Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Has anyone ever went to the pharmacy to pick up a script, which in my case was a controlled substance and instead of the normal container it comes in, it was in a cheap ziploc baggie...hmmm

My aunt is a registered pharmicist and told me absolutely not should it have came in a plastic ziploc baggie not even a durable one like a cheap one from the dollar store! This happened to my husband about a year ago with injectable vitamin b-12 shots!Pretty OBVIOUS!!!!!

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some pharmacies use the little zip locks and there should be the same stick on label on the bag like you get on a bottle. Walgreens does for sure in some areas. If they left off the label, you should report it to the head pharmacist.

Do you mean your husband's liquid cyanocobalamin was poured from the injection bottle into a plastic bag? If so, that should have been reported to the head pharmacist and the health department...sounds like a major screw up by a pharmacy tech, if that's what happened.

I've received the completely wrong medicine before and made them pull the written prescription AND call the doctor.

The thing is the script was for suboxone that i have been taking for 3 yrs now.And it usually comes in a box sealed with 30 in the box,one a day.But i have been feeling different (hard to explain) so i stopped taking them and usually after about 3 or 4 days without them i start to feel the withdrawal effects.Not this time though.

As for my husbands vitamin b-12 they we in little viles of 1 mg, 10 of them.The thing is it says on the label inject 1mg 3 times a week which is way too much, you can overdose.and yes their are labels but they dont say much and are different. Im 100% possitive the perps have visited my drs office like a year ago, i had an appointment one day and as i was leaving my home a hellicopter appears right above my vehicle it freaked me out so i left.When i got to my drs office they called me in a conference room and told me i was being discharged and the reasons they told me were lies ,like picking up my scripts to early which is impossible my insurance would not allow that!So after being discharged not by my dr but by this guy named julian who says he was office manager.While they were talking to me i looked out the window and the doctor was running to his car and he looked terrified.This whole thing took two hours and on the home which was an hour ride 10 minutes on the express way i seen the helicopter flying back in the same direction of me the same one that i seen when i was leaving to go to my doctors office.I was in complete shock!!!!

KELP said:

Some pharmacies use the little zip locks and there should be the same stick on label on the bag like you get on a bottle. Walgreens does for sure in some areas. If they left off the label, you should report it to the head pharmacist.

Do you mean your husband's liquid cyanocobalamin was poured from the injection bottle into a plastic bag? If so, that should have been reported to the head pharmacist and the health department...sounds like a major screw up by a pharmacy tech, if that's what happened.

I've received the completely wrong medicine before and made them pull the written prescription AND call the doctor.

sandy i was used as a Lab Rat, look at this drug screen report that i paid for in 2008,i was perscribed (morphine 60mg 3xday) (oxycodone 10mg 5xday) (xanx 2mg 3xday) (zoloft 50mg 1xday) i was perscribed this medicine from 1996 until 2010.You will see that none of this pain medicine was in my system.I had to quit all medicine in april 2010 could not breath good and so week i could lift my arms,i allmost died because of this.My doctor office tryed to dismise me allso in 2008 because they said my pain medicine was not in my system.When my doctor office tryed to throw me out in 2008 i went to a Globle Lab and paid for a drug screen test myself.I got very sick and i knew my medicine was not right, my wife came to the doctor's office and told them that i took my medicine as perscribed.I was used as a Lab Rat,in June 2010 i was Hospitalized and when i got my medicial records from the hospital they found Thorizine and Others in my system.I was never perscribed this kind of medicine before in my life.Please know when you look at this report that they were giving me heavy Phys meds my meds looked like my meds but the wern't.I gave my doctor a copy of the drug screen report in 2008 but he did nothing.My brother and i showed the Lab my medicine and the Lab asured us that none of my pain meds was in my system. I was under heavy attack from the signals at that time also.I was over medicated for many years.Look at the hand written doctuments where i researced my medicine in 2009 my computor kelp crashing but i still got the hard drive i could not print so i wrote these thing's down about my medication.I can't trust doctors or medicine anymore. My Doctor Must Have Been Blind !    Thanks and God Bless
Attachments:
Wow! Sorry to hear that happened to you, how disgusting! So do you think i should buy a drug test???Ive been wanting to do that for awile.I mean once in awile my scripts come in plastic ziploc baggies which tells me they were specially made for me. Also everytime i go to the doctor they give me a hard time about me going to different pharmacies, they want me to choose one and stick with it.After talking to a friend who is a registered pharmacist, she told me my doctor cannot tell me where to pick my scripts at and for the ziploc baggies she couldnt beleive that...She said that absolutely not!!!I have a ziploc baggie from about 6 months ago with 10 1mg vitamin b-12 shots and its says on there to inject 1mg three times a week which my friend says is too much and you could overdose...I have another drs appt. coming up and get really nervous every month when its time to go back..Theres definitely some shady stuff goin on...
Sandy i think you should use your own judement for i know why this happen to me.I could tell the change in my medicine i was very sick to the point of death when i had to quit all medicine.I droped down on my kees and preyed for God to help me.It came to me very clear ( Get off all medication and you will be allright ) and i did this. Sandy i am allright just like God told me it would be and i give him all the Praise and Glory for that.Don't let your heart be troubled,If you prey about these things with your whole heart you will know what to do.They are trying to take me down again but they can't,with the signals. for God promised me that it would be allright and have much Faith.When they alltered my medicine without my knoledge i was thrown out of my home for three years because of this.I am back home now with my wife and two grandchirldren are living with us and i am doing fine .I am not just a Ti for they have been looking out my eyes and knowing my ever thought for eleven years now and i can hear them talking 24/7.You would have to know the whole truth about all my issues and they are many and they are very serious.To type my true story it will take days,i will do this soon.The whole World needs to know about these things.I will call this Social Justice for i will never profit from their evil deeds.I just thank God for giveing me my life back after 35 years living with (CFIDS and Fibromyaligia) i lived with this all my adlut life.They were curing this and many more diaeses decades ago but not in the USA with Peroxide and EDTA thearpy.Most physisions in the US have know about this thearpy for decades and have been surpressed just like the Media and many others they too turn a Blind Eye. Take Care and God Bless.
I know what your saying i feel that i too have more insight than others on this subject and same as you i know how it started, whos involved and if i had to tell my story..My god i could go on forever thats what needs to be done we need to find easier ways to communicate to exchange what each other knows..Its then that maybe we could figure out what we need to do to stop this craziness!!!I understand what u are saying about god, he saved my life about a year ago when i was at such a low point because of this and felt their was no way out but what they want us to do..And thats when i went to god and kept him close to me and i was reborn...He has humbled me big time and giving me wisdom and insight and saved me!!!Forever grateful!!!So happy to hear things are going good with u now after the torture and abuse that was inflicted on u ..Happy to hear u have your family, grandkids are really important. i have two and ill tell u it makes me want to do whatever i can to stop this craziness, i dont want my grandkids to have to go threw this crap.Just to let u know after reading your comment about what the doctors are doing i went and bout a drug test and tested positive for some drugs that i have never takin..But wont know 100% for seven days sent it to a lab..But ur right the best thing is to get off everything and ive been trying to do that for yrs thats how i started to discover something was up with my medication!!Thanks for the insight and support u sound like ur gonna be alright !!GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!!!
Sandy don't let these Pics worry you but this is what i looked like after i was released from a local hospital in June 2010.Notice the right side of my head is sunk in the size of a quarter and all the redness came from the Microwave Signals.(The Radition) that come's from them.I don't look like that now, this is the worst Microwave Assault that you will ever see,you know now why i say with God all things are possible.My short term memorey is just now getting much better,this is what happing's when they use Phys meds and singnals together.Look at the hand written doctument that i got off the computor from a FDA website when i was researching my medicine, the first word is (Demethylation) the exspearmental medicine was for the implants,Radition,cancer and other things.Feel free to send these things to the four conners of the earth because i can't,every time i try to send e-mail to anyone my internet exsplore shuts down.The only place now that i can send anything to is this site.I know little about computors and the signals keep's me disconnected and i type very slow. Only In America   Thanks and God Bless. 
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

Copy of Email which I sent to the Irish Government regarding undetectable signals being transmitted into human minds.

Transmitting Undetectable Signals Into Our Minds.2 messagesgretta fahey <mahonia9308@gmail.com>Wed, May 12, 2021 at 6:11 PMTo: info@fiannafail.ie, Social Democrats <info@socialdemocrats.ie>, finegael@finegael.ie, info@defence.ie, info@justice.ie, info@finance.ie, reception@longfordleader.ieTo Whom it Concerns,I strongly believe that most Irish people who use smart phones, watch high definition television and live in built up areas where the smart grid is strongest are being…See More
7 hours ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Maree-Lauren
"Hi... details for Professor Nils Melzer and he's only receiving Email submissions PS:   I suggest that you "copy and paste" the E-mail subject line as his office is probably using a filter E:-   …"
11 hours ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Stan J. Caterbone
"Hi Stan E:  jcapaul69@gmail.com Facebook   Jeremy Paul (with B&W photo.. for video/ voice chat via Messenger Yes.... there needs to be more public forum on this matter so as to bring that much pressure on the Govts to force…"
11 hours ago
Profile IconJeremy C A Paul gave a gift to Stan J. Caterbone
12 hours ago
Stan J. Caterbone commented on Soleilmavis's blog post The Latest Call for Inputs from the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture
"Soleilmavis you are luck you are not in the United States, I would ask you to ......... THANK YOU!"
13 hours ago
Jenkins posted discussions
15 hours ago
Profile IconJenkins, TI KAREN and Antonio Samarancho joined Peacepink
15 hours ago
Soleilmavis liked Jeremy C A Paul's blog post United Nations:- Calls for input to a Report: “Accountability for Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
16 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service