Thousands of people, are asking for an international investigation of enormous human rights violations that are silently taking place worldwide at this moment.

In recent years the numbers of those crimes against humanity rose so much that we can openly speak about the civilian population being under attack.

This attack is committed with technology working invisibly at a distance, beyond the bounds of borders, and is at this moment being used against helpless and unsuspecting citizens.

The victims are constantly lobbying to report these crimes to government officials, human rights organizations, world leaders and the press. Mostly, they don't get answers because of a general lack of knowledge about the technology. Mental institutions may diagnose the victims as delusional. And complaints lodged a t local police stations are often treated as psychological problems or ignored.

It may take several years, before the "silent holocaust" becomes public knowledge. And for the victims, the comparison is very real.

The scale of the crimes being reported, and the seriousness of the accusations, justifies an urgent international investigation.

Because there are so many victims worldwide, spawning a worldwide movement coordinated via the Internet, it is only the most diligent and conscientious of victims who are able to report this crime; the actual number of victims being many times larger than this group of activists.

Meanwhile, from all parts of the world new victims are showing up in greater numbers. They are asking for these crimes to be made public and are insisting on an international investigation of this problem. And starting a collective campaign against DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS (DEW) TORTURE AND ABUSE.

Some of our DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND ORGANISED STALKING TORTURE AND ABUSE CASES detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous psychological tortures, rapes, sexual abuse, surgical mutilations, ‘mind control’, and other mental and physical mutilations.

We demand the United Nations and all governments to take an immediate investigation and stop such horrible crime.

This petition has been translated into 20 languages,

1. ENGLISH
 2. FRANCAIS
 3. РУССКИЙ
4. DEUTSCH
 5. ITALIANO
 6. ESPAÑOL
 7. PORTUGUES
 8. ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ
9. DANSK
 10.CHINESE

https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/media-release-in-20-language

To sign this petition, please leave a comment to this post. Your comment can be formatted like the sample letter posted by Soleilmavis in the first comment.

Please send the link of this petition to United Nations, all governments, social medias and the public.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To be taken seriously, we must look and feel our best. Please let me know how I can help you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

rainbow obby

Rainbow Obby
    Rainbow Obby puts players inside a mesmerizing, colorful obstacle course up in the sky. Do you have what it takes to reach the top of this challengin…
  • Super Mario is back with the mission to rescue the beautiful princess, click to play mario games now for free.

Mario Games - Play all Mario Games for FREE!
    Enjoy the challenging world of Mario, the most famous plumber guy. There are many different genres, from the typical Mario games to running races and…
  • We need to look and feel our best in order to be taken seriously. Tell me how I can assist you, please! In the event that you have any inquiries, kindly contact me.

basket random

Basket Random
    Basket Random is one of the most exciting sports games released in 2020 for basketball fans. If you love basketball, enjoy the relaxing moments with…
  • Douglas makes a valid point regarding how professional the website seems. We need to appear and feel our best in order to be taken seriously. Tell me how I may assist you, please! In the event that you have any inquiries, kindly contact me. basketball stars

Basketball Stars
    Basketball Stars is the most exciting two-player game for gamers who are fans of basketball. It's great to win a medal while playing and see your nam…
  • Douglas makes a good point about the site's professional appearance. To be taken seriously, we need to look and feel our best. Let me know how I can help you! Please get in touch with me if you have any questions.

dordle

Dordle
    Get ready with Dordle, a brand new version of Wordle with fun puzzles and user-friendly upgrades! Challenge yourself right now!
This reply was deleted.