Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Views: 5627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

again you spread misinformation

Bob Boyce did not remove the implant by himself ...he went to a surgeon

your last post about going to see his doctor to remove a implant ....means you are just taking the piss and trying to confuse and mislead people..

also you confused as there are many different types of implants and technology  used on the wide range of TI`s over the years ......again another false dilemma "propagating" the belief that's there only one type of technology been used on every TI over the years....

Im not trying to confuse shit! You said Bob found this himself....I was just extrapolating. But, really... If you had an implant , like , say James Walbert...Why wouldnt you just go to bob boyce's Doctor? Maybe bob DID or didnt put those in himself. WE DO know that the DOCTOR DID take it out. SO, a doctor WILL take out a device if it shows on a scan. So, Why doesnt James Walbert go to Bob BOyce's Doctor to have his implant taken out? I mean...get real!!! Did you know that what bob boyce had taken out only broadcast a signal for at most 3 feet, if its a door sized receiver!?!? (I would give you the link, but Ill make you ask)SO the idea that someone planted this with the idea of sending/receiving from a distance more than 'hugging' the guy, was impossible! So, before you go off telling the world you are saving it like Bob or James....get your Sasquatch story straight. The REAL TIs getting butt raped every day would appreciate it. Thank You!

"ASLo' Where are all the 'chips' to be found??? WE got TWO, and BOTH of them are fROM THE SAME GUY!!!!!( Out of ALL the people in the WORLD)

When it comes to how many types of tech there are used, Well there might be more than one...but not for long. Like there was an 8 track tape and a Beta cassette video, and a VCR, and cds...Nowits all digital. You just download it! SO it is with any thing done back in 1985. I think most of those TIS are dead. Its you and I who have to worry...and if you're worried about chip implants, soon,...it will be just ME, and I got a plan. A GOOD plan. 

deca said:

your last post about going to see his doctor to remove a implant ....means you are just taking the piss and trying to confuse and mislead people..

also you confused as there are many different types of implants and technology  used on the wide range of TI`s over the years ......again another false dilemma "propagating" the belief that's there only one type of technology been used on every TI over the years....

ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS!!! BEFORE I START CALLING YOU NAMES!!!!

deca said:

David ofTomorrow said:

Im not trying to confuse shit! You said Bob found this himself....I was just extrapolating.

gee you can`t even quote yourself correctly think it was you that mention bob first

David of Tomorrow  

wrote in a earlier post

"Full Name, ... out of ALL the Positive testes they have come up with, they have NOT come up with ONE chip!!! Is that not apparent?!?!!?!? I mean BOB BOYCE Came up with TWO micro chips all on his OWN"

next part

But, really... If you had an implant , like , say James Walbert...Why wouldnt you just go to bob boyce's Doctor? Maybe bob DID or didnt put those in himself. WE DO know that the DOCTOR DID take it out. SO, a doctor WILL take out a device if it shows on a scan. So, Why doesnt James Walbert go to Bob BOyce's Doctor to have his implant taken out? I mean...get real!!! Did you know that what bob boyce had taken out only broadcast a signal for at most 3 feet, if its a door sized receiver!?!? (I would give you the link, but Ill make you ask)SO the idea that someone planted this with the idea of sending/receiving from a distance more than 'hugging' the guy, was impossible! So, before you go off telling the world you are saving it like Bob or James....get your Sasquatch story straight. The REAL TIs getting butt raped every day would appreciate it. Thank You!

so for the first implant the Doctor was removing a tumour not an implant

Bob Boyce's un-requested VeriChip and associated tumor removed

http://pesn.com/2010/12/07/9501740_Bob_Boyce_verichip_removed/

also in the article it states

Due to the politics of the situation, Boyce has had a hard time finding a surgeon to remove the chip and document its removal.  This time around, Boyce wanted to make sure there was proper legal "chain of custody" when the second chip was removed, as certified by the surgeon when placed in a specimen container, which was sealed, labeled, dated, and signed by the surgeon.

also I personally live in the UK ...and like many victims after a while don`t have the founds to hop on a plane let alone found the operation ...or do you think the NHS will do it ?????

also if you could found and actully get to see the surgen you would still have to convice him to do the OP on you...i.e need evidence of a foreign body and that it needed to be removed ..

your comments are navie and insulting as sombody telling you to wrap some tin foil around your bottom to stop the EMF waves rapping you....

most of the people probably can't even get an access to basic MRI, and what doctor you will convince to send you to hospital to get " chip" scan, if you think you have one...
besides mri there are other advanced technologies that can scan whole body for pretty much anything, now goes near nano size, plus magnetic particles scanning, and eliminate the dilemma forever, has someone tried?
what I was trying to find out is the results of the spectrum analyzer, asked few times, no reply. what specific frequency they found? why its not shared?

Deca, You keep posting things that either we agree on, or you didnt get when you read it from my post. For instance, I have severasl times said that I realize ICAACT doesnt remove implants, they find signals of something. Form wha I understand they leave the Doctor to identigy the source of the signal as a chip implant ot not. It seems that we agree on this. WE also agree that Bob Boyce had two Verichips in his shoulder. I believe that BOb knew how they got there. No 'perp' would have went through the trouble of implanting a Verichip that only broadcast a signal three feet max.  Honestly, I think the fact that the Verichip doesnt do anything other than send a small amount of information is more important to the discussion than whether he was in a garage or a lab, because the typre of chip it is points to Bob having motive to insert those chips himself, and for whatever reason didnt want anyone to know he had them put there. When I refered to seeing his doctor, I was meaning that James Walbert, who claims to have chips, should go to Bob BOyces Doctor. With nothing having happened to Bobs doctor for doing the surgery, and with the Judge and others who wrote papers for James Walbert not having anything bad happen to them , I would think that should be enough evidence that nothing bad will happen to a doctor for taking out what walbert has in his body. When you think about how many people ICAACT check all over the world, if people really did have implants, there wouold be more than one guy who found the chip himself. Again, I know ICAACT doesnt remove chips, they just find signals, and let the doctor say whether or not its a chip. BUt, I have yet to see evidence of a chip removed by a doctor from a person that had been found by ICAACT. 

I know different countries have different medical practices. In the are of the USA I live in, doctors are fairly liberal. If there wasa actual proof that a person had a implant in their body, most doctors here would take it out for the sake of humanity, regardless of possible threat. And, many doctors would NOT just believe the person didnt know it was there. I mean, unless the person takes a polygraph test to prove they didnt know, then the doctor will think that there are no 'mysterious thugs' put to get anyone because in the doctor's mind, he thinks the guy did it himself. SO, in all reality, for a TI in the more liberal states in the USA would really have no problem having a chip removed, IF there was actual evidence. And most doctors will need more than a signal to go from...Like positive MRI scan, or xrays that show the object. Thats where we will run into problems with the chip idea. There just arent any there. That bring us to ELF waves. Can you see the irony here?? I mean, if you DID have a chip that some perp used to torture you, then you actually got it removed, all the perps would have to do is get a remote ELF waves mind maniulator and your right back into the situation, but this time you cant remove the chip because there isnt any. SO you see? If some perps come along with a chip, a group of perps with a ELF waves BCI, could readthe mind of the guy who has the chip. But, the perps with the chip tech, cannot at will read the mind of the ELF waves TI. They would have to secretly implant that person somehow. With ELF waves, the perps can attack anyone at any time without  needing to implant anything. Withthis reality, why do you think so much attention is put on implants? And hardly ANY attention is being given to ELF waves and other remote non-invasive BCIs. Cherrly WLesh wrote an article that I lost, but will try to find that says, thatthe governement has been covering up non-invasive tech in the form of ELF waves for the last fifty years. THis would explain why this tech is such a secret, when it comes to any unclassified sources developing similar tech, they are manipulated into developing invasive tech. When it comes to TIs, who we all admit are under some degree of mind control, most think they are implanted. The idea that the perps are putting this idea into their mind with a mind control machine would be perfectly plausible. This 'rouse' the government puts up will be great for them when they finally listen to us TIs and investigate. They will examine completely some TIs and will find NOthing. Then they will say, "Well we listened to your chip implant stories and even looked to see if you were right. WEll there are no implants! It is now proven, so TIs you need to take your meds and forget about implants." mean while they will be using ELF waves to continue to torture.

When it comes to me using the word 'fool' I was not referring to BOb, I was directly referring to those who believe ICAACT will tell them that they have chip signals. I am really unconcerned with Bobs resume. Or his equipment. I personally dont see how it applies to anything posted, other than that he found the first chip himself which we both agree on.

I think you will ignore this next statement: ICAACT has scanned thousands of people. Out of ALL those thousands, they havent turned up ONE chip implant. That mathematical equation cant really be ignored, unless you are so mind controlled that you NEED to believe in implants.

deca said:

WEll if Bob Boyce found an implant by himself, in a garage or some shit, then EVERY fool coming from the tents of ICAACT should be bearing Verichips too. Unless of course Bob put BOTH of those vera chips in himself. Thats why NO ONE ELSE FINDS ANY!!

http://pesn.com/2009/11/28/9501591_Bob_Boyce_cancer_by_Verichip/Bob...

Bob Boyce is a famous inventor in the world of ultra-efficient electrolysis and hydroxy research.

so he was just not any old fool ....

also he had lab equipment

A few months ago, while working with an EMF meter on the bench in my lab, I noticed that I was picking up a weak signal. Nothing else was running at the time, so I tried locating the source, and traced it to the lump in my shoulder!

can you David of tomorrow get any facts correct ?

Right I am going to clear a few things up here .....first of all ICAACT is a very small organisation ...i.e a couple of people , that fund most things out of our own pockets , plus we are starting to getting some donations in , but saying that there are some very talented people and we have managed to reach out and put out good information.

because of how we scan and the way present it , non TI`s and professionals take notice and look at the results seriously , this is what we need.

next stop falling for the false dichotomy that it has to be ether "implants" or "non implants"

My personal belief its going to be a mixture/combination of the two 

so If you have an implant that does not mean from time to time you are not going to get zapped by ELF etc

also if you are more or less zapped by ELF/EMF ect does not mean you don't have a basic tracking implant

were this nonsense implant vs non implant debate started I don`t know , but it looks like it's a divide & conquer technique.

also the idea that every TI is target with the exactly same method again is flawed

unfortunately a lot of TI`s  project their "beliefs & theory's" onto every one else 

again any theory needs to be tested 

again in the TI community there a lot of "talk" about doing this or that ......but not many individuals or groups mange to get to a stage  were they actual do and achieve anything productive.....normal they all ended up arguing and bickering ...then accuse each other of being perps and infiltrators etc

so as far a I am concerned  the ICAACT RF scanning is well thought out and its something that is happening , yes it may not cover everything , or solve the problem , but it is happening and so far has had a lot of success of raising  awareness and also make our claims to be taken seriously  ........look around what else is there ?

Yes there is a problem actual getting a suitable surgeon to remove any "foreign body" in the manner so it can be used in court , but people are working on that .

also ask yourself are people actual trying to do something positive and productive and working to end this ...or are they trying to win the false dichotomy debate about implants vs non implants ???

It true they is nothing tangeable but I think the confusion is being caused by Mindcontrol and Microwave equipments because most of us have a very poor memmory and we developed Paronia

bla bla bla...

ICAACT has devised the scanning phases mainly to detect implants .... not because we think this is all done by implants ...not because we unaware of it being possible to do this without implants ...but quite simple we see it as the easiest route into a the court room and winning a case ...simple as

now if you can come up with a way/method to detect a "mind control" signal in the soup of signals we all live in and find a way to prove that particular signal was deliberately targeting/effecting a particular victim then we be all ears ....and probably doing it ...ok

Is there anyone looking for a way to detect the correct signal ( in numbers and specifications) and block the freakin thing or you are all just hoping to find an implant and get to the court?

There must be something, they wont make a system that they wont have protection against it, especially when its spreaded on global level, it could be something quite simple.

What do you think a court will do and what court you are talking about? This technology, if available, is super secret, non existant, decades of experimenting, huge amount of $$ and you think they will just stop using it and destroy it? because of a some court? court may work for you and me, not for them...

I have been reading for few months, people are sufering for years, noone has actually done serious measurements or investigation.

Why not gather funds, go in the middle of nowhere, loaded with bunch of spectrum analizers and whatever, and wait, whatever comes, that, need to be jammed or investigated, than go from there.

Also someone have mentioned that icaact is an organization of few people, why not make organization of few thousand people, more funds plus less fear, so nobody gets killed while shooting the sky for a signal :))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

noam yehezkel posted a status
"Invitation link for a telegram group for targeted individuals group https://t.me/targetedindividualsglobalpublic"
5 hours ago
"invitation link for a whatsapp group for targeted individuals https://chat.whatsapp.com/KLW5CRvqfJE1p3aqlLu1ib"
5 hours ago
noam yehezkel and LONELY B are now friends
5 hours ago
Profile IconLONELY B, noam yehezkel and SANDRA joined Peacepink
14 hours ago
Mark updated their profile
17 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

Unknown neuro operatives are transmitting voices through my mouth.

I am a targeted individual of non-consensual wirelessly enabled neuro research.   I am linked by means of a bi-directional stream of energy from my brain and body to the computer network of the evil, unknown  neuro researchers against my will and without my permission.  They transmit coded digitalized information into my brain and central nervous system by means of this aforementioned bi-directional stream of energy.   My brain and body are now coded to receive the following experiences which I…See More
17 hours ago
noam yehezkel posted a group
Thumbnail

israel

a group for israeli targeted individualsSee More
23 hours ago
"i am a targeted individual from israel"
23 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by