Scalar Weapons

i am posting 2 articles -the artile titled'my notes and photos of how scalar alters your dna'are some of the notes i made to myself as i was working with a recording made in a silent room, much in the same way the ghost hunters try and record ghost voices they call evp recordings.

https://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/my-notes-and-photos-of-how

while the subject of genetics can be quite complicated I will try and simplify it so everyone can understand the mechanical aspects of the diseases and symptoms caused by the scalar weapons.

Do you remember as a child being given a game where you try and put various shaped objects in the matching shaped holes.  You couldn’t fit a square piece in a round hole or a diamond piece in a star shape hole. This is  basically how our biological system works. 

When our body needs either more or less of a substance,[diabetes is an easy one to think of, when you have a high or low blood sugar level] the organ that regulates that substance sends a chemical message into the blood stream. The surface of our cells have what are called receptor sites that these chemicals fit into and lets
call the shape specific to make it easy to understand.

That released chemical then circulates in the blood until it comes to the matching shaped slot in the cell surface.

The 2 main elements involved within the cell are the DNA and the RNA.

The dna is at the center of the cell and has the blueprints for everything the body is made of.

The rna is the messenger that reads the chemical message once it fits in the slot and then goes to the dna and has the dna make a copy of only that 1 particular protein the chemical messenger is asking for. It then goes back to the cell surface and releases that little piece of blueprint into the blood stream. That small piec of blueprint then tells the rest of the body exactly which protein it needs to build. This is the system that keeps our body running perfectly.

When Hitler wanted to create his super soldier Dr Josef Mengele he found a way to intercept the rna after it has the correct piece of blueprint and is on its way to give it to the cell surface to be released. He intercepted it and chemically changed the blueprint so that it no longer had the correct set of instructions that the body originally ordered. After this it was allowed to continue on its way to the cell surface but it delivered an altered blueprint for proteins and the body was then instructed to create something it had never needed to begin with.

These blueprints can also be altered by harmonies in the same way. The photos in ‘my photos’ are of harmonies that are sent out by the scalar waves at a sound level that the ear cannot hear, like a dog whistle/subliminal tape or something along that order. It causes the wrong blueprint to be delivered and the body then builds something other than what it originally needed and asked for. This causes diabetes, cancer and numerous other diseases. 

The pictures in ‘my photos are of the same recording but at different levels as I increased the sound and then each time I did that I also reduced the noise which is just the hissing scratchy sound that covers up the voices of the weapon handlers talking with each other or of the subliminal messages they are sending you. I have
more info on this in an earlier article or you can write me for more technical details.

Please go to LAST PAGE OF "Replies to this Discussion" to read NEWEST Information

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SCALAR ELECTROMAGNETICS TECHNOLOGY
    AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
  • Russian House speaker threatens world with scalar weapons

by Terrence Aym

Created on: May 26, 2011

http://www.helium.com/items/2163770-russian-house-speaker-threatens-world-with-scalar-electromagnetic-weather-weapons

A flamboyant, and potentially dangerous, Russian leader claims his country has the ability to totally “destroy any part of the planet” with a frighteningly advanced technology.

Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky has made the claim. He is a 64-year old Russian politician and a member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe. He also happens to be a full colonel in the Russian Army, the founder and head of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia, as well as the Vice-Chairman of the State Duma.

At times called "Russia's Hitler," Zhirinovsky can be a dangerous loose cannon and has advocated limited nuclear war, proclaimed admiration for Saddam Hussein, and has vowed a personal war against the world's "Zionists."

Western political analysts have pegged him as a pro-fascist rabble-rouser that seeks political power at the point of a rhetorical gun. Others in his country see him as a larger-than-life heroic figure willing and able to stand up to global political adversaries.

Destroy any part of the planet

Interviewed by a Russian TV reporter, Zhirinovsky unhesitatingly stated that if Russia were denied access to the World Trade Organization (WTO) the country has the capability to instantaneously kill over a hundred million people and ruthlessly “destroy any part of the planet” using revolutionary Scalar electromagnetic weaponized technology. The fearsome weapon could be employed against anyone that opposed the will of Russia or threatened its political or economic future. He named the United States, the United Nations—even the country of Georgia—as potential targets.

Does such a weapon exist? The evidence points to the affirmative.

Weaponizing electromagnetics to control weather, precipitate earthquakes and trigger volcanic eruptions has been researched as far back as the late 1950s.

During a January, 1960 address to the Soviet to the Presidium, the Premiere Nikita Khrushchev boasted: "We have a new weapon, just within the portfolio of our scientists, so to speak, which is so powerful that unrestrained use  could wipe out all life on Earth. It is a fantastic weapon."

The weapon the Russian leader referred to was scalar electromagnetic technology being investigated by the physicists at the University of Moscow. During the ensuing half century, the research has made much progress.

The scalar electromagnetics gap

"Indeed, Soviet energetics weapons are now capable of destroying both our triad shield, our homeland, our armed forces in the field, and our population, quickly and efficiently. We have a new 'gap' of monumental proportions: not a missile gap, not a submarine or bomber gap, and not even a particle beam or laser gap. We have a scalar electromagnetics or electrogravitation gap." Thomas Bearden

Four countries have been working on technology to control the weather—and weaponize it: The US, Russia, China, and to a lesser extent the UK.

US Secretary of Defense William Cohen alluded to the technology at a conference during the Spring of 1997. He knew the US and Russia were making great headway with scalar research and applications and speculated that such deadly weapons might fall into the hands of terrorist organizations.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves…So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." – William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.*

Weapons that no one knows about

Zhirinovsky exploded with anger after the interviewer asked him how he thought Russia should respond if its bid to become a member of the WTO was thwarted. Responding to the question, the Russian politico blasted any effort that might be mounted by the US or Georgia and launched into an incredible tirade predicting that the US government was basically washed up and had "no future." He also saw the US collapsing into a pitiful third-work country.

After dismissing the US and its allies to the dustbin of history, Zhirinovsky painted a grandiose picture of 21st Century super-Russia as the world leader in space and technology. He then claimed that the nation had amazing resources and secret new weapons that "no one knows about.”

His voice rising and wearing a grave face, he intoned, “With them we will destroy any part of the planet within 15 minutes.” The weapons were not nuclear or conventional, but something else—something awe full and awful: “Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of laser, not lightning, but a quiet and peaceful weapon. whole continents will be put to sleep forever!” After catching his breath Zhirinovsky declared,  “One hundred-twenty million will die.”

He made that dire threat after proclaiming that anyone that challenged Russia's ownership of the disputed Kuril Islands also claimed by Japan and the cause of the Japanese-Russian war mediated by then president Teddy Roosevelt with the Treaty of Portsmouth, would be utterly destroyed. 

Whether his threat is real or not is an open question. Does the Russian Federation really possess such a weapon? Conceivably it could, but if it does Western intelligence agencies are mute.

Sources

* Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

"Russian Speaker of the House Threatens to Destroy the World Using Secret 'Tsunami-WMD'"  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c07_1305468939

"Zhirinovsky: Kill all 120 million if the Kuriles are taken from us!" [Russian website]

http://www.apsny.ge/interview/1300606998.php  

Scalar Electromagnetics

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

• SCALAR EM INDUCED DISEASES THROUGH RADIATION AT TARGET CELLS

Dr. Vlail Kaznacheyev is Director of the Institute for Clinical
    and Experimental Medicine in Novosibirsk. 

Book authored by Thomas Bearden : AIDS Biological Warfare
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/13709691/bearden-aids-biological-warfare-...

(Page 214) :
    "The Kaznacheyev experiments (several thousand) in the Soviet
    Union proved conclusively that any cellular disease or death pattern
    can be transmitted electromagnetically, and induced in target cells
    absorbing the radiation."

• Scalar EM Weapons Test In West Australia (1997 Documentary)

https://peacepink.ning.com/video/scalar-em-weapons-test-in-west

This reply was deleted.