Hello – I am asking anyone who can help me in any way to please do so… I am a Targeted Individual. My targeting involves being heavily Gang Stalked. I had the misfortune of buying the house next door to the local neighborhood STALKING GANG leaders! David Lawson is a licensed private investigator now living in Florida. He infiltrated these stalking groups, on and off, for 12 years and rode with them. In a recent email, regarding Canadian groups, he said the following: "When I rode with the group in Niagara Falls/Buffalo, we would seamlessly hook up with Canadians when we crossed the border, and they would ride with us stateside, occasionally." The Police department and several agencies in the city I lived in (the west side of Buffalo) had become involved, as co-conspirators. They routinely cover for the criminals and a 911 operator even SUPPLIED THE KNOWLEDGE TO MY GAMNG-NEIGHBORS OF THE NASTY TACTICS TO BE NEXT USED AGAINST ME! I have had to flee my home over a year ago in order to save my life and health. I have become an activist due to my targeting… I was not one before. The perps have played havoc with my finances, too. I need money for personal use and to fund my activism against gang stalking and directed energy weapons, mind control technologies and New World Order. I am also seeking the services of competent lawyers and other professionals who may be able to help. I will e-mail you my stories upon request. My e-mail address is: yomiyomix@gmail.com. I am also seeking the testimonies of OTHER VICTIMS OF THE SAME PERPETRATORS (PLEASE SUPPLY ME WITH THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES, IF KNOWN BY YOU, OF YOUR OWN PERPETRATORS) IN THE CITY OF BUFFALO, NY, AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS. Please help me and all the victims! Thank you. My PayPal address is: yomiyomix@gmail.com. Sincerely, Naomi Harris ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To learn more about the complex subjects involved, please go to: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vigilante-injustice-organized-gang-stalking-american-gestapo-are-they-doing-hi-tech-torture VIGILANTE INJUSTICE: Organized "Gang Stalking" is the American Gestapo. Are They Doing Hi-Tech Torture? by Scrivener | July 10, 2008 FEDERAL 'ANTI-TERRORISM' DOLLARS USED TO FUND CIVILIAN 'VIGILANTE JUSTICE' SQUADS? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/apr/24/usa.comment FASCIST AMERICA, IN 10 EASY STEPS By Naomi Wolf The Guardian, Tuesday April 24 2007 From Hitler to Pinochet and beyond, history shows there are certain steps that any would-be dictator must take to destroy constitutional freedoms. And, argues Naomi Wolf, George Bush and his administration seem to be taking them all. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://mindprod.com/politics/bush911insidejob.html HOW YOU KNOW 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB by Roedy Green ©2001-2008 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- www.freedomfchs.com FREEDOM FROM COVERT HARASSMENT AND SURVEILLANCE DERRICK ROBINSON, PRESIDENT ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE_HELP_ME_Blog_Post.doc

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• click this  for more information 

Spacebar Counter - Spacebar Clicker | Spacebar Speed Test
    Spacebar Counter - you can check your spacebar tapping speed with this Spacebar Clicker. You can set your own time to test your Spacebar Speed.
This reply was deleted.