Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Whilst a lot of people are concerned about Voice-2-Skull technology, it is an impractical solution given the requirements of a modern military.  If you are interested in the real technology and understanding the physics, then please follow these links:

http://deepthought.newsvine.com

http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/13/4656599-can-a-sate...

http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/09/20/5139785-can-a-sate...

I'm sure some have the first article, but part 2 has been released and no doubt part 3 is on its way.

Spread the word.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you would notice it had a limited bag of tricks, such as:
after images,
running movies or pictures through the optic nerve,
the ability to connect events with only a vague impression they are linked,
extensive amounts of bullshit,
the ability to stimulate laughter,
the ability to cause muscles to tighten hindering breathing and causing cortisol level to rise,
stress positions,
interactivity with mental images...such as the A.I. and the target interacting with the same object (i.e. passing a ball) mentally.
The ability to recognize elements in your spacial awareness
The ability to recognize and comprehend "considerations" (i.e. decisions that are not being made in your native language)

I guess you must be IT programmer cause you know so well about AI.
"I guess you must be IT programmer cause you know so well about AI."

I've read the articles and know my ass from my elbow. :)
Seymore Thanu :
"As for linking brains together to create a supercomputer, it just doesn't work. The human brain has dedicated hardware for all its functions and that cannot be employed in any other task."

I have come accross this youtube clips : Prof Rodolfo Llinas, wires in brain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgmoz4f8LA4

In this clip, they claim it could be done to wire up brains. Human beings single entity society
will evolve into one organism society. Everybody can interact with each other's brain directly
by inserting multiple nano wires smaller than blood cells into their brains thru blood vein in their legs.

Currently, they successfully wired up the rats. And they expect the wires to last at least 5 yrs.
How's that possible. One researcher also mentioned MIB (man in black) - the NSA guys who met up with them regarding their researches. They wear expensive suits as that researcher commented - :-)
"In this clip, they claim it could be done to wire up brains. Human beings single entity society
will evolve into one organism society. Everybody can interact with each other's brain directly
by inserting multiple nano wires smaller than blood cells into their brains thru blood vein in their legs."

They're essentially describing the same mechanism, electrical induction. It can be done by direct contact or with radio waves.

There's nothing new here.

"Currently, they successfully wired up the rats. And they expect the wires to last at least 5 yrs.
How's that possible. One researcher also mentioned MIB (man in black) - the NSA guys who met up with them regarding their researches. They wear expensive suits as that researcher commented - :-)"

MIB's are NSA? They're geeks, not field agents. Of course they're interested, but they have radio based technology. So, I think it was to determine if they had been compromised in any way.
To Symore Thanu : Lets say all TIs stories are true.

I read a book by Malcom Galdwell "Tipping Point". And reportedly, new cases surface every now and then.
Activism, of course, as efforts made clearly are headed to resort to Judiciary system and create awareness of the public.

Is there a tipping point with regards to mind control phenomenon in terms of victimised innocent citizens ?
If so, where would be the likely tipping point ? Mainstream media ? Judiciary system ? Self help groups ?
Or somebody from the gangs mess up bigtime ? (I mean, perps are perps who maybe underworld society).
Pioneering countries are more likely to witness it, I believe.
What would be the immediate consequences should this reaches the tipping point ?

Will victimization die off ? Or will it spread to more 3rd world countries presently unheard of MC cases ?
I happen to be in a less developed zone, western Borneo.
"Is there a tipping point with regards to mind control phenomenon in terms of victimised innocent citizens ?"

I don't think there is a kind of threshold, if that's what you mean. From what I have seen, the sheer existence is enough. That's why it is kept a secret. Obviously, most major governments are aware and since they are not complaining about violations of their national security, some form of arrangement has been made.

There seems to be a political element to it too, a right-wing group using the technology to manipulate politics. It seems to underpin the lurch to the right globally, even in traditionally left-wing groups. Its difficult to say if they've been bought off, but examining incidents such as the invasion of Iraq, the political support it had, coupled with the complete lack of evidence, if they weren't being directly manipulated there would appear to be a broad coalition using the tech to their own ends.

Certainly, the nations involved in the direct deployment are not operating within the law and certain figures in foreign governments capitulating to this are guilty of treason.

As such, this could be quite nefarious and Western governments may be involved in a direct assault of some form.

"If so, where would be the likely tipping point ? Mainstream media ? Judiciary system ? Self help groups ? Or somebody from the gangs mess up bigtime ? (I mean, perps are perps who maybe underworld society).
Pioneering countries are more likely to witness it, I believe."

Probably a major incident involving a direct strike against one of the involved intelligence agencies. It would be hard to explain and certainly act as a wake-up call. Its rather inevitable given the means of torture and the experimentation that has been conducted.

These agencies have now adopted a front-line role, rather than support. As such, future acts of terrorism will be directed against them and their families.

I would say deaths such as that of Gareth Williams (GCHQ) is a vision of the future.

"What would be the immediate consequences should this reaches the tipping point ?"

In the UK, which has a downlink and a supercomputing A.I., the immediate concerns would be both European and International law as this circumvents the ability of British government's ability to protect staff members. Nations such as Ireland, Norway, Sweden and Finland have a clear case of the technology being used within their borders as far as I can tell. I'm sure it extends right throughout the rest of Europe as well.

Given that the British government has been conducting experiments, rather than counter-terrorism or national security related activities, the hope that their activities in Europe have been above board is very slim. So, that could turn quite ugly very rapidly.

In the US, no doubt Obama is being kept in the dark and given the nation's propensity towards anti-government, conspiracy theory and the inability to destroy evidence, it will be horrific for the NSA and CIA. Certainly, for the Obama administration to survive, it would take a heavy handed approach.

"Will victimization die off ? Or will it spread to more 3rd world countries presently unheard of MC cases ?
I happen to be in a less developed zone, western Borneo."

Its not victimization or harassment, but coordinated experimentation. To pacify nations worldwide, such technology would be banned and global monitoring put in place.
New article out:

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 4
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/10/09/5262967-can-a-sate...
Description: This article outlines the exact mechanism of information transfer, exposes the capabilities of such a system and highlights the dangers.
To pacify nations worldwide, such technology would be banned and global monitoring put in place.

What is the check & balance system going to be like ? Given the covertness nature of radio waves.
Put up sensors in every corner of life ? Is it financially feasible ?

Countries like China and Mexico will rack in tons of orders for manufacturing these devices :-)
This is a site from Holland Shielding Systems that seems to offer what may be some possible solutions. Is anyone familiar with them already and if not maybe someone could check this out and post comment.

http://www.faradaycages.com/

http://www.faradaycages.com/index2.php?p=Content&id=109&nav...
"This is a site from Holland Shielding Systems that seems to offer what may be some possible solutions. Is anyone familiar with them already and if not maybe someone could check this out and post comment."

As far as I can tell, at the minute, to block reception you would need low frequency magnetic shielding. I'm basing that on the 1977 document from RAND.

http://www.faradaycages.com/index2.php?p=Content&id=128&nav...

To be safe, as we need to block both transmission and reception, I would recommend a complete solution that dropped the relative power of the Magnetic (B & H Fields) and Electrical (E-Field) as far as it possibly could in the sub-1000Hz range. So, that's going to be a lot of sheet steel, your typical wire mesh cage will have little to no effect.
Symore, I am sorry to break onto your discussion. I want to know if the technology site that I posted will help any victims. I am new to this TI information. I am someone looking in any way I can to HELP all of the victims. Please look at the site on the discussion Holland Sheildind thank you -tonhya-
"Symore, I am sorry to break onto your discussion. I want to know if the technology site that I posted will help any victims."

The bottom line is the sensitivity of the satellites. There will be a certain threshold, in terms of signal strength, below which it cannot determine the presence of a signal. There would also be limits on the power of the transmitter.

We already know that the signal at an orbital distance of 500Km is less than -200dbW, but we do not know just how sensitive the entire array is.

We may need to drop the signal by as much as -100dBW, or more. I'm not too sure at the moment if this can be done. I'm also not sure if it is allowed in the private sector, such shielding may be restricted to military only.

We need to check.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

tanstaafl productions posted a photo
1 hour ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

IF ROGUE AUTHORITY FIGURES HAVE NO LEVERAGE AGAINST YOU HERE IS WHAT THEY MIGHT DO.

IF ROGUE AUTHORITY PERSONNEL HAVE NO LEVERAGE AGAINST YOU HERE IS WHAT THEY CAN DO.If you should ever complain about false authority figures such as rogue intelligence agents or rogue government staff then they have an understood policy of using whatever leverage they can find against you in order to make your life difficult. If you are in financial debt, or are addicted to any substance they will use your addiction or debt to manipulate you further.If you have children they may attempt to take…See More
5 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
5 hours ago
达 李 liked 达 李's profile
7 hours ago
达 李 is attending Soleilmavis's event

PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday at Urban Outfitters

December 21, 2019 to December 1, 2020
Hello to all targeted individualsPlease join us for the August 29th event in Phoenix, AZ. We are all here joining and gathering and we want to share with others that are non-targets the experiences of what it is like to be a person tortured everyday.Our group here in Phoenix would like to see all ti's join us here so if you are willing to come, please get on board. The meeting place is: 424 North Central Ave.Phoenix Arizona.Time:  9:00 AMLet's all stand together here and let ourselves be known…See More
7 hours ago
Ramon Gonzalez Morciglio posted a photo
10 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Tässä miten "kuiskaaja" häiritsee minua: Tämä oli  13-elokuuta 2020 : Tämä "kuiskaaja" jolle olen antanut nimen sihteeri ,on todella harmillinen. Mitä tapahtuu, on että…"
12 hours ago
tanstaafl productions commented on Robin Yan's blog post Please help me tweet or forward what I can't.
"(copy)"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service