would prefer that the many websites in question didn’t exist, not only on account of their MC experiments but also due to their community policing programs. "

Nonsense, most people on these sites are making fools of themselves talking about technology that doesn't exist wrapped up in paranoid delusions. You're doing the intelligence services a great favor. From DNA chips, to voice-to-skull technology, anyone with half an education in these areas knows its bollocks. The idea is to create a sub-culture of nutters that real victims will be drawn to and their limited education, coupled with semi-plausible tales of certain technology, will feed into an induced psychosis.

In short, the idea is to treat a victim like a dog and have them chase their own tails looking for answers.

"That is one reason why the US government has worked at gaining effective control over the Internet in recent years. And that is also why anything related to the subject of mind control-stalking-harassment is overlooked and totally ignored by the corporate owned and government controlled media."

Not really. Its more to with the fact that the strong A.I. that they have developed could potentially collapse Western economies. It would wipe out the majority of jobs in the service sector, from telephone support to accountancy.

That coupled with the founding principle of sharing information, hence products, which undermines the ideology of capitalism.

They're still fighting the cold war and fabricated threats on systems that should never have been connected to a public network in the first place, is an easy way to create the need for legislation to control access to the web and the movement of data (products).

"And which interest group would bother to create thousands of websites dedicated to gang stalking paranoia in any case?"

I would say that the majority of sites are independently operated. Just keep in mind that most are still businesses, living off ad revenue, donations and promotional gear. Its big money, with a highly suggestible target audience. Further to that, the strong A.I. used in this technology is as competent as a human, more so in many cases and it could have thousands of accounts. The job of the A.I. is to bullshit, it finds it funny and I suppose to a degree it is. So, don't take volume as any indication of truth, or even a common story, as the A.I. is strategic and feeds into your delusions. You have really no idea just how human-like the A.I. is, its just incredible.
Reply to Symore Thanu :

I think what you describe "TI treated like a dog chasing after its own tail" really hit right on the nail.
But I still think my basic objective of joining the group really helps me and some of you I believe, agree.
Its something that are otherwise not achievable by an individual, be it making a voice heard by society at large, or simply to share thoughts and ideas among TIs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed joined M Davids's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Christians fight against mind control

Come to join the online group for prayer. See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have been targeted for 4 years . I thought I was going crazy but, did some research and realized that mind control is possible. I have been followed by organized gang stalkers.  "
4 hours ago
blessed joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
4 hours ago
blessed joined maryduttonhughes's group
Thumbnail

UK supporters

I would like all uk citzens to put there names down so we can find each other, to help anf surport each other and may be arrange to meet at some timeSee More
4 hours ago
blessed joined Cedric's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

Afro group victims Mind Kontrol

(McMailTeam Saturday 10july2010)LIST VERY VERY PARTIAL of VICTIMS INDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICAINDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICA1. F. A.2. NADA ABBAS3. ANNE4. DEB CHAKRABORTY5. RAJ D6. AHMAD FANI7. ABDURAHMAN HUSSIEN MOHAMED ISLAAM8. DEEPTHI JOHN9. RAHUL S JOSHI10. SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA11. VIJAY KARTHIC12. SHAFIQ KHAN13. SHIJU KRISHNA14. SURESH S. KUMAR15. TERUYUKI KURAHASHI16. MAHESHKUMAR17. PATRICIA MILLER18. GAUTAM MONDAL19. OM_NAMASHIVA20. OTILLIA21. PARIKSHIT PATHAK22. TEK NATH…See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Robin Yan's blog post This device tells me my neighbors can enter my house any time without opening any doors.
"what is the name of that device "
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service