perp behind every mailbox

look at this little gem I found watching the cointelpro videos ... Reporters eventually figured out that these documents were the underpinning of COINTELPRO. http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/band-of-activists-who-burglarized-fbi-office-in-1971-come-forward/2014/01/07/898d9e0c-77b4-11e3-8963-b4b654bcc9b2_story.html Quote One document described how the agency wanted to “enhance paranoia and let the people know the FBI was behind every mailbox,” Medsger said in an interview Tuesday. that's what a lot of these "gangstalking" only websites do .... "enhance" the paranoia of a victim and make the victim believe there is a "perp" behind every mailbox ....

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• look is it my claim ? am I the one claiming that it blocks RADAR ? .....no.....i personal don`t know if it does or does not work and I don`t have technical ability to answer nor the time to look into it as I not bothered about it

so take up your question with who is claiming it ....instead of making out that big L says or claims from what is actual said and use it on me as some from of discredit attack on me 

do you think i have to some how answer every twisted/ out of context question  that YOU or Big L cliams what Dr Robert Duncan says or anybody else claims  and if I some how don`t answer it ..it some how discredits them or me ????

what kind of twisted world/logic runs around your brain ????

• why bother me with these endless questions about what others suggest....do your own research or read what they actual say ....not what others say the say

https://www.freedomfchs.com/shielding/other-shielding

Static Electric Shields

Theory of operation:
    The surveillance imaging technologies used by the US military have been making people sick. The one that has been menacing the world's population the most is caused by the ionospheric heaters such as those located in Alaska, Colorado, Puerto Rico, and Brazil but whose reach extends beyond its hemisphere. They bounce their signals off the upper atmosphere back to Earth. There are two main components of the signal, first an ion heating and electron spin alignment and then a second main signal that actively scans the terrain using a technique like electron spin resonance. They have been conducting exercises using a very sophisticated weapon that disrupts the nervous system of many electrically sensitive individuals.

The goal is to weaken the signal to noise ratio by misaligning electron spins and overpowering the electric field over a large area so there is little coherence in the signal. Creating a simple powerful static electric field in an area has reduced symptoms enormously for individuals. This is far more effective than negative ion generators or magnetic jewelry for decreasing the discomfort caused from these surveillance systems. If you are affected by this type of imaging, this will improve your sleep and generally make you feel more relaxed and happier. Set up the shields especially where you sleep or work or where ever you spend the most time.

You can increase the effectiveness by adding more Mylar blankets to your setup to completely close the sides and ceiling of a room. Remember to leave some space between the sheets and attach them loosely by the corners so they have room to breath. Staples work best because tape tends to unstuck after a time.

Recommended Setup
    Staple at least one of the Mylar sheets to the ceiling and the other two nearby it. Don't let them touch anything grounded or each other. Attach the end of the high voltage supply labeled output to the ceiling panel and the other lead to the side panels using the alligator clips and wire provided. There is no switch so once you plug in the device, it is on. Feel free to touch the plates. You will only get a tiny zap as it charges your body up with static electricity and you may hear the pleasant pulsing sound of the electrical discharges. The decrease of symptoms should be felt immediately with improvement depending on amount of time spent under the shield.

Other Configurations
    If you have time, try other configurations. Try reversing the leads to the panels. Try moving the Mylar panels around to different spots.

Magnetic Field Disruptors
    We're sorry - This item is sold out.

• in fact pete  Santilli reads out his credentials and also Dr robert Duncan does address how he ended working on these projects in the FFCHS funrasier..... around 3hrs and 50 mins in

Freedom From Covert Harassment & Surveillance - Freedom Livecast! (8 Hours)

http://youtu.be/4CfuVJDv8uY

deca said:

I already stated what I meant is that there been many accusations about Dr robert duncan being a perp.....and he answered that best in the Jesse Ventura show....... Ithought he would say soimething smilar at the beginning of the FFCHS fun raiser but did not ...as hes been on the Pete Santilli show a few times before  ...i did not think you meant that YOU expected to answer some 8 year old sarcastic reply email

LaBrat said:

not to want to face both sides of the contradiction at once here or anything...but does this also mean that it does not matter that, when i asked you at the beginning of 'fundraiser for ffchs' about this diploma issue, you assured me it existed and even provided current ffchs material continuing the wrongful allegation (false advertising lynch-pinning this whole 'mind-reading satellite' notion)?   because there is the small matter of the fake 'dr's' documented c.i.a. background, and the undocumented 'harvard foreground    the lies - his, yours and, of course, let's not forget igor!

deca said:

look you little twerp ...all this about Dr Robert Duncan credentials came out 8 years ago before anybody Knew him.....but everybody can see from themselves what hes does and knowledge he has by the work he has done since then(interviews/books etc)  ....we have very few non TI experts .....and you want to spend your time discrediting them ....people should be question YOUR credentials and the work YOU do ...

Dr Robert Duncan is only vindicating what TI`s were already saying....

• Does this look like this is a 'machine only site'!?!?! And since I crested this group, How the fuck am I denying gs!?!!
    Hardcore gang stalking Victims support
    Hardcore gang stalking Victims support
    41 members
    Latest Activity: Oct 18
    For those who are gang stalked daily and amongst variouse communnities around the city they live in. a place to release the pressure and pain, and…>

LaBrat said:

full name admits that he doesn't read threads he posts on, nor does he (in his own words) understand 90% of them

how would taking attention away from a fraud being perp*etrated on targets here be a 'contribution' to the site?

are you conceding the site to 'the enemy'?  did you miss teo's stirring words? "if you give us peacepink..."  and "use it" we will!

as for the photos, try "blowing up"   sometimes 'enlargement of the perspective' helps

dotty i see where you have challenged big lebowski to find a 'mind-reading only' site   perhaps you really do not see, despite frequent reminders, the significance for peacepink of the fact that between your and deca's 'routine' discrediting, you have yet to allow or acknowledge the reality of a single real g-s case among our members

if you want to pretend "the Machine!" is responsible for all our assaults, property damage etc, then you are going to have to post 'dr' duncan's thesis if you don't want people laughing at 'the very idea'

• You have clearly stated that the pic i posted of your temple ran from your eyebrow to your haif line. Re you expecting us to believe that your parents never noticed a cut across uour skin with sutures? And, you are stating openly now that tyere are light suture scars, well Who took them out??? And, i think it might have all been obvious (if it were real) that you would feel any gash in your head held together by stitches every time you washed your hair. And, all the side effects of brain surgery. Your credentials as a TI are fading fast. If you REALLY want to convince newcomers of your authority to label and bash, then get an xray that proves that your skull was breached. You could also get an fMRI to see if your frontol lobe is in tact. THEN......Your credentials will be respected.
    Until then, You are a perp by the standars that you hold Duncan to.
    >

LaBrat said:

this stitching wasn't nearly so delicate   balding is a recessive gene - my uncle passed it along   those orchestrating the operation may have forgotten about that   my dad still had his hair at 91  

i would never have found the extremely fine stitching dotty kindly posted above (from the eyebrow, through that 'scoop' you see, then arcing back towards the ear), had not these blatant ones surfaced

it occurs to me that there may be a number of persons among the readership who may bear (under their hair) the evidence of similar procedures, since ewan cameron performed over 4000 of these   the big one along one side matches up perfectly with that bee-hive dome machine they used for the 'operation'          

(and which jesse the body politic ventura displayed when he was the 'cover ghoul' for above top secret)

photo

• What the fuck are you mentioning my daughter for ??? My daughter would Hate a piece of shit like You!!! You don't do a thing but destroy our site!!!
    You Just fucked up! Many TIs have kids, and No one, has Ever bright another's kid into a debate to bash someone else!!! You are pioneering troll tactics now!!
    And, talk about changing the subject.... You bring up my kid out of Nowhere to avoid discussing how your mark has visible suture marks.,..... But no one was supposed to have noticed the big ass scar with sutures!?!?!?! Come on!!!
  • the beach bum lebowski

quoted the video here 

https://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/perp-behind-every-mailbox?co...

I think you're a hypocrite David.

Re. icaact, they sent a representative to the European parliament to ask an extremely important question. What would you ask if you were an icaact rep and had this wonderful opportunity? Perhaps:

a) Is it possible to control the brain or emotions through miniature wireless implants? or
    b) Does technology exist to remotely monitor the brain or control it wirelessly? or
    c) Can a satellite control or "read" the brain or modify behaviour? or
    d) Do you envisage any of these technologies becoming available?

So what did they ask? Wait for it....They asked a Doctor whether medical work conforms to medical ethics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywpTJLajwQ&feature=youtu.be

Why not just ask a bear if he craps in the wood or if the Pope's Catholic?

Great work ICAACT

and again here

https://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/perp-behind-every-mailbox?id...

that clinical trials are not always ethical and sometimes stand in violiation of fundamental human rights and his plea for stricter rules and guidelines in medical experimentation

He was just stating what everyone knows anyway. Again, a complete waste of time. Just like the secretive frequencies from the "implants" that iacct ridiculously refuses to publish, the question, and answer, convey no meaningful information whatsoever. A laughable sham. How a group can organise a 100-speaker event and ask only one meaningless question just about sums up icaact.

so are you saying he is jumping to conclusions before even watching the video ????

so all his conclusions opinions posted here are based on not even watching the video ????

why would you listen to anyone posting stuff about things they not even viewed ?

is this somebody that YOU labrat claim is an expert ???

is this how you base your targeting on ???? peoples opinions that not even watched the things they give an opinion on ???

I am getting  trolled by morons

• labrat why dont you do the sane and logical thing.....you have concerns about your "scars" on you head get proper medical advice ....instead of being obsessed with peoples grammar in their posts  ....

you do realise Ideas of reference and delusions of reference

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideas_of_reference_and_delusions_of_r...

Persons with ideas of reference may experience:

Thinking that Facebook posts or Internet blogs have hidden meanings pertaining to them.

• well at least you are calling it harassment...

now why don`t you look at the harassment & intimidation / anti social laws .....in your country...oh never realised you live in the UK Surry according to your home page

Your Rights Under the Protection From Harassment Act 1997

http://www.problemneighbours.co.uk/rights-under-protection-harassme...

Harassment can cause alarm, fear and distress. Many people who are the victims of any kind of harassment can end up becoming ill, both mentally and physically, as a result. It will almost certainly lead to increased stress which can have a major impact in raising blood pressure.

Harassment can also lead to insomnia, anxiety and depression, poor concentration and can dramatically affect your self-confidence and self-respect. People who are being harassed may take excessive intakes of alcohol or drugs to try to alleviate the problem which will, ultimately, only make matters worse. The Protection From Harassment Act 1997 offers you Protection From this Unwanted Behaviour.

The Protection From Harassment Act 1997

Under this Act it becomes a criminal offence if you:

• Cause alarm, harassment or distress more than once as a result of an action you conduct against another person. The conduct might be verbal or non-verbal and it doesn’t have to be the same type of action on each occasion – if the person feels alarmed, harassed or distressed by your actions, then it is deemed harassment, even if that was not your intention.
    • Take any kind of action against another person which causes a fear of violence. This must happen on at least two occasions. The alleged offender must be aware, or ought to be aware, that their actions are likely to induce a fear of violence in the other person.

Civil Injunctions

The Protection From Harassment Act 1997 also permits you to take out a civil injunction against the alleged offender, as a right to protection and possible compensation in cases where a criminal prosecution isn’t appropriate or there is insufficient evidence to pursue a criminal case. This can be very useful as it’s often a civil injunction being put in place which will prevent the alleged offender from persisting with the behaviour.

Police Assistance

If you feel you are at immediate risk of violence as a result of harassment, then you should Call The Police. Under The Criminal Justice and Police Act 2001, the police can force the alleged offender to leave the vicinity of your home or the location where you might be at the time, and they have the powers of arrest if the alleged offender fails to comply with this order.

Dealing With Stalkers

Harassment isn’t always about people wanting to cause harm to another. Sometimes, it’s completely the opposite. People who might have a strong admiration and perceived ‘love’ for another person can end up becoming so obsessed that they might end up stalking you. This doesn’t necessarily mean just following you around or calling you on the phone, but would include situations where they are writing to you persistently and/or sending you unwanted gifts. And, should this be the case, then they are also guilty of causing harassment for which they can ultimately be prosecuted.

Therefore, whether it’s the intention of the alleged offender to cause harm by their harassment or not, or even if they’re unaware they might be causing alarm or distress, it is still an offence under the Act.

buy a security cam ...and prosecute the fuckers

instead of trolling me on peace pink

good day

Big Lebowski said:

again big L you show your hand .........that YOU are here to sabotage real genuine TI`s and organisations and misdirect them into disinfo and point them to obscure websites

I'm not here to "sabotage" anything. I am just expressing a lawful opinion as a result of arsehole perps coming into my house and cutting up my clothes.  Plus, all afternoon and this evening I've had a perp car sat outside my house, with a perp nob sat it. I live in the middle of nowhere so it's not exactly subtle.  This appears to be a direct result of my criticisms of icaact earlier. If I'm so way off the mark, what is this harrassment all about?

As we've already seen, TIs who have first-hand experience of Gangstalking have popped into this thread to back up what I'm saying.

• LaBrat said;

" as anyone can see, the stitching at my temple is very fine"

---so, you had stitches across your temple......what the fuck, were they invisible? !?!? Your lies are idiotic!!!! A scabed over cut oozing out pus, across the skin with stitches,  WOULDA KINDA BEEN OBVIOUS TO SOMEONE!!!!!! Dont ya think?!?!!

Whatever they are, the marks arent from brain surgery. Get an xray to prove it to yourself.  Im not concerned if Ewan Cameran did 4,000,000,000 illegal surgeries, Youre not one of tge victims of his.

Your credentials are fake!!!

This reply was deleted.