Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I got a weird email and not even sure it came from peacepink...It was flagged as a suspicious message by my email..I got this less than 2 hours after I got my approval email for peacepink.

This is what it said;
"stella added a comment to your profile on peacepink"
Hello Peace to you,

I wish you and your family happy moments in life now and forever amen.Please, which has no formal relationship with you, but because of my present situation makes me circonstancies contact you.I have been suffering from cancer and has a leave.I short life to have the idea of donating my heritage 6.5 million for the disadvantaged, please help me to fulfill my last wish.

I hope to hear from you

Thank you

Ms. Stella Dibier."

Has anyone else got these kind of emails? i do not even see such a comment on my page. It is a scammer. they are trying to get you to give them your bank info so they can donate their money but actually they will steal all your money.

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are Nigerian scammers and they send emails from Nigeria or other countries in west Africa with those kind of emails. We have checked IP addresses and they do come from there. this one was from Brisbane california and routed through Limeport PA

If you open the link, you will download a virus into your computer. Attacks on targeted individuals are not random, and they are not just trying to sell you something. These are dangerous, perp-filled waters.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
24 minutes ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Marjut  ja Martti selasin taaksepäin, tosiaan olen maininnut M:n nimen usein, EN OLE HAUKKUNUT, Olen hänen kertomiensa kokemusten ja käyttäytymisensä/kirjoittamistensa avulla yrittänyt ymmärtää,…"
7 hours ago
Chris Evan posted a blog post

Nova Scotia reports 1 new death, 163 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday

Nova Scotia reported one death related to COVID-19 and 163 new cases of the virus on Saturday.The death, a man in his 70s, is in the central health zone. It is the province's 71st COVID-related death.The number of active cases marks a significant decrease from the previous day's figure of 227.On Friday, Premier Iain Rankin indicated there were more than 200 positive results that had not been logged…See More
12 hours ago
Chris Evan posted a discussion

Nova Scotia reports 1 new death, 163 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday

Nova Scotia reported one death related to COVID-19 and 163 new cases of the virus on Saturday.The death, a man in his 70s, is in the central health zone. It is the province's 71st COVID-related death.The number of active cases marks a significant decrease from the previous day's figure of 227.On Friday, Premier Iain Rankin indicated there were more than 200 positive results that had not been logged…See More
12 hours ago
Chris Evan posted a group
12 hours ago
Chris Evan is now a member of Peacepink
12 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"jouko, vain älykkäät ihmiset pystyvät ajattelemaan ja puhumaan rinnakkaistodellisuuksista, tähtitieteilijät useimmiten."
20 hours ago
jouko commented on H's group Finland
"kävin tossa lääkärissä .se mainitsi jotain rinnakkaitodellisuuksista.Itse  olen niistä  joskus netissä puhunut..Minusta on kai tehty proffili joka  jaetaan …"
20 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service