Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hi Targets

Hope that you are all coping well enough , I am getting hammered , they are attacking my mind a lot , but I will be fine I am sure.

Have a look at this link it is very good , also check out the patent numbers for satellite weapons (mind reading) , it may or may not be important for some of you guys.

http://projectsvoice.weebly.com/worldwide-campaign-against-electron...

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Stephen - nice to see you back. If I may quote Cedric's response to blown OSI Cointelpro agent Greg Gamouche (aka 'governmentalienrobotgod'), "Weebly.com?! LOL!"  Let's not forget that the United States, unlike the rest of the world, accepts patent applications for science fiction technological devices which don't have to work (do not require a functioning model).

This is more less the same as Harvard University accepting undergraduate thesis applications (such as 'Duncan' submitted here as 'evidence' of a graduate degree) - it does not mean that the thesis is worth anything until it has actually been accepted. (It has not, obviously, or we'd be seeing the diploma Harvard has no record of, instead of the (again, UNDERgraduate) thesis application.

Given that the 'satellite mind reading' hypothesis is not mentioned in a single academic journal article in the world, One must conclude that the technology is indeed science fiction. Duncan's 'theory' - which he admitted to Anthony Forwood is "flawed", is unlikely to be accepted till this 'miracle technology' actually surfaces in reality.

yeah Lazarus Zombie / labrat we are all dumb unintelligent TI`s that have no capacity to work things out for ourselfs ...have no personal experience to go by and just stumble across Dr Robert Duncan information then all start believing our minds are being read because he say so ....is that what you are saying ...you troll fool

theirs only one person on here that's indoctrinated and easily influenced  by some self proclaimed expert with no qualifications or experience .....and that's YOU by the crap that your guru Anthony posts

Comment by Susana Loureiro on Wednesday

Deca is a paid guy to DISTRACT AND MISINFORM  the people, don´t get stressed for his comments(is what he is looking for) and focus on what is important.

yeah Lazarus Zombie / labrat we are all dumb unintelligent TI`s that have no capacity to work things out for ourselfs ...

Deca posts various 'reasons' we are confused about the documented reality of gang-salking we are experiencing and reporting here: "confirmation bias", "inference", "hyper-vigilance" etc, and has been called "patronizing and condescending" by others for claiming that we are holding the "shit and of the stick" - and need his falsely claimed expertise in order to realize that we are 'not' being stalked by Cointelpro agents.

The ridiculous straw man that ends with "is that what you are saying ...you troll fool" is deliberately misconstrued to evade the fact that 'hearing voices' (receiving V2K signals) most definitely does NOT equate with "having your mind read" - and to claim that your opinion is worthless unless you have had this "experience" is not much different from saying that you don't really "know" heroin is addictive till you get hooked and try to quit.

The difference between the scientifically verified reality of V2K and scientifically debunked allegations of "mind-reading satellites" is spelled out very clearly here:

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2014/06/a-primer-on-v2k-vs-min...

hay Anthony/labrat/lazarus runing low on funds are we ....nobody buying your crappy PDF which does not contain anything that you can`t view for free on the internet anyway ...

No response to the issues - just an 'ad hominem' attack on the author without even discussing what he says. Pathetic. Deca does not enjoy adequate reading and comprehension skills, and obviously has not (/can't) read the book, so he is making his pronouncement with as little regard for the evidence as he does in his (busted) remote gas-lighting of Susana's photograph.

deca said:

hay Anthony/labrat/lazarus runing low on funds are we ....nobody buying your crappy PDF which does not contain anything that you can`t view for free on the internet anyway ...

oh dear lets look at a review of Anthony crappy PDF

http://www.lulu.com/shop/a-k-forwood/gang-stalking-and-mind-control...

2 People Reviewed This Product
By Robert William Robinson
20-Sep-2014

A common tactic used by Government agent Disinformation Shills is that they will publish books that contain some truth but also fill their books and material with Disinformation to mislead targeted individuals and in my opinion and others, we firmly believe this to be the case with this book. After reading this book I began researching this person "anthony forwood" and was shocked at all of the horrible negative feedback and stories from other trustworthy targeted individuals about this "Anthony Forwwood". I was even further shocked and disgusted when i saw this "Forwoods" blog where he is attacking and slandering EVERYONE including well known TI Groups and Harvard Scientists. It is said that you will know who the paid government Shills and Trolls are because you will see them attacking and posting Lies and Slander about the TI's and Groups actually going against and exposing the Perpetrators and from what many are saying, and in mine and many others opinion, this appears to be the case with this "anthony forwood" and his book that seems to have been written as a desperate attempt at trying to gain some credibility within the Targeted Community, but obviously from what others are saying and my own research, this "Anthony Forwood" is not credible and most are saying he isn't even a real TI and that he is a a Shill/Agent planted here within the Targeted Community according to what others are saying. If this "Forwood" thinks he can achieve credibility by attacking and Slandering the ones who are legit. it just doesn't work like this and im figuring this guy will either end up in Court or Jail for Defaming people

and if you click on a link to Anthony`s crappy blog

"I was even further shocked and disgusted when i saw this "Forwoods" blog where he is attacking and slandering EVERYONE including well known TI Groups and Harvard Scientists."

then you realize this is an accurate description off Anthony blog

Comment by Lazarus Zombie just now

"A real review would discuss the actual issues, not just attack the author. A real review would be written by someone capable of reading and understanding the material, and would naturally demonstrate same by discussing it in context with examples to show how they arrive at their conclusions. Incompetent disinfo.

"Soleilmavis's recommendation is good enough for me - why don't you take it up with her?"   :-)

Comment by deca 21 minutes ago

hay labrat/lazarus

why do you never post a real review of Anthony crap

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2351430%3ABlogPost%...

This is the scientifically established reality which Cointelpro disinfo agents are at such pains to repress that they must banish the author from their controlled sites without explanation:

Gang-Stalking and Mind-Control: The Destruction of Society Through ... By A. K. Forwood

eBook (PDF): $4.95
Download immediately.
(2 Ratings)
A secret underground lurks throughout society, a sophisticated network of secret ‘policing’ units that are cropping up in every community. It is made up of people from all walks of life who are operating as a fascist secret police force against all freedom-loving citizens of the western world. They pretend to be serving a good cause, but they are creating terror in our neighborhoods and destroying lives, one person at a time. This secret network is not only used for targeting individuals with systematic harassment, but those within it are often involved in sexual exploitation, blackmail, satanism, and mind-control. Gang-Stalking and Mind-Control takes an inside look at the sinister side of this growing epidemic. Written by a target, for targets.

I went on to a patent website and put the number into the search engine and this is what it came up with.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITO...

peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/sleep-inside-a-galvanized-steel-trash-can-wearing-a-steel-helmet

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

NFL2019 is now a member of Peacepink
5 hours ago
jane left a comment for Mathew
"Hello Mathew, I’m in the Uk too, been through the lot, how are you? best wishes jane"
11 hours ago
Irina liked Soleilmavis's profile
yesterday
Irina liked Soleilmavis's blog post Write to FBI and CIA and urge them to investigate mind control abuses
yesterday
Linda Bressendorff is now friends with Frank Luetkebohmert, silvia miras sanchez, Juan G. Rodriguez and Brian Marks more
yesterday
davidfulton3 posted videos
yesterday
Snoop Fourtruth replied to JasonMxxxx's discussion NASA FUTURE OF WARFARE - StopTheCrime.net
yesterday
Mathiew Burkett liked Soleilmavis's blog post THE GLOBAL NEUROETHICS CONFERENCE IN VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA!
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service